Rex Ryan's and Mike Tannenbaum Press Conference - Monday 1/2/12 at 3pm

Maxman

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unreal they are keeping shotty

Pretty much the only point of this press conference was to back Schotty and sing his ******* praises. Unreal.

LOL

What a joke of an organization.

I've said it before about Schotty... he might be the hardest working guy in the building, but I've known plenty of hard-working people that never ascend above mediocrity. Hard work doesn't equate to being good at your job.

For those coming late, let me get you up to speed.

Mike T: blah blah blah, Schotty is still here. Maybe he'll stay, maybe he won't...blah blah blah

Rex: Santonio....Burp, Fart, Blah blah blah. I love my job. (unidentifiable bodily noise), We're not happy, Fart. Woody Johnson Rocks!

and now you're caught up.....

I'll translate for Rex " I dont know WTF is going on with the MF offense" and thats why I didnt know his stupid a$$ was on the bench

This whole "Rex Ryan doesn't know what's going on with the offense" myth/bullsh*t really needs to go away. The team didn't run 1200 times in '09 and '10 because Rex kept out of what the offense does.

Good to hear they're backing Schottenheimer (maybe, since that's usually a kiss of death). I don't think this is the year he should take a HC job, but it seems like this is the year we're taking the interviews more serious than usual.

this is all damage control...

schotty is gone still, holes will be gone if they are ok eating the cap hit

Honestly it seems that way to me. People wanted a 'black Monday' PC but this doesn't mean changes won't be made. Schitty and Holmes are under contract, we'll see how it plays out, but this off season is huge.

I agree with this. The press conference is just PR damage control. Schotty is gone. Holmes is probably gone too. I'd say he'd get traded but they have no leverage

Wouldn't that kill the cap?

Serious question: what words could Rex and Tannenbaum say that would satisfy you brainiacs? Please be specific.

pound the table and say we had the team to win the SB this year.. and we let the league off the hook.

Archived