Tony Sparano in as OC

BroadwayJ667

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually like this move. As much as the Fish have underachieved, lets put the blame where it belongs. On he clown car organization that the Dolphins are. The ownership and management are awful.

Look at Sparano. The players never quit on him and played hard even when all was lost this season. His o-line was always pretty good, Matt Moore looked like a pro QB, Reggie Bush proved he could be a feature back. Most of all his players respected and played hard for him. as much of a malcontent as Brandon Marshall could be, he never stepped out of line down there and still seemed to put in the work.

I like this move

It's a good move once they add more coaches. He can be something like what Russ Grimm is for Arizona...hopefully with more success...so something like Russ Grimm with the Steelers...The Yets lost three good coaches on the offense so this is probably the first of at least one more "high profile" hire.

I actually like this move. As much as the Fish have underachieved, lets put the blame where it belongs. On he clown car organization that the Dolphins are. The ownership and management are awful.

Look at Sparano. The players never quit on him and played hard even when all was lost this season. His o-line was always pretty good, Matt Moore looked like a pro QB, Reggie Bush proved he could be a feature back. Most of all his players respected and played hard for him. as much of a malcontent as Brandon Marshall could be, he never stepped out of line down there and still seemed to put in the work.

I like this move

Tony Sparano wasn't there when the passing game turned around, he ruined Hennepin, and will finish off what's left of Sanchez, he has no idea how to run a passing game, now if he takes Callahans job as OL coach/assistant HC, fine but I want nothing to do with him designing plays and calling plays, let's see it takes Sparano coached teams like 10 weeks before they realize the season started every year no thanks.

I'll take Schotty back instead fuk this crap a$$ franchise, overreacting bringing in a Parcells guy to reinforce discipline on the O side of the ball way to overreact how about we actually do some interviews and see who gives Sanchez the best chance to succeed, he is the problem to it wasn't just Sanchez, and Sparano makes that situation worse.

If Haley isn't with him, this is so bad. So very bad.

The good news is if Revis, and Harris get hurt, and we retain Leohnard, and Smith to start at S, and plug Ducasse in for Hunter, we will be in the running for Matt Barkley, for our new coach, and GM to start fresh.

Good move. If nothing else he should be able to command the respect that Schotty seemingly couldn't. I't won't take 16 weeks for Santonio to get benched if he pulls the same sh-t next year. Players are about to be held accountable.

That in and of itself is a huge win.

Good move. If nothing else he should be able to command the respect that Schotty seemingly couldn't. I't won't take 16 weeks for Santonio to get benched if he pulls the same sh-t next year. Players are about to be held accountable.

That in and of itself is a huge win.

What Miami offense have you watched in the last 3 years, the one I watched was 10x worse then Schottys, and that is almost impossible to do but they did, this franchise is a ******* joke, thank Tebow for the NY Rangers right now.

What Miami offense have you watched in the last 3 years, the one I watched was 10x worse then Schottys, and that is almost impossible to do but they did, this franchise is a ******* joke, thank Tebow for the NY Rangers right now.

Sporano wasn't calling plays.

They had all of the offseason to explore options. The fact that they jumped on this so quickly is surprising, but it says something about the confidence they have in him. Sparano may be just the kind of guy to bash some heads on the offense and whip them in to shape. Rex and Pettine have been excellent guiding the defense but the offense clearly needed a different look.

If I were Sanchez, I'd roll off of Kate Upton just long enough to call my agent and demand a trade. The way Sparano handled Henne was the exact way you ruin a young QB.

Somehow I knew you wouldn't like this. (And by "this" I mean, "anything the franchise decides to do, even despite their recent success...")

Sporano wasn't calling plays.

So if there offense was worse than ours, and he was the HC and did not take over the play calling, how the fuk can you actually say this is a good choice to call our plays? The guy knows less than nothing about passing the ball that's why, he is worse than Schotty, at O-Coordinator, if this becomes him taking Callahans job as OL/assistant HC, great welcome aboard. But him calling plays, say hello to a new GM, HC, OC, and maybe Matt Barkley

If I were Sanchez, I'd roll off of Kate Upton just long enough to call my agent and demand a trade. The way Sparano handled Henne was the exact way you ruin a young QB.

Dude, you're a douchebag hhahahahahhaa....I think Matt Moore looked pretty decent under Sporano. You've already said Sanchez blows, he has no chance anyway, right?

You're just a miserable soul...lol

Archived