Any Sanchez supporters?

bbatelli

Any watching can see that he came out firing away. Look at his numbers early. He had shoot out with Romo (that we won) game one. But what happened? The running game sucked a$$. So then the rest of the year we had this friggin identity crisis where we were telegraphing what we were gonna do an abandon the other. All of a sudden we go hard the otherway and force shonn Greene down their throat. Great, but we forgot how to go vertical.

Just look below at the 80 yard bomb to BE (miss him) if you think he cant throw downfield.

He had a shoot out with Romo? Didn't we have 7 pts at the half and scored 7 pts on special teams plus another 3 setup by Revis INT in which the offense moved the ball all of 2 yards after? So 17 pts is now a shoot out?

He had a shoot out with Romo? Didn't we have 7 pts at the half and scored 7 pts on special teams plus another 3 setup by Revis INT in which the offense moved the ball all of 2 yards after? So 17 pts is now a shoot out?

You actually read his posts?

Jilted lovers, the lot.

Its just shame they've never seen me throw a Football.

No team could win 11 games with the way he played during crunch time this season so why bother with the fantastic question?

Better questions: How long before the new offensive C/S realizes how limited their game plans have to be to try and hide Sanchez's shortcomings and how long before the Sanchez fan boys start blaming the new coaches for game plans that suck like they did with Schott.

Chad sucked his last year as a Jet and went to Miami and they were 11-5.

I am a Sanchez supporter

I am also a supporter of the Jets.

No problem with giving him another year, hes had a lot of sucess with us, BUT I also am not against signing a veteran to compete or drafting a QB.

Whatever works best for the team in the long haul

Agreed. One more year with a new OC. If he sucks then, get rid of him

ive always blamed schotty.. until this year.. sanchez was missing too many open guys and made a lot of bad reads.. he has had some serious flashes tho...

i guess considering he's had new wr's every year and he wasnt with the coaches this summer... i could give him another year

No matter who we have if we dont win the SB in their first year you people will never be satisfied. I just dont understand how many of you are completely killing him after his first bad year (which was statistically better than his only other two seasons)..i love the way many of you conveniently brush aside the many other factors that made the Jets a bad team. Sanchez is not responsible for the million F ups that the defense caused. He is not responsible for getting rid of three of our best players and going after a unnecessary CB. He is not responsible for a running game that lacked any real punch or for an inept offensive line incapable of protecting himself. I feel all those other reasons are more important since they all eventually effect the QB....You cry for Manning but last i checked weve done the whole veteran star QB thing and how did that turn out?? In the end it just boils down to NY is a town without any patience...

We didn;t win and winning starts by scoring points and scoring points start with the QB??

How can a QB be effective when he is sacked 40 times, and taking more hits than most other Qb's? He never had the protection to be a good QB this year and the few times he did have protection, the play would be called back for a holding penalty.

No matter who we have if we dont win the SB in their first year you people will never be satisfied. I just dont understand how many of you are completely killing him after his first bad year (which was statistically better than his only other two seasons)..i love the way many of you conveniently brush aside the many other factors that made the Jets a bad team. Sanchez is not responsible for the million F ups that the defense caused. He is not responsible for getting rid of three of our best players and going after a unnecessary CB. He is not responsible for a running game that lacked any real punch or for an inept offensive line incapable of protecting himself. I feel all those other reasons are more important since they all eventually effect the QB....You cry for Manning but last i checked weve done the whole veteran star QB thing and how did that turn out?? In the end it just boils down to NY is a town without any patience...

Agree 100%

Any watching can see that he came out firing away. Look at his numbers early. He had shoot out with Romo (that we won) game one. But what happened? The running game sucked a$$. So then the rest of the year we had this friggin identity crisis where we were telegraphing what we were gonna do an abandon the other. All of a sudden we go hard the otherway and force shonn Greene down their throat. Great, but we forgot how to go vertical.

Just look below at the 80 yard bomb to BE (miss him) if you think he cant throw downfield.

So, the horrific headlines weren't enough (and it is going on strong still, with this bogus "unmamed" section of the locker room that want Manning. lol Yeah OK, take a hike, Post. We know your act! lol Well, actually the mindless majority doesn't.....and) they actually got the fans to do something stupid, classless, and counter-productive to themselves, and BOO him, not after a bonehead play, but after intros! lol

Now, anybody who thinks that a packed stadium of home fans booing you right before you start the game to take them to the promised land...AGAIN, doesn't has an effect....lol....just LOOK at his performance afterward. We know that wasnt him. He is not Pennington with a rag arm. He could throw and he was fearless before the witch hunt. So far, he hasnt beat up a reporter, so that's good.

More good news: He gets to go home to the west coast far from this sesspool, and get back to work with a chip the size of Calvin Pace's head on his shoulder. He returns with the full support of his coach, and no one else, a new OC, probably someone in camp to 'beat out', hopefully better receivers than a 35 year old (who was already a slouch and couldn't burn toast right now), a prima donna who cares about his stats first and....sorry Holmes, drops balls and laughs about it, a RB with butter fingers............and nothing else. (Kerly, Turner?? lol)....and hopefully, whole squad and staff with something to prove. All business this year.

More good news: As I've illustrated by pulling up MANY hall of fame level QB's numbers over their first three years, it is NOT year #3, but year #4 that QBs, according to the numbers and you can feel free to look for yourselves @ pro-football-reference.com, take that leap.

I'm not thrilled at the haste with which they hired a new OC, but whatever, going from Matt Moore and Chad Henne and Pennington to Sanchez is a christmas gift for Tony Soprano. So, it all amounts to big things in 2012.

So, OP, not only am i a supporter, but I am also a ticket broker....and I'm the guy to see for your Bandwagon tix. Inquire about my season pass! lmao Cant wait. For now I'll watch the sharks feed on Dantoni and Mello/

Look at the time offensive line gave on that throw

How can a QB be effective when he is sacked 40 times, and taking more hits than most other Qb's? He never had the protection to be a good QB this year and the few times he did have protection, the play would be called back for a holding penalty.

Good quarterbacks help the o-line by having good footwork and good read progression. They are also cool under pressure. They know how to move away from the rush rather than throw the ball to the guys rushing.

Good quarterbacks help the o-line by having good footwork and good read progression. They are also cool under pressure. They know how to move away from the rush rather than throw the ball to the guys rushing.

Good QB coaches help teach and reinforce that. There were so many play where Sanchez had no chance. A large majority were from Hunter.

No team could win 11 games with the way he played during crunch time this season so why bother with the fantastic question?

Better questions: How long before the new offensive C/S realizes how limited their game plans have to be to try and hide Sanchez's shortcomings and how long before the Sanchez fan boys start blaming the new coaches for game plans that suck like they did with Schott.

Schotty's game plans sucked long before Sanchez got here.

I support Mark.

+1

He has all the physical tools and what it takes to pull out wins in the 4th quarter - and we all saw that in 2010. I truly believe a big part of the problem is the game planning, horrible and predictable play calling, ineffective routes, Swiss-cheese offensive line, and a pair of thugs for WR's who care less about winning and more about their stats - but that's what happens when you sign players to "prove yourself" contracts.

That's notto say Sanchez is without blame. He needs to screw his head back on correctly and step and own the leadership piece that is his to lose. In past years he showed us that he can do it, now it's time to own it for good - if he wants to remain as a JET

Let's see what happens this off season. let's see what the FO does in the draft and/or the FA market. I am done with 2011, ok it sucked big time for our Jets, but its done. At the very least we can all agree (almost 90%) that Shotty was a major contributor to us sh*tting the bed.

And now we have a massive media blitz campaign going on against our pretty boy QB. Makes for reading and selling crap. But I do believe the kid has potential. And I do believe, we need to get back to basic football and that is run the ball effectively, control the line of scrimmage, make less mistakes and stick together.

2012 will be interesting, I really believe we will be ok, we will have a lot to say this year and look forward to us kicking the crap out of the rest of the NFL. If Rex is smart, which I think he is, this entire 2011 will be turned into us vs. them again....NFL watch out!

+1

He has all the physical tools and what it takes to pull out wins in the 4th quarter - and we all saw that in 2010. I truly believe a big part of the problem is the game planning, horrible and predictable play calling, ineffective routes, Swiss-cheese offensive line, and a pair of thugs for WR's who care less about winning and more about their stats - but that's what happens when you sign players to "prove yourself" contracts.

That's notto say Sanchez is without blame. He needs to screw his head back on correctly and step and own the leadership piece that is his to lose. In past years he showed us that he can do it, now it's time to own it for good - if he wants to remain as a JET

Yes I think that is the main thing here. He isn't perfect, he has done plenty that he can be blamed for. But to write him off now, it is just too early to do that.

Archived