Ask Not What JetNation Can Do For You…

JetNation

Post image for Ask Not What JetNation Can Do For You…

When we launched JetNation.com in 2005, our goal was to become a source of Jets News and provide a community for football talk.  Thanks to so many loyal readers and forum members, we met those goals and our traffic numbers today have surpassed our wildest expectations.  With millions of hits and page views each month, JetNation continues to grow!  Due to this continued expansion, we are looking for additional help.

We are a fan-site and we are looking for die-hard Jets fans to join our team of dedicated volunteers.  This opportunity could be a great chance to get your name in front of thousands on a daily basis.  We need help in a few different areas and are currently looking for:

• Writers (editorials).
  • Bloggers.
  • Podcaster.  Not sure if podcaster is actually a word, but if you are audio inclined and want to be heard, we want to expand our podcasts, so we would love to hear from you.
  • Video Guru: Official JetNation YouTube videos.

If you are interested, please send us an email (help@JetNation.com) and tell us about yourself.  What we would like to know is:

1. How long you have been a Jets fan?
  2. Do you go to Jets games? (This is not a prerequisite, we are just curious).
  3. What area are you interested in helping out with?
  4. Please list any experience you may have in this area.  Experience is not mandatory, we believe strongly that passion beats experience.
  5. Anything else you want to tell us about yourself.  We are the site that cares, so we promise that we will listen.

Thank you, we are looking forward to hearing from you!

di
di

89wN9_t8ero

View the full article

There are times I think about writing something or trying to team up with somebody to do a podcast, but then I say "**** it."

Go for it. You have the talent.

Start in TC or pre-season with a twice a week unbiased JN blog of what you see with Sanchez. Follow it through during the season until his demise or winning back his detractors. This would also contain all the love/ hate to one thread.

Start in TC or pre-season with a twice a week unbiased JN blog of what you see with Sanchez. Follow it through during the season until his demise or winning back his detractors. This would also contain all the love/ hate to one thread.

But then, wouldn't that hold him to his opinion?

I once manned the JN Twitter account while I was up at Cortland watching training camp. Max still gets death threats.

I once manned the JN Twitter account while I was up at Cortland watching training camp. Max still gets death threats.

No death threats. That was good stuff, you were positive back then. By your standards anyhow.

Oh but actually I did get one death threat once you came back. So you were telling the truth on that... :)

+1

I need an assignment. I am way too lazy to write stuff on my own. If I did, I would be writing more of my 128 style practice squad articles.

If you are serious I can give you topics pretty consistently. I have 30 hours worth of ideas per day. Your prefer editoritals like you have done in the past?

Quick Update: The response to this has been pretty good. Within an hour of it going up about 24 hours ago, we had a few responses already. Received several more today, some pretty talented writers in the group. So it is looking good.

Please email us if you are interested (email posted above)...thanks.

jn_logo_100.gif

When we launched JetNation.com in 2005, our goal was to become a source of Jets News and provide a community for football talk. Thanks to so many loyal readers and forum members, we met those goals and our traffic numbers today have surpassed our wildest expectations. With millions of hits and page views each month, JetNation continues to grow! Due to this continued expansion, we are looking for additional help.

We are a fan-site and we are looking for die-hard Jets fans to join our team of dedicated volunteers. This opportunity could be a great chance to get your name in front of thousands on a daily basis. We need help in a few different areas and are currently looking for:

• Writers (editorials).
  • Bloggers.
  • Podcaster. Not sure if podcaster is actually a word, but if you are audio inclined and want to be heard, we want to expand our podcasts, so we would love to hear from you.
  • Video Guru: Official JetNation YouTube videos.

If you are interested, please send us an email (help@JetNation.com) and tell us about yourself. What we would like to know is:

1. How long you have been a Jets fan?
  2. Do you go to Jets games? (This is not a prerequisite, we are just curious).
  3. What area are you interested in helping out with?
  4. Please list any experience you may have in this area. Experience is not mandatory, we believe strongly that passion beats experience.
  5. Anything else you want to tell us about yourself. We are the site that cares, so we promise that we will listen.

Thank you, we are looking forward to hearing from you!

We can call it "The Homer Show" to bait them in, then we sit back and let the bodies pile up.

Rotfl. I could picture Smash just curling up in his one piece Jammies with a bowl of popcorn, all kinds of excited. 5 minutes in HIS MOM DISCOVERS BRAIN GUNK ALL UP IN HER BASEMENT!

Archived