No Todd Haley

JetsFanNick12

Tannenbaum didn't stop us from getting one of the top 5 head coaches in this league in Rex.

Did you see that stat today, 11 head coaches in 2009. 9 of them have already been fired. Just the Jets and Lions I believe haven't changed yet. From 2009...wow!

Tannenbaum didn't stop us from getting one of the top 5 head coaches in this league in Rex.

1. Rex had interviewed elsewhere and didn't get hired. ***Fixed for accuracy

2. Top 5? I assume you're limiting that to just the AFC East?

3. You can make a case for Top 10, but Top 5? No. He might not be a Top 5 coach at the Harbaugh family picnic.

I think the key to the Jets ever actually hiring the people they want to hire is for the prospective new employee to never actually meet Tannenbaum face to face.

4 Years of Hell Comin, I noticed on Hard Knocks Tanny rarely looked at the players in the eye when he was cutting them. He is a gutless spine who has no business running a football operation. Jet fans get ready for these weekly MS ststs 13-26 140 yds

OMG NO!!!!! A coach who has never played a down of Football in his life isnt going to come to the Jets to mentor our sh*tty QB and bolster our pass attack. What are we going to do?

END OF THE WORLD!!!

I know you don't like him but he is a good coach. Good enough to warrant a Head Coaching job at a pretty early age. Who cares if he played or sat the bench for 4 years in college after being a mediocre high school player...or was like, a Division III star. That's all most these guys are anyway.

Sparano alone is not quite as appealing to me but whatevs.

What was he coaching anyway???? Didn't we sign that dude from oakland to coach Wr's...

This.

Haley is just that, a WR coach.

He would have not helped Sanchez, and he and Spaghetti would have killed each other.

Might as well just sign T0m Shane.

I know you don't like him but he is a good coach. Good enough to warrant a Head Coaching job at a pretty early age. Who cares if he played or sat the bench for 4 years in college after being a mediocre high school player...or was like, a Division III star. That's all most these guys are anyway.

What makes you think they're done looking? I'd bet CTM's AARP Card they're going to bring in more passer friendly coaching on the O.

He was neither though...he never played college ball. I dont know man, Sanchez his block head, how is guy who cant even relate to the position gonig to teach Sanchez? He's not coaching Kurt Warner anymore and his OC isnt Charlie Weiss.

Not impressed with Haley at all and I think he's a complete a$$hole that would be horrible for this team. Also, Rex ego vs. Haley ego just seems combustible to me

What makes you think they're done looking? I'd bet CTM's AARP Card they're going to bring in more passer friendly coaching on the O.

He was neither though...he never played college ball. I dont know man, Sanchez his block head, how is guy who cant even relate to the position gonig to teach Sanchez? He's not coaching Kurt Warner anymore and his OC isnt Charlie Weiss.

Not impressed with Haley at all and I think he's a complete a$$hole that would be horrible for this team. Also, Rex ego vs. Haley ego just seems combustible to me

Fair enough, you could be right. And for sure let's wait and see who the alternative ends up being. I was excited about the possible hire. I still like the Sparano hire ftr.

Archived