LT on Sanchez- not lazy, pampered, needs weapons on offense, hates Santonip

Matt39

Pretty much said Santonio needs to go. Sanchez isnt lazy, limited talent on offense. Sanchez and Santonio hate eachother....but this is what Rex wanted as a lockerroom. Should have never switched the identity of the Jets. Rex adds pressure with proclomations.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much said Santonio needs to go. Sanchez isnt lazy, limited talent on offense. Sanchez and Santonio hate eachother....but this is what Rex wanted as a lockerroom. Should have never switched the identity of the Jets. Rex adds pressure with proclomations.

People will still find a way to put 99% of it on mark. Im sorry but im taking LT's word for what us happening. They were limited on offense but a lot of people here don't want to believe that.

This is the LT I hate. The whiny little bitch who cried about everything in San Diego. Now he's on his way out and he's going to make these comments? Some leader he is. Why the **** didnt he step up during the season? He's going to say this all now when he probably will never be in that locker room again?

**** LT.

People will still find a way to put 99% of it on mark. Im sorry but im taking LT's word for what us happening. They were limited on offense but a lot of people here don't want to believe that.

Holmes has a super bowl ring and a SB MVP trophy.

Sanchez led the league in TDs given to the opponent.

Which one do you want?

Francesa brought up a good point after the piece was done.

If Sanchez is working hard enough why does he need someone to push him for the job ?

When you think about it he is right.

What is the old adage ? If you have 2 QB's you really have none.

Who is challenging guys like Brady, Brees, Rivers or even guys who have struggled this year like Flacco, Ryan ?

Bottom line to me is, yes Santonio is a problem but Sanchez still needs alot of work not just in QBacking but leadership as well.

Francesa brought up a good point after the piece was done.

If Sanchez is working hard enough why does he need someone to push him for the job ?

When you think about it he is right.

What is the old adage ? If you have 2 QB's you really have none.

Who is challenging guys like Brady, Brees, Rivers or even guys who have struggled this year like Flacco, Ryan ?

Bottom line to me is, yes Santonio is a problem but Sanchez still needs alot of work not just in QBacking but leadership as well.

I've been saying this for 10 days now, either he is your QB, or his is not, sh*t or get off the pot, a competent backup is needed, but not someone to push Mark, if your a franchise QB you don't need pushing, year 1 hell yes, year 4 hell no. Or you believe Sanchez is not the franchise QB (or you won't let him be) then QB 1 is needed and dump Sanchez, starting a QB competition next season with Sanchez and whoever (enter castoff here) is just avoiding or compounding the problem.

This is the LT I hate. The whiny little bitch who cried about everything in San Diego. Now he's on his way out and he's going to make these comments? Some leader he is. Why the **** didnt he step up during the season? He's going to say this all now when he probably will never be in that locker room again?

**** LT.

I don't see the problem. He's not making sh*t up and he's giving his opinion. Better than your injured, 3rd string rookie Qb. I just don't consider it a positive or negative from LT, I just see it as the truth and better to hear from a guy who's not part of the long term plan. So for me, Thanks for speaking up LT. Maybe they can fix this trainwreck if they know the problem. Apparently Rex is that dumb and blind.

Agree with him on this....the offense needs players...it's slow as heck...The only real threat to take it to the house is Holmes, which is why I'm against letting him go without something big or multiple moves that cumulatively add up to something big (or at least solid). I'm not into that "bring back Braylon" sh*t either...Early Doucet from the Cardinals would be a good buy as a solid, well rounded young WR IMO...Oh and Jairus Wright from Arkansas in the draft as a speedster...then bring back Plaxico or go for Jeffery/Floyd before Wright in the draft...I really like Wright though.

I don't see the problem. He's not making sh*t up and he's giving his opinion. Better than your injured, 3rd string rookie Qb. I just don't consider it a positive or negative from LT, I just see it as the truth and better to hear from a guy who's not part of the long term plan. So for me, Thanks for speaking up LT. Maybe they can fix this trainwreck if they know the problem. Apparently Rex is that dumb and blind.

I have a big problem with it. If he's this great leader, then why didnt he do something about it during the season. He's going to lay all the laundry out now when he's probably not coming back? Thats pussy sh*t right there and the exact opposite of a leader.

At least McElroy has to show his face in the locker room again. Thats a man. Not some coward who's now dogged the only 2 teams he's played for...on his way out!

Its ******* gay and I'm back to having no respect for that little whiny bitch.

I have a big problem with it. If he's this great leader, then why didnt he do something about it during the season. He's going to lay all the laundry out now when he's probably not coming back? Thats pussy sh*t right there and the exact opposite of a leader.

At least McElroy has to show his face in the locker room again. Thats a man. Not some coward who's now dogged the only 2 teams he's played for...on his way out!

What's your thoughts on Rex not handling it?

I'll buy this. LT doesn't seem like a guy who takes his proclamations lightly and seems to understand the weight he carries when he says something. I think the composite picture is this: Holmes and Burress trashed Sanchez along the way this season, and are likely the sources of the buzzword "lazy." That's it. The Mehta article, I'm sure, tapped into that, but was also informed by some of the embittered outgoing coaches.

Let's be real here--why the hell would any receiver or receivers coach or offensive coordinator have anything nice to say about Mark at this point? He almost single-handedly cost those coaches their jobs and he may have cost Plaxico a few mil on his next contract.

He just took all the heat off of Sanchez and put it back on Rex. The Jets should send him a thank you card.

LaDainian Tomlinson on Showtime tonight: Jets locker room "is as bad as I’ve ever been around, honestly."

This is what happens to every "player's coach" ever. There's a rate of diminishing return on taking the players off the leash. It always starts out great/good, always ends in chaos.

What's your thoughts on Rex not handling it?

That he ****ed up. You cant lose touch of your locker room like that.

However, he man'ed up, said he didnt have a good feel for the team. I like a leader who can admit to their faults. As long as they can commit to making change. This is one area that I trust Rex can fix. He seems to have an amazing connection. It will call for remediation. He knows that and I'm sure it will be a huge focus.

I've been saying this for a while now, but I truly believe the short offseason, small FA window and the new CBA rules hurt the Jets and a coach like Rex. He couldnt take the guys to Cortland, no 2-a-days, less time in pads. etc. It hurt the chemistry of team.

How is it obvious Sperm?

Sanchez messes with his high.

With the Steelers it was just smoke buds, bang hot girls, run route, and catch the ball. With Sanchez there's all these acrobatics that have to be performed...Didn't hit anyone in stride...Rarely does really...Alot more of coming back on the ball...Less consistently strong throws...Just a whole bunch of crap that makes everyone's job harder than it should be.

Its good that Sanchez has his supporters on the team. I still think he cuts the bs next year. That said, he sucked just as much anyone else if not more, and he did it at QB.

Archived