Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for your time. This game looks teh awesome. Vic makes such a cute furry ewok I would like to wash my nads with him. CTM mentioned the search function was an issue make a quick list of semi-specific issues and I can pass them to Max. This was not a waste of time, it will be an epic masterpiece. If you would like to use the modkill you saved for me on J80 day 1 it's ok.

Don't be silly, I was never going to modkill you day one. We need to see some drunken Crusher hijinx first.

And thanks, but I actually mentioned to Max the problems I was having with the PMs already (it started coming up back when I was trying to PM people about signing up for the game).

That plus I'm hurt that nobody has complimented my video after I made a concerted effort to step it up a notch from last time. Ungrateful pricks.

if it makes you feel better I was going to make fun of it just to be a dick but then I realized you were in a bad mood so I didn't

Just a reminder to everyone this is my last week where I can post regularly during the work week. Beginning next week, my 9-5 contributions will be limited. I mentioned this in the post-game for Avengers and/or sign-up thread.

Also...

Vote Klacko

for the lulz.

Wait..................Klecko's playing????

unvote vote Klecko

4 da lulz

Vote Klacko

Might need to check the line up again, had no clue he was playing. Probably should read that list twice. 27 people??? Is that the largest game we've ever had?

4 da lulz

Vote Klacko

Might need to check the line up again, had no clue he was playing. Probably should read that list twice. 27 people??? Is that the largest game we've ever had?

It'll be more important in this game than in a lot of the previous games - to actually put pressure on lurkers, not just say it... a game with 27 people, we could go 5 days before anyone on the scum team actually even posts, if we get caught up in the usual loudmouths butting heads...

Now that I know you're a lady...its going to be hard not to step over lines you draw. I like boobs and vagina. Its weird around here. Most like cock and balls.

Hey!! Stop using anatomical terms to try to wooo teh ladies. We don;t need a tutor thread type reaction messing up Bleedins game. Be a shame if I have to lock it.

It'll be more important in this game than in a lot of the previous games - to actually put pressure on lurkers, not just say it... a game with 27 people, we could go 5 days before anyone on the scum team actually even posts, if we get caught up in the usual loudmouths butting heads...

That a good point. Now go grab me a banana and bacon smoothie before I put knuckles across your protruding jaw.

Vic is the biggest proponent of taking out lurkers, and being that he's mod-confirmed, I'd be more than willing to follow his lead with this strategy.

I say we speedlynch Klecko before he even checks in.

With a brief pause for Pac to do his "Hammer dance" and then let Klacko come and we can play a drinkin game based on how many times Klacko says "Pac sucks at this game".. Roll that right into my Drunk Wookie Swan Song and kick this baby off right,.

4 da lulz

Vote Klacko

A quick look back, looks like the biggest games before this were DPR's Predatards, Lily's Clue, Pac's Scarface games, Ape's BSG, at 22 a piece.

Vic is the biggest proponent of taking out lurkers, and being that he's mod-confirmed, I'd be more than willing to follow his lead with this strategy.

lol why does him being mod confirmed have anything to do with it?

either you agree with the strategy or not

it shouldn't take a confirmed townie for you to decide whether or not you're doing the right thing in targeting lurkers

lol why does him being mod confirmed have anything to do with it?

either you agree with the strategy or not

it shouldn't take a confirmed townie for you to decide whether or not you're doing the right thing in targeting lurkers

Yes but a mod-confirmed townie should take on a leadership role for the town. Vic is my shepherd, I shall not want.

Yes but a mod-confirmed townie should take on a leadership role for the town. Vic is my shepherd, I shall not want.

yeah that's fine

I'm just saying as an experienced player it's weird you'd let yourself be led on that issue specifically when it seems to me that, as someone with experience, you should already have your mind made up how you want to treat lurkers/inactives

I dunno I just find it weird that's all

It's good to be back ... until I saw the roster.

Anyway, awesome opening BG (I could see the video), but LOL at you bitching about having to do all the PMs when it was you who made the game so big. This should be a lot of fun.

Vote: JiF as a public service

It's good to be back ... until I saw the roster.

Anyway, awesome opening BG (I could see the video), but LOL at you bitching about having to do all the PMs when it was you who made the game so big. This should be a lot of fun.

Vote: JiF as a public service

Here we go Lynch Jif here we go!!!

Archived