You guys need to seriously cheer up.

Mikeg85

Just noticing the sky is falling trend here and I gotta say:

Realistically speaking you are no worse off than the 31 other teams who didn't win the Super Bowl... In fact you are a lot better off than many teams who are already post season 2012 AFC favorites.

Fact is, I hate your coaches mouth, I hate his tactics, and I hate his attitude. But at the end of the day, all of the above work out well for the team. You had 1 bad

season under Rex, thats it...and you have so much upward potential for this team that it's ridiculous.

Seriously, with a good draft and a good free agency you're 11-5 at worst next year.

Heads up Jet fans. Take it from someone who doubted absolutely everything about their team and was proven wrong over and over again.

Your franchise has made more progress in the last 3 years than it did in the 20 prior.

Realistically speaking you are no worse off than the 31 other teams who didn't win the Super Bowl... In fact you are a lot better off than many teams who are already post season 2012 AFC favorites.

Fact is, I hate your coaches mouth, I hate his tactics, and I hate his attitude. But at the end of the day, all of the above work out well for the team. You had 1 bad

season under Rex, thats it...and you have so much upward potential for this team that it's ridiculous.

Seriously, with a good draft and a good free agency you're 11-5 at worst next year.

Heads up Jet fans. Take it from someone who doubted absolutely everything about their team and was proven wrong over and over again.

Your franchise has made more progress in the last 3 years than it did in the 20 prior.

Thank you very much. You have been a great addition to this board and we need more Jet fans like you.

Ewww. I actually didn't mind you until now.

This post is why I hate the Giants. We don't need your patronizing pep talk man. Go to a Giants board and rub eachother down. Leave us alone to wallow and or make stuff up to be happy/angry about. Our whole lives have been having Giants fans come and say things like this. Get out of here.

This post is why I hate the Giants. We don't need your patronizing pep talk man. Go to a Giants board and rub eachother down. Leave us alone to wallow and or make stuff up to be happy/angry about. Our whole lives have been having Giants fans come and say things like this. Get out of here.

You hate the Giants because a fan of theirs who is looking from the outside-in is telling you not to panic, and that your team isn't in this disarray that everyone thinks they are?

Makes a TON of sense dude.

You hate the Giants because a fan of theirs who is looking from the outside-in is telling you not to panic, and that your team isn't in this disarray that everyone thinks they are?

We don't feel comfortable if we're not panicking. That's why 2009 and 2010 were so tough for us to watch.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey mike, where were you when the vagina's were 7-7 ?

gfy

Probably sh*tting on ELi Manning calling him all types of names like the rest of Big Blue Nation. And probably calling for Methuselah Coughlin's job. Now he's " teh best evah"

FOH!

hey mike, where were you when the vagina's were 7-7 ?

gfy

Ironic because your sig is exactly what I'm trying to say, yet I should go **** myself.

Not because I'm bashing the Jets, but because I'm more positive about your team than your average poster is.

You're really a special kind of stupid. Seriously. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you spent your childhood riding in a school bus that was smaller than the one the other kids rode in, right?

(BTW to answer your question, when the Giants were 7-7 I wasn't talking sh*t about your team, and for what it's worth, they are now SB champs and I'm still not talking sh*t about your team.The only difference is I had no clue that this board existed at that time)

Probably sh*tting on ELi Manning calling him all types of names like the rest of Big Blue Nation. And probably calling for Methuselah Coughlin's job. Now he's " teh best evah"

FOH!

YEAS BRO DATS IT!!!!11one

I wish I was a moron so I could base all of my thoughts on half witted assumptions like you do.

YEAS BRO DATS IT!!!!11one

I wish I was a moron so I could base all of my thoughts on half witted assumptions like you do.

lol

Haul a$$ to back to GiantsSbnation.kom and leave us to wallow in our own depression!

Give me a break. It's pompous. I'll use an extreme example to impress my point to your smiling face. It's like going to a your friends wife's funeral and while having your arm around your wife, telling him it's all going to be ok. That's exactly what you're doing. You may not know it, but it is. I've been dealing with Giants fans my entire life doing the exact same thing. Ever think that we really don't want a fan of the superbowl champions, who we share a stadium with, coming here to try and tell us evrything is ok? Do you even think before you act?

How did you think this would be received?

"oh thank you Giants fan. Now I feel better that your elation has tempered for a second so you can mingle with us "

Archived