You guys need to seriously cheer up.

Mikeg85

I totally agree with the part that Jet Fans need to stop sobbing and start looking forward to next season like every other team who didn't win the Superbowl this yr.

Now I'm having trouble with the fact that you're a Giants Fan telling this to Jet Fans. SMH

Just noticing the sky is falling trend here and I gotta say:

Realistically speaking you are no worse off than the 31 other teams who didn't win the Super Bowl... In fact you are a lot better off than many teams who are already post season 2012 AFC favorites.

Fact is, I hate your coaches mouth, I hate his tactics, and I hate his attitude. But at the end of the day, all of the above work out well for the team. You had 1 bad

season under Rex, thats it...and you have so much upward potential for this team that it's ridiculous.

Seriously, with a good draft and a good free agency you're 11-5 at worst next year.

Heads up Jet fans. Take it from someone who doubted absolutely everything about their team and was proven wrong over and over again.

Your franchise has made more progress in the last 3 years than it did in the 20 prior.

Dude, nobody cares.

I totally agree with the part that Jet Fans need to stop sobbing and start looking forward to next season like every other team who didn't win the Superbowl this yr.

Now I'm having trouble with the fact that you're a Giants Fan telling this to Jet Fans. SMH

I think we should sob and continue to sob till we win a Superbowl. Then again Im sorta fat and emotional.

Giant fans are people too. LOL

I care.

I should have figured you were going to say that......we all need to have a group hug, light a couple of candles and have a all night vigil in the parking lot, followed by "We all need to start drinking heavily"......haha

I should have figured you were going to say that......we all need to have a group hug, light a couple of candles and have a all night vigil in the parking lot, followed by "We all need to start drinking heavily"......haha

Agreed., Better than dumping on people who come here to talk football. If they troll let me know and I will eat them.

Ironic because your sig is exactly what I'm trying to say, yet I should go **** myself.

Not because I'm bashing the Jets, but because I'm more positive about your team than your average poster is.

You're really a special kind of stupid. Seriously. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you spent your childhood riding in a school bus that was smaller than the one the other kids rode in, right?

(BTW to answer your question, when the Giants were 7-7 I wasn't talking sh*t about your team, and for what it's worth, they are now SB champs and I'm still not talking sh*t about your team.The only difference is I had no clue that this board existed at that time)

With all due respect it's probably best for everybody if you just gfy.

I am. I think it's for the best. Whatever mom. Johnny always gets the car, the trophies, the hot girls and better grades. I hate this house.

Fine!! then go live with the gypsies and when the one with the eye patch, missing leg and breathe that smells like feces sticks his hands in your underwear I just hope to Gawd you have a clean pair on.

I think we should sob and continue to sob till we win a Superbowl. Then again Im sorta fat and emotional.

Giant fans are people too. LOL

They're like Donald Trump you know he's a person too but you can't help but dislike the guys arrogance.

Archived