Plax wants to play for the Eagles

NYGiantFan10

That means we'll be able to get Edwards back and have two legit receivers.

Stevie Johnson

Vincent Jackson

Brandon Lloyd

Reggie Wayne

Just a couple of the names of receivers that should be available this off-season... and you are talking about Braylon? Holy sh*t.

And no quarterback.

Oh man.

Truth is I liked what he did for the team but until we have a legit down field threat we will be unable to move on from Sanchez. Gotta wear down and out the excuse mill and finally come to the point at which we can rid this franchise of him. I would be cool with bringing back Braylon if we could get one of those machines for his car he has to breathe into before he can drive.

Stevie Johnson

Vincent Jackson

Brandon Lloyd

Reggie Wayne

Just a couple of the names of receivers that should be available this off-season... and you are talking about Braylon? Holy sh*t.

<Ring ring>

"Heyyyyyy, Stevie. It's Mark Sanchez..."

<click>

<Ring ring>

"VJax! What's goin' on? Sanchez here..."

<click>

<Ring ring>

"Wayne Money!!! It's Marky Mark..."

<click>

<Ring ring>

"Hey, T.O? Want a job?"

Mike Vick must have the best weed on the planet. Everyone wants to play for him.

I won't lose any sleep losing Burress. He is nowhere near the WR he was before he got sent away.

So why the hell didn't we trade Holmes there? He probably would have returned his guaranteed money

good riddance, ive never thought he was very good.. from msu to steelers to giants.. to unfortunately the new york football jets

LMAO

so how do you explain the 2007 NFC championship game????

jesus some people here are so effing biased it's ridiculous.

Archived