Vegas Odds Peyton Manning Ends Up With The Jets.

denden29

http://pregame.com/p...98.aspx#1407998

Vegas put the Jets at 11% to get Peyton Manning

Retire: 20% ($100 wins $250)

Dolphins: 20% ($100 wins $250)

Redskins: 17% ($100 wins $300)

Colts: 14% ($100 wins $400)

Jets: 11% ($100 wins $500)

Cardinals: 3% ($100 wins $2,500)

Broncos: 3% ($100 wins $2,500)

49ers: 2% ($100 wins $4,000)

Titans: 1.5% ($100 wins $5,000)

Chiefs: 1.5% ($100 wins $5,000)

Texans: 1% ($100 wins $7,500)

Other Team: 6% ($100 wins $1,000)

Agree with this. Larry Fitzgerald would have to be a draw. The weather, the stadium pretty nice.

also the talk ive been hearing was that wherever peyton goes reggie will be following, so it could be

Peyton-fitz-wayne(cards)

Peyton-marshall-wayne(dolphins)

I think his list of teams will go like this

1.Arizona

2.dolphins

3.Jets

4.Colts

5.Broncos(darkhorse team)

also the talk ive been hearing was that wherever peyton goes reggie will be following, so it could be

Peyton-fitz-wayne(cards)

Peyton-marshall-wayne(dolphins)

I think his list of teams will go like this

1.Arizona

2.dolphins

3.Jets

4.Colts

5.Broncos(darkhorse team)

One thing that would be cool if Peyton came to the Jets is Dustin Keller may morph into Dallas Clark. Like to see that kid have the ball put into space for him to run after the catch. Kinda worried about the medical reports coming out on him, that 20% for retire might be the bet. be said day for the NFL.

Agree with this. Larry Fitzgerald would have to be a draw. The weather, the stadium pretty nice.

Stadium pretty nice? Dude. Try top shelf. I live in Arizona and have seen this engineering marvel in Glendale. Very few other NFL teams have a place like this to play.

One thing that would be cool if Peyton came to the Jets is Dustin Keller may morph into Dallas Clark. Like to see that kid have the ball put into space for him to run after the catch. Kinda worried about the medical reports coming out on him, that 20% for retire might be the bet. be said day for the NFL.

Id be very upset if peyton retires he is awesome to watch and its been awesome watching his career unfold... a sad day it would be indeed

All I know is, if he ends up with Miami and we are the third or fourth best team in the AFC East, since I don't believe in the whole suicide thing... I am gonna get beat up at Foxborough a lot more often than I'd like.

For those of us that prefer all things in-house.

Retire: 20%

($100 wins $250)

Dolphins: 20%

($100 wins $250)

Redskins: 17%

($100 wins $300)

Colts: 14%

($100 wins $400)

Jets: 11%

($100 wins $500)

Cardinals: 3%

($100 wins $2,500)

Broncos: 3%

($100 wins $2,500)

49ers: 2%

($100 wins $4,000)

Titans: 1.5%

($100 wins $5,000)

Chiefs: 1.5%

($100 wins $5,000)

Texans: 1%

($100 wins $7,500)

Other Team: 6%

($100 wins $1,000)

http://pregame.com/p...98.aspx#1407998

Vegas put the Jets at 11% to get Peyton Manning

Retire: 20% ($100 wins $250)

Dolphins: 20% ($100 wins $250)

Redskins: 17% ($100 wins $300)

Colts: 14% ($100 wins $400)

Jets: 11% ($100 wins $500)

Cardinals: 3% ($100 wins $2,500)

Broncos: 3% ($100 wins $2,500)

49ers: 2% ($100 wins $4,000)

Titans: 1.5% ($100 wins $5,000)

Chiefs: 1.5% ($100 wins $5,000)

Texans: 1% ($100 wins $7,500)

Other Team: 6% ($100 wins $1,000)

Vegas also favored the Pats and you know how that went

How many commercials have you seen Peyton Manning in?

New York is the center of the advertising/commercials industry.

Plus if he comes here, we have this fantastic story of two sons of a great QB who never got a chance to be on a good team, leading rival teams in the Big Apple. Which translates into even more commercials, some of which would likely include Archie, (way to spread the money around the family).

Peyton is salivating to come here.

If healthy, Peyton will not retire.

Peyton will not come to the Jets, not with the chaos that surrounded this team at season's end. Do you really think Peyton will want to put up with Santonio Holmes?

Cardinals offer the most attractive package, in my opinion. Stadium, weather, WR, competitive team...and coaches. Cardinals just hired Peyton's QB coach for the last 6 years.

Redskins- they have cap space to over-pay and Shannahan is a good coach. Certainly something Danny boy will not shy away from.

Dolphins- not so sure it is the ideal situation.

49ers- Long shot, but imagine they had Peyton this past year...with that defense.

If healthy, Peyton will not retire.

Peyton will not come to the Jets, not with the chaos that surrounded this team at season's end. Do you really think Peyton will want to put up with Santonio Holmes?

Cardinals offer the most attractive package, in my opinion. Stadium, weather, WR, competitive team...and coaches. Cardinals just hired Peyton's QB coach for the last 6 years.

Redskins- they have cap space to over-pay and Shannahan is a good coach. Certainly something Danny boy will not shy away from.

Dolphins- not so sure it is the ideal situation.

49ers- Long shot, but imagine they had Peyton this past year...with that defense.

49ers have the worst pass-blocking OL in football. Imagine away.

according to you the pats were also a lock to pound the giants in the superbowl

I also said it was a lock that this message board would be infested with obnoxious, pompous and irratating Giant fan trolls, win or lose

so I'm batting ,500

I also said it was a lock that this message board would be infested with obnoxious, pompous and irratating Giant fan trolls, win or lose

so I'm batting ,500

What a coincidence. We were all saying the same thing about the annual influx of new pompous, obnoxious jets posters and then just like clockwork... NYGIANTS10 has been as civil and unbiased as you can ask for from a giants' fan on a jets board. Learn to admit you're wrong without tossing a bitchfit.

What a coincidence. We were all saying the same thing about the annual influx of new pompous, obnoxious jets posters and then just like clockwork... NYGIANTS10 has been as civil and unbiased as you can ask for from a giants' fan on a jets board. Learn to admit you're wrong without tossing a bitchfit.

thankyou very much.. ive stated multiple times im not here to cause any trouble and most posters on here have been very nice and cool with me, but some just cant stand me haha

Archived