Is Tedy Bruschi Jesus?

Smizzy

I guess the Japanese decided to hire Tedy Bruschi this week to go over and take out Godzilla and Mothra once and for all. I guess they were inspired after watching him take out the boogey man,Witches and goblins over the summer and decided he could do the job. Also...on his way home he saved a busload of nuns,stopped Aids,cured cancer and then stopped off in New Orleans and pulled his pants down and sh*t gold bars in the streets!!

Is there anything this man can't do?

Jesus? Is that you?

:roll: The Patriots strokefest continues,amazingly baby.gif

• 1 month later...
Bill Belichick = God

Tom Brady = Jesus

As for that, being the good Catholic that I am, I couldn't name anyone else from those biblical days if I tried.

I always thought Bruschi was the Holy Spirit?? Father-Bellichek, Son-Brady, Holy Spirit-Bruschi?

Have I been reading the wrong bible?

I can't believe they gave him comeback player tied with Steve Smith. He had like two good games after he came back, he might have been 2nd or 3rd on his team over the games he played. Vilma lead the league and didn't even make the probowl. Im sure Smith even had some MVP considerations when it came down to it. If it were possible to compare them, Bruschi wouldn't even have been in his league this year.

HMMM....one player came back from a broken leg, the other came back from a stroke. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

That said, Steve Smith is hands down the best Wide out in the league. I hate em', but you have to just marvel at his ability. =D>

HMMM....one player came back from a broken leg, the other came back from a stroke. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

That said, Steve Smith is hands down the best Wide out in the league. I hate em', but you have to just marvel at his ability. =D>

Who would call that a comeback besided a Pats fan?

He didn't do squat on the football field. What did he do to deserve the comback player of the yr award besides make the injury report?

Seriously?

He solidified the MLB position, made it possible to get that idiot, Beisel, out of there, the defense gelled upon his return, the run defense was stellar upon his return - all due to his ability to call the defensive plays. Those things go unnoticed by a fan of the Jets - that would figure.

And, shame on me for falling for your unabashed attempts at upping the post count here. :wink:

Garby- You are starting to disappoint me. You are suppose to be the Queen of Pats Fans.

The return of Pats D came about from

a) Colvin starting to play like a real LB

B) Seemore and Willfat were the key, both played real well

c) weak 2nd half schedule

d) Booski did nothing last night, and nothing in last month. He was a Nada Factor!!!!!!!!

I am the Queen of the Patsie Land! I knowwhat I am talking about - Bruschi made the defensive calls. With the absence of Harrison - it was CRUCIAL that Bruschi came back.

Alas, another impasse.

Go suck some syrup out of a birch tree or something.... :lol:

I'd take Moss, TO and Harrison over him personally

He solidified the MLB position, made it possible to get that idiot, Beisel, out of there, the defense gelled upon his return, the run defense was stellar upon his return - all due to his ability to call the defensive plays. Those things go unnoticed by a fan of the Jets - that would figure.

And, shame on me for falling for your unabashed attempts at upping the post count here. :wink:

vilma calls the plays. he did so as a rookie last yr,surely the world champion pats have somebody to call plays when Full Tilt tedy isn't there?

Oh & don't confuse us with your boy Sooth. We could give a rats ass about upping our post count. Pass it on to your friend :wink:

I've posted this before, but it fits too damn well into this thread:

http://eod.liquidviewer.com/wgr-od/wgr/20051031_bruschipbp-1.wma

Btw, Steve Smith is my favourite NFL player right now. Awesome. I also really enjoy watching Delhomme play. I reckon I got me a team a cheer for that der Sooperbowl.

Steve Smith is good but he's an arrogant douchebag. I would throw up in my beer if the Panthers win the Super Bowl. Right now I'm cheering for the Broncos with the Steelers a close second.

Archived