Tony Romo

Matt39

Romo is the exact opposite of Sanchez in his play. He does well for 3 quarters and occasionally collapses in the 4th. With Rex's D, all we'd need are the 3 quarters of strong play.

He's a top-10 QB so of course you try to get him if he came available.

I hear you. He gets sh*tted on similar to the way Eli used to. I feel he's undervalued as a QB by some...I have no idea how Dallas still feels about him as an organization, but it seems fans down there have grown tired of him. He's a good Qb.

I hear you. He gets sh*tted on similar to the way Eli used to. I feel he's undervalued as a QB by some...I have no idea how Dallas still feels about him as an organization, but it seems fans down there have grown tired of him. He's a good Qb.

Hell, he made Rams castoff Laurent Robinson look like a star. Imagine what he could do with Holmes, Keller, and Kerley.

Romo's inconsistent. It used to give Parcells dangerously high blood pressure. He often does what he did against the Jets in week 1 (as people have pointed out in this thread): play really well in the first three quarters, and implode in the 4Q. I don't think I'd want him here.

As for Sanchez, we'll find out next year how much of a culprit Schottenheimer was in his poor performance this past season.

Romo's inconsistent. It used to give Parcells dangerously high blood pressure. He often does what he did against the Jets in week 1 (as people have pointed out in this thread): play really well in the first three quarters, and implode in the 4Q. I don't think I'd want him here.

Parcells didn't have a Rex Ryan defense.

Its alot easier to get open when the opposing D has to worry about Miles, Bryant, and Witten.

Plus the other Ryan and Demarcus Ware on D. - How the heck are the Boys so bad.... Romo's numbers look great but he is Mr Choke.

Imagine the melt down on here with. 13-3 season and a first game play off exit.

Romo looks more and more like he'll never be anything but a compiler with each passing season. He either plays well for 3 quarters and implodes in the 4th, or the moment any pressure is on him to win a big game, he blows it.

Austin and Bryant were hurt for significant portions of last season, which thrust Robinson into a starting role.

Austin missed 6 games, Bryant missed1. He was still on the field with at least 2 of them most of the time, way more talent than the Rams had.

Austin missed 6 games, Bryant missed1. He was still on the field with at least 2 of them most of the time, way more talent than the Rams had.

He still had to make the plays when he was targeted, which Romo did a lot. Dude was averaging a pair of TD's a game over a 4 or 5 week span.

:face:

Romo's been a starter for six years and he's regressing.

Don't insult Eli like that.

He still had to make the plays when he was targeted, which Romo did a lot. Dude was averaging a pair of TD's a game over a 4 or 5 week span.

Hey he played well, Im not trying to argue that. Just saying Dallas was a much better situation because of all the talent they have on offense in comparison to the Rams.

Not true. But at the very least would you believe he is better than what we have?

What is not true about what I said? Campbell started in Washington and got a changeof scenery with the Raiders. His numbers are not good. He turns the ball over just as much as Sanchez and has been in the league twice as long as Sanchez. he is not better than what we have at QB #1. He would be better than QB#2.

What is not true about what I said? Campbell started in Washington and got a changeof scenery with the Raiders. His numbers are not good. He turns the ball over just as much as Sanchez and has been in the league twice as long as Sanchez. he is not better than what we have at QB #1. He would be better than QB#2.

Truth is all his time in Washington was spent changing HC and systems almost every year., Not an excuse a fact. He looked good and the Raiders where contending before he got hurt and fell off after Carson took over. Do you think if Sanchez got hurt at the same time and Carson came in would would have finished worse than we did? I don;t.

Dallas is 15-1 when their defense (and special teams) surrenders 10 pts or less with Romo.

Jets are 9-6 when their defense (and special teams) surrenders 10 points or less with Sanchez. And that doesn't even count the 16-13 debacle vs Buffalo in '09.

So while Romo has choked plenty, let's put some perspective on which choking QB is less reliable when the rest of the team shows up to play.

That 9-6 record should make every Jets fan throw up.

Mark Sanchez is 50% more likely to throw an interception on any given pass. In his 3rd season Campbell led the NFL in lowest interception percentage (comparing 3rd year to 3rd year, Sanchez's interception rate was almost triple Campbell's).

He's also a 61% passer for his career. Sanchez once had a 61% mark through the first 5 games of a season.

They both fumble a lot (both of them about 2 fumbles every 3 games).

Campbell's no prize, but he does not turn the ball over just as much as Sanchez.

:face:

Romo's been a starter for six years and he's regressing.

Don't insult Eli like that.

let's see 31 td's 10 int. 4100 yds. 67% completion percentage. 102 qb rating. i'll take his regression over nacho libre anytime. i'm ready to pull a gil renard on rico suave so we can get a decent qb in here.

Archived