Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pennington imparting wisdom to Sanchez?

66 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

ESPN_Colin Colin Cowherd

RT @ShaneMurphyslaw: @ @ESPN_Colin Mark Sanchez staying at the Ritz Carlton in Ft Lauderdale. Ate breakfast next to him and Chad Pennington

Very good news... Perhaps they'll hire Chad in a Tom Moore capacity.

Posted · Report post

Please kill me.

Posted · Report post

Please kill me.

The Jeremy Lin of Trolling, yes you are a turn over machine. :rl:

Posted · Report post

ESPN_Colin Colin Cowherd

RT @ShaneMurphyslaw: @ @ESPN_Colin Mark Sanchez staying at the Ritz Carlton in Ft Lauderdale. Ate breakfast next to him and Chad Pennington

Very good news... Perhaps they'll hire Chad in a Tom Moore capacity.

"We gonna need more Moderators."

Posted · Report post

"We gonna need more Moderators."

Why, were they discussing the return of the Jaded one?

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't be shocked if Sanchez campaigns for Pennington to replace Brunnell. We could do a lot worse for a backup.

Posted · Report post

Chad: "Lemme tell you, Mark. New York is filled with straight-up assholes. I played hurt, I played broken up and they still hated me whether I played good or bad. You gotta just..."

Mark: "OH MY GOD, I know, RIGHT!? I took that team to TWO Championship games and they were all, like, nerrrrrrrr and I was like, oh come ON!"

Chad: "EXACTLY"

Mark: "And then this year, like, they were all, like, 'DUHHHH MARK. You SUCK. You're GAY, Mark, and I was all, like, SHUT UP YOU DICKS. I just wanted to scream."

Chad: "I know exactly how you feel, brother. It hurts a man. It hurts a man in places you wouldn't believe."

Mark: "I believe it. In places. It hurts."

Chad: "Kiss me, Mark. Do it. Do it now."

<They lean in, embrace, lights dim. FADE OUT>

unicorn-pissing-rainbows.jpg

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't be shocked if Sanchez campaigns for Pennington to replace Brunnell. We could do a lot worse for a backup.

I'd be less shocked if they got married and named their first adopted child Santonio.

Posted · Report post

Why, were they discussing the return of the Jaded one?

Dude if Pennington came back as Marks coach or backup this board would hit 2 million post by dinnertime and 3 million by Easter. LOL

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

Chad: "Lemme tell you, Mark. New York is filled with straight-up assholes. I played hurt, I played broken up and they still hated me whether I played good or bad. You gotta just..."

Mark: "OH MY GOD, I know, RIGHT!? I took that team to TWO Championship games and they were all, like, nerrrrrrrr and I was like, oh come ON!"

Mark: "And then this year, like, they were all, like, 'DUHHHH MARK. You SUCK. You're GAY, Mark, and I was all, like, SHUT UP YOU DICKS. I just wanted to scream."

Chad: "I know exactly how you feel, brother. It hurts a man. It hurts a man in places you wouldn't believe."

:rl:

WTF is wrong with you?

Posted · Report post

That is interesting.

I haven't heard anything about them doing something together in S Florida. I wonder if Sanchez is trying to hire Pennington , as a personal QB coach.

Oh boy

Posted · Report post

I know what you are doing, I see right through it. Its disgusting, just like you

Posted · Report post

I know what you are doing, I see right through it. Its disgusting, just like you

it's an interesting topic for a monday morning... I honestly believe Chad could help improve Marks game.

Posted · Report post

it's an interesting topic for a monday morning... I honestly believe Chad could help improve Marks game.

Of course you do. You disgusting pig. The only postive that I could see coming from the that marriage is complete and utter failure which would expedite the process of riding themselves of Sanchez...which would make me happy.

Posted · Report post

Of course you do. You disgusting pig. The only postive that I could see coming from the that marriage is complete and utter failure which would expedite the process of riding themselves of Sanchez...which would make me happy.

77a361a3d05f.jpg

Posted · Report post

Nothing like a 6-yard pass on 3rd and 7, Mark. NOTHING!

Posted · Report post

Dude if Pennington came back as Marks coach or backup this board would hit 2 million post by dinnertime and 3 million by Easter. LOL

So what you are saying is, Max is all for it.

Posted · Report post

c'mon, we all know chad is the perfect wingman. they're cruising for sofla babes

Posted · Report post

When will death's sweet embrace come?

Posted · Report post

Reenacting a scene from your childhood?

Posted · Report post

That is interesting.

I haven't heard anything about them doing something together in S Florida. I wonder if Sanchez is trying to hire Pennington , as a personal QB coach.

Oh boy

He's played in NY and he's played for Sparano. Getting his insight into both is not exactly a bad thing.

Posted · Report post

Seriously I guy that has football experience and smarts playing in new York can be bad giving som e\advice- how about some let up in Sanchez hate for what seems like positive. Still might not help but at least give it a chance

Posted · Report post

This is more irksome in principle than in reality. The idea of Chad having any wisdom to impart is pretty galling, but regardless of what he says it's not like Sanchez can get any worse.