65 replies to this topic

#1 Pac

Pac

ayyyyy

• Members
  • 13,712 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:53 AM

ESPN_Colin Colin Cowherd
RT @ShaneMurphyslaw: @ @ESPN_Colin Mark Sanchez staying at the Ritz Carlton in Ft Lauderdale. Ate breakfast next to him and Chad Pennington

Very good news... Perhaps they'll hire Chad in a Tom Moore capacity.

#2 T0mShane

T0mShane

From devil to Bevell, '15

• Members
  • 24,703 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:57 AM

Please kill me.
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#3 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts
  • LocationThe Hall of Doom

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:00 AM

Please kill me.

The Jeremy Lin of Trolling, yes you are a turn over machine. :rl:

Posted Image

#4 The Crusher

The Crusher

Woof

• Moderators
  • 27,793 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:00 AM

ESPN_Colin Colin Cowherd
RT @ShaneMurphyslaw: @ @ESPN_Colin Mark Sanchez staying at the Ritz Carlton in Ft Lauderdale. Ate breakfast next to him and Chad Pennington

Very good news... Perhaps they'll hire Chad in a Tom Moore capacity.

"We gonna need more Moderators."

unclerico.gif

#5 T0mShane

T0mShane

From devil to Bevell, '15

• Members
  • 24,703 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:09 AM

POPULAR

Chad: "Lemme tell you, Mark. New York is filled with straight-up assholes. I played hurt, I played broken up and they still hated me whether I played good or bad. You gotta just..."

Mark: "OH MY GOD, I know, RIGHT!? I took that team to TWO Championship games and they were all, like, nerrrrrrrr and I was like, oh come ON!"

Chad: "EXACTLY"

Mark: "And then this year, like, they were all, like, 'DUHHHH MARK. You SUCK. You're GAY, Mark, and I was all, like, SHUT UP YOU DICKS. I just wanted to scream."

Chad: "I know exactly how you feel, brother. It hurts a man. It hurts a man in places you wouldn't believe."

Mark: "I believe it. In places. It hurts."

Chad: "Kiss me, Mark. Do it. Do it now."

<They lean in, embrace, lights dim. FADE OUT>
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#6 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:10 AM

"We gonna need more Moderators."

Why, were they discussing the return of the Jaded one?

Posted Image

#7 Pac

Pac

ayyyyy

• Members
  • 13,712 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:12 AM

I wouldn't be shocked if Sanchez campaigns for Pennington to replace Brunnell. We could do a lot worse for a backup.

#8 The Crusher

The Crusher

Woof

• Moderators
  • 27,793 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:12 AM

Chad: "Lemme tell you, Mark. New York is filled with straight-up assholes. I played hurt, I played broken up and they still hated me whether I played good or bad. You gotta just..."

Mark: "OH MY GOD, I know, RIGHT!? I took that team to TWO Championship games and they were all, like, nerrrrrrrr and I was like, oh come ON!"

Mark: "And then this year, like, they were all, like, 'DUHHHH MARK. You SUCK. You're GAY, Mark, and I was all, like, SHUT UP YOU DICKS. I just wanted to scream."

Chad: "I know exactly how you feel, brother. It hurts a man. It hurts a man in places you wouldn't believe."

Posted Image

unclerico.gif

#9 The Crusher

The Crusher

Woof

• Moderators
  • 27,793 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:13 AM

I wouldn't be shocked if Sanchez campaigns for Pennington to replace Brunnell. We could do a lot worse for a backup.

I'd be less shocked if they got married and named their first adopted child Santonio.

unclerico.gif

#10 The Crusher

The Crusher

Woof

• Moderators
  • 27,793 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:16 AM

Why, were they discussing the return of the Jaded one?

Dude if Pennington came back as Marks coach or backup this board would hit 2 million post by dinnertime and 3 million by Easter. LOL

unclerico.gif

#11 Klecko73isGod

Klecko73isGod

Anchor Salesman

• Members
  • 21,011 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:17 AM

Posted Image

A RYAN ALWAYS SAUSAGES HIS FROSTED FLAKES

#12 Klecko73isGod

Klecko73isGod

Anchor Salesman

• Members
  • 21,011 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:18 AM

:rl:

WTF is wrong with you?
Posted Image

A RYAN ALWAYS SAUSAGES HIS FROSTED FLAKES

#13 flgreen

flgreen

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 16,528 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:20 AM

That is interesting.

I haven't heard anything about them doing something together in S Florida. I wonder if Sanchez is trying to hire Pennington , as a personal QB coach.

Oh boy

#14 JiF

JiF

President of the Rex Ryan Fan Club

• Members
  • 35,521 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:24 AM

I know what you are doing, I see right through it. Its disgusting, just like you
Posted Image

#15 Pac

Pac

ayyyyy

• Members
  • 13,712 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:28 AM

I know what you are doing, I see right through it. Its disgusting, just like you

it's an interesting topic for a monday morning... I honestly believe Chad could help improve Marks game.

#16 JiF

JiF

President of the Rex Ryan Fan Club

• Members
  • 35,521 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:38 AM

it's an interesting topic for a monday morning... I honestly believe Chad could help improve Marks game.

Of course you do. You disgusting pig. The only postive that I could see coming from the that marriage is complete and utter failure which would expedite the process of riding themselves of Sanchez...which would make me happy.
Posted Image

#17 Pac

Pac

ayyyyy

• Members
  • 13,712 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:47 AM

Of course you do. You disgusting pig. The only postive that I could see coming from the that marriage is complete and utter failure which would expedite the process of riding themselves of Sanchez...which would make me happy.

Posted Image

#18 Bugg

Bugg

Of counsel whack job

• Members
  • 13,949 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:51 AM

Nothing like a 6-yard pass on 3rd and 7, Mark. NOTHING!
Objective-Glendale, Arizona

Super Bowl 49-February, 2015

#19 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:52 AM

Dude if Pennington came back as Marks coach or backup this board would hit 2 million post by dinnertime and 3 million by Easter. LOL

So what you are saying is, Max is all for it.

Posted Image

#20 Larz

Larz

High priest of Syrinx

• Members
  • 16,051 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:20 AM

c'mon, we all know chad is the perfect wingman. they're cruising for sofla babes
"Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand."

#21 Damaged89

Damaged89

shut it down.

• Members
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:44 AM

When will death's sweet embrace come?

#22 KSJets

KSJets

The Hammer

• Members
  • 4,122 posts
  • LocationPlainsboro, NJ

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:03 PM

Reenacting a scene from your childhood?
"This "breaking news" was addressed a few weeks ago. The Pats suck and all of their accomplishments are bogus as they cheated." - Gainzo

#23 KSJets

KSJets

The Hammer

• Members
  • 4,122 posts
  • LocationPlainsboro, NJ

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:04 PM

That is interesting.

I haven't heard anything about them doing something together in S Florida. I wonder if Sanchez is trying to hire Pennington , as a personal QB coach.

Oh boy

He's played in NY and he's played for Sparano. Getting his insight into both is not exactly a bad thing.
"This "breaking news" was addressed a few weeks ago. The Pats suck and all of their accomplishments are bogus as they cheated." - Gainzo

#24 faba

faba

• Moderators
  • 24,577 posts
  • LocationHolmdel

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:07 PM

Seriously I guy that has football experience and smarts playing in new York can be bad giving som e\advice- how about some let up in Sanchez hate for what seems like positive. Still might not help but at least give it a chance
Treat people with how you want to be treated-with respect.

#25 dbatesman

dbatesman

Vulgar Yankee Mannerisms

• Members
  • 7,815 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:27 PM

This is more irksome in principle than in reality. The idea of Chad having any wisdom to impart is pretty galling, but regardless of what he says it's not like Sanchez can get any worse.

This is like having a cat with leukemia.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users