Pennington imparting wisdom to Sanchez?

Pac

Chad: "Lemme tell you, Mark. New York is filled with straight-up assholes. I played hurt, I played broken up and they still hated me whether I played good or bad. You gotta just..."

Mark: "OH MY GOD, I know, RIGHT!? I took that team to TWO Championship games and they were all, like, nerrrrrrrr and I was like, oh come ON!"

Chad: "EXACTLY"

Mark: "And then this year, like, they were all, like, 'DUHHHH MARK. You SUCK. You're GAY, Mark, and I was all, like, SHUT UP YOU DICKS. I just wanted to scream."

Chad: "I know exactly how you feel, brother. It hurts a man. It hurts a man in places you wouldn't believe."

Mark: "I believe it. In places. It hurts."

Chad: "Kiss me, Mark. Do it. Do it now."

<They lean in, embrace, lights dim. FADE OUT>

Chad: "Lemme tell you, Mark. New York is filled with straight-up assholes. I played hurt, I played broken up and they still hated me whether I played good or bad. You gotta just..."

Mark: "OH MY GOD, I know, RIGHT!? I took that team to TWO Championship games and they were all, like, nerrrrrrrr and I was like, oh come ON!"

Mark: "And then this year, like, they were all, like, 'DUHHHH MARK. You SUCK. You're GAY, Mark, and I was all, like, SHUT UP YOU DICKS. I just wanted to scream."

Chad: "I know exactly how you feel, brother. It hurts a man. It hurts a man in places you wouldn't believe."

unicorn-pissing-rainbows.jpg

:rl:

WTF is wrong with you?

it's an interesting topic for a monday morning... I honestly believe Chad could help improve Marks game.

Of course you do. You disgusting pig. The only postive that I could see coming from the that marriage is complete and utter failure which would expedite the process of riding themselves of Sanchez...which would make me happy.

Of course you do. You disgusting pig. The only postive that I could see coming from the that marriage is complete and utter failure which would expedite the process of riding themselves of Sanchez...which would make me happy.

77a361a3d05f.jpg

Reenacting a scene from your childhood?

That is interesting.

I haven't heard anything about them doing something together in S Florida. I wonder if Sanchez is trying to hire Pennington , as a personal QB coach.

Oh boy

He's played in NY and he's played for Sparano. Getting his insight into both is not exactly a bad thing.

Seriously I guy that has football experience and smarts playing in new York can be bad giving som e\advice- how about some let up in Sanchez hate for what seems like positive. Still might not help but at least give it a chance

He's played in NY and he's played for Sparano. Getting his insight into both is not exactly a bad thing.

How dare you allow reason to come in the way of hatred ?

No one has ever accused Chad of not having football smarts. It was his reliability and noodle arm that got the derserved criticism. Not sure anything bad can come from it.

add comedy to optimism as things you are bad at

I imagine the conversation involved Chad beginning to explain to Mark how to get a large portion of the fan base to love you unconditionally even while your skill set, backed by all the measurables, say that you're holding the team back from any meaningful success when Mark interrupts and says, "Chad, I got this." They then go up for seconds of jello.

lol. I was pretty sure that's how it went down. get out of my head.

Pennington was super accurate. Sanchez needs help with accuracy. How bad could Sanchez taking Pennington's advice really be?

lol. I was pretty sure that's how it went down. get out of my head.

Pennington was super accurate. Sanchez needs help with accuracy. How bad could Sanchez taking Pennington's advice really be?

"So what you do Mark, is you dump it down to your RB in every possible situation. They'll be calling you Montana in no-time."

"...............But Shonn Greene is my RB."

"................sh*t."

Archived