Imitation Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

It was a normal offseason day on JetNation. There was banter about Mark Sanchez's future and about salary cap issues. And in the Mafia forum there were gay jokes, racist remarks and derogatory comments all around. The usual.

All of a sudden a gigantic hurricane from Wilmington, NC RIPS through the Mafia forum, turning everything upside down! It's Jetsfan80's doing, of course. That dirty seachicken Satanderpfan jackass.

Mafia players awake realizing they are NOT who they once were.

"I have boobs now!!!!!" said one player.

"Yeah, but what's the big deal with that, Crusher?"

"But I wasn't Crusher before!!!! What's going on???"

It seems that everyone is someone else.....but at least its a familiar face. There's only one solution. Play 80's mafia game so you can find out who everyone REALLY is. But be careful. There's a team of players who already KNOW who their teammates are and are looking to bring about your destruction.

Good luck.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Player List

1. Verb

2. BG -- (long-winded townie) lynched day 4

3. Leeelou -- (town drunk chick, impersonated by Verbal) killed night 2

4. Pacmule -- (town stubborn mule, impersonated by SMC) killed night 3

5. Ape

6. Fake JiF -- (town whore, impersonated by Crusher) killed day 2

7. Brett

8. Smash -- (town, 1-shot vig, can only shoot JiF, impersonated by Jetscode) lynched Day 3

9. Crusher -- (fat, loveable townie, impersonated by Vic) killed night 2

10. Sharrow Sandman -- (inactive townie, impersonated by Smashmouth) killed night 3

11. SMC best dad -- (cop, whiny townie, impersonated by Brett) lynched day 1

12. Hess

13. slats Lennon

14. Spidervic -- (scum traitor, impersonated by Pac) lynched day 2

15. Wombat

16. JF80

Yes, Nae is my co-mod. All vote counts and scenes by her are legit. You may also PM her with any questions.

Nae, I might need your help big-time tomorrow. I probably won't be available pretty much all day.

Great time to start a game then.

VOTE Crusher. Quite advantageous of him having zero game content thus far. I nailed him on D1 for the same thing when I played Pacmule's Scarface game. He's one of my easier reads.

Good point. I got a town read on him but would definitely lynch him if you really want to. Let me know. I'll be around. I'm Hess.

Good point. I got a town read on him but would definitely lynch him if you really want to. Let me know. I'll be around. I'm Hess.

FOS Hess for agreeing with me. Haven't seen the crazy yet either.

Archived