cindy

Goal: 100,000 POST IN THIS THREAD

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

I like the autocensor. I wish it ******* worked better. I hate being able to type Atwater.

for the sake of general sensibilities i won't share one of the first four letter words i tried out on it, but... it's an odd little autocensor.

ok, it starts with a c, go ahead and try it.

then try santorum.

but ****, c***sucker, and a$$... these it has a problem with.

i could be talking about a donkey for f***s sake.i could be quoting a motherf***ing bible verse.

a$$. srsly?

edited for surprised by the c***sucker... lol.

made an assumption there.

apparently c words are okie dokie in general.

edited again for... apparently it's got no problems with incestuous vulgarity either.

nice. :)

Edited by cindy

He doesn't seem to hate me, but I think he saves true love for the mod lounge.

i don't conjugate with the high and mighty, and spammy love is all i had hoped for.

Ah, but that's why the Last to Post thread got started too. Someone else had it on his board too. Wouldn't class it as a spam thread compared to ones trying to flog Nikes, or someone clicking on the same smiley 200 times per minute.

I checked it out just now and realized I'd already posted there twice...

the spam has frakked my mind.

yes, very similar idea without the i win posts and with ... well, we'll see how messed up it gets or doesn't. could just be a monologue in the end. more or less.

Edited by cindy

ok, point of board protocol question.

apparently the autocensor has many workarounds which I find in the normal course of obscenity.

I've been going back and editing those cause I figure if they bother to censor a word they don't want it on the site. except in spiderman cartoon form.

but does it really matter?

does anyone care?

anyone of moderation or administrative capacity I mean?

I like to use all my words, and there's something very counterproductive about editing posts in a thread like this.

so if anyone know, please advise.

thank you kindly.

ok, point of board protocol question.

apparently the autocensor has many workarounds which I find in the normal course of obscenity.

I've been going back and editing those cause I figure if they bother to censor a word they don't want it on the site. except in spiderman cartoon form.

but does it really matter?

does anyone care?

anyone of moderation or administrative capacity I mean?

I like to use all my words, and there's something very counterproductive about editing posts in a thread like this.

so if anyone know, please advise.

thank you kindly.

I think that you should leave them and complain to the mods. The ******* thing used to work and there were only a couple of ways to work around which had to be deliberately employed. Now you can write EDIT and it's ceonsored, but EDITsucker isn't - that's EDITed up! There are children posting!

EDIT: evidently the ******* thing barely censors anything now!

Edited by #27TheDominator

I think that you should leave them and complain to the mods. The ******* thing used to work and there were only a couple of ways to work around which had to be deliberately employed. Now you can right **** and it's ceonsored, but mother****er isn't - that's ****ed up! There are children posting!

I think that you should leave them and complain to the mods. The ******* thing used to work and there were only a couple of ways to work around which had to be deliberately employed. Now you can write EDIT and it's ceonsored, but EDITsucker isn't - that's EDITed up! There are children posting!

EDIT: evidently the ******* thing barely censors anything now!

should that be taken as a sign from mod that naughty words are not considered harmful to the site?

and srsly, children already know all the words, that's when i learned them and i think that's universal.

and there are worse places for children on the internet - which account for the rest of my time.

but if you let your kids access this kind of thing.... whose ******* problem is that?

Statistics and trying to get laid.

Nice little weekend.

don't go to stats. read the book show for the test and get a B like everyone else.

the statistical likelihood of getting laid if you're trying is near nil, but maybe you'll skew the data.