Ty Law

Smizzy

Go the **** somewhere already would you.

You're "bags are packed"...You're "gone in the offseason"...BIG ******* DEAL.

YOU DIDN'T GET Jack sh*t from the NY Jets...Why...Because you ain't the best CB in the league and your ass is on the DECLINE.

Every Qb we faced this yr has abused you. ABUSED!!!

You hobble around the field ...missing tackles and playing 15 yds off your WR....YOUR BETTER DAYS ARE BEHIND YOU.

You better run off and try to get paid by some other team besides the Pats & the Jets...We seen you don't have the goods anymore. Hopefully you can con Chicago or Minnesota to pay your ass.

Me? Id give you 2 E-Pills and tell you to go **** yourself.

Best Cb in football? Give me a break...You shove your 5 INT's striaght up your ass.

Go the **** somewhere already would you.

You're "bags are packed"...You're "gone in the offseason"...BIG farging DEAL.

YOU DIDN'T GET Jack Sh#t from the NY Jets...Why...Because you ain't the best CB in the league and your a$$ is on the DECLINE.

Every Qb we faced this yr has abused you. ABUSED!!!

You hobble around the field ...missing tackles and playing 15 yds off your WR....YOUR BETTER DAYS ARE BEHIND YOU.

You better run off and try to get paid by some other team besides the Pats & the Jets...We seen you don't have the goods anymore. Hopefully you can con Chicago or Minnesota to pay your a$$.

Me? Id give you 2 E-Pills and tell you to go F#ck yourself.

Best Cb in football? Give me a break...You shove your 5 INT's striaght up your a$$.

Hey Smizz, are you a proponent of the Jets resigning Ty Law?

Hey Smizz, are you a proponent of the Jets resigning Ty Law?

Obviously not Tx. Just sick and tired of this guy bitching and moaning and kicking his feet on the ground everywhere he goes.

He signed the contract to play here because NOBODY wanted to pay him. He has it in his head because he has 5 picks...someone is going to break the bank for him in the offseason. All Im saying is it will be a mistake for whoever coughs up that cash for Ty.

The guys best days are over...he knows it...I know it...we all know it....Everybody but his agent.

Bye Ty.

Obviously not Tx. Just sick and tired of this guy bitching and moaning and kicking his feet on the ground everywhere he goes.

He signed the contract to play here because NOBODY wanted to pay him. He has it in his head because he has 5 picks...someone is going to break the bank for him in the offseason. All Im saying is it will be a mistake for whoever coughs up that cash for Ty.

The guys best days are over...he knows it...I know it...we all know it....Everybody but his agent.

Bye Ty.

Actually Smizz, I agree with everything you said.

However, there will be one or two teams (it won't be the Pats as rumor has had it) out there that will throw big bucks Ty Law's way this off season.

Keep in mind, the Jets got him on the cheap for this season and he has performed well for the money spent, but certainly not like a Pro Bowl CB of years past.

The one thing that has amazed me this year is all Law's missed tackles. When he wwas with the Pats, he was definitely the best tackling CB in the NFL. I just can't believe how far his tackling skills have gone downhill this year.

His tackling skillz have not diminished that much in 1 yr. He's not trying anymore.

There is no more Ty law swagger...He used to own that side of the field. Now? He is playing like a hasbeen.

I mentioned up top someone will throw $$$ at him to get him to suit up for their team but he will never be the Ty Law that shut down half the field in New England.

Never.

**** him. Im just sick & tired of his hinting to the papers he's leaving us ....When the reality of the situation is....We ain't taking him back.

I hate players who quit on my team. Ty Law has quit on the Jets and he can go **** himself for it.

You r only as strong as your weakest link and a quiter is pretty weak

Yea but is it as bad as a DUMB Head Coach or a BRITTLE Quaterback?

This team needs to be blown up and rebuilt. Keep the youth and cut & trade the old dead weight.

Ty Law has played very well considering he was coming back from an injury who many felt would end his career, did not have proper offseason training because he had to rehab the foot, and missed a lot of training camp. If you expected Ty to come back and play at the 2001 Ty Law level you were only letting yourself down...

Some of the clueless buffoons in the media like Cannizzaro will keep pointing to the fact that Law has been beaten for "key" receptions this year. Well Hello, in today's NFL every CB gets beaten for receptions with these new rules that put CBs at a ridiculous disadvantage.

At the end of the day the facts remain that Law does have 5 INT's and hasnt been beaten behind his back for a big play all year... That is a very good job.

If the Jets can work something out to bring him back, they'd be wise to.

I agree with jetsman57. Ty Law has been very good this year.

He hasnt been beat deep over the top ONCE this entire season! And hasnt even given up a passing touchdown the whole year either. He's been beaten for little short routes, but so has every other corner in the NFL.

I'd like to see him back next year.

Archived