Raider Fans Looooove Herman Edwards

Smizzy

Herm has done one thing well....his teams have been amongst the least penalized in the league. Call Herm what you want but the #'s don't lie.

If Herm got the Raiders to play disciplined ball, they would be better. Instantly.

Herm has done one thing well....his teams have been amongst the least penalized in the league.

And because of that stat, how does that translate into AFC Championship game and Super Bowl appearances? #-o

BTW, the least penalized teams in the NFL are usually the softest as well.

The Jets are a perfect example of this.

And because of that stat, how does that translate into AFC Championship game and Super Bowl appearances? #-o

so it is better to play dirty football and win?

we wouldnt want to have an honorable team.

OY! :roll:

Yeah we are aware that Herm hasn't won a Superbowl here. I think I read that in some of your posts previously. It would probably help if they drafted a Pro Bowler every once in awhile, but that's just the way I think.

As far as the other statement...no penalties = soft team....well let's just say this is not your finest work. I realize you throw out a lot of smack but this one is bad.

Doesn't take false start\offside penalties to be tough.

You bet it is.

Honorable team = Losing team

Again, the Jets are a perfect example. :wink:

Good job skipping my post though Tx. You don't like answering when you know you are wrong. That is pretty honorable of you! :mrgreen:

Good job skipping my post though Tx. You don't like answering when you know you are wrong. That is pretty honorable of you! :mrgreen:

Reread your post Max, you didn't ask me a question.

All you did was make another statement justifying Hermy's exsistence as a HC (and a poor one at that).

Face it, the Jets have been dominated on both sides of the LOS this year. That is a sure sign of a soft football team.

It is what it is. Sorry you can't see that.

You bet it is.

Honorable team = Losing team

Again, the Jets are a perfect example. :wink:

if an honorable team is a losing team and the patriots are a winning team it thus follows that patriots are a dishonorable team.

logic, right? ;)

Face it, the Jets have been dominated on both sides of the LOS this year. That is a sure sign of a soft football team.

It is what it is. Sorry you can't see that.

I never said anything about the Jets. You said the teams that aren't penalized are soft.

I was implying that teams that aren't penalized are well disciplined.

if an honorable team is a losing team and the patriots are a winning team it thus follows that patriots are a dishonorable team.

logic, right? ;)

I could give a crap whether the Pats are an honorable team or a dishonorable team.

As long as they win, I could care less.

Like all of Hermy's 12 men on the field penalties.

Got it Max.

I just looked it up only 2 teams have had fewer "12 men on the field penalties." Seems like they are doing fine in that regard.

Keep spreading lies.

Just curious gg, where is the "values" column located in the standings?

it might not be in the columns... but being an honorable person is important to me, but then again we are VERY different people, arent we?

I just looked it up only 2 teams have had fewer "12 men on the field penalties." Seems like they are doing fine in that regard.

Keep spreading lies.

Too bad only having 10 men on the field is not a penalty.

How many times has Hermy had 10 men on the field this year?

I remember one game it happened two consectutive plays.

Yep, the Jets are a very well disciplined team. :^o

Too bad only having 10 men on the field is not a penalty.

How many times has Hermy had 10 men on the field this year?

I remember one game it happened two consectutive plays.

Yep, the Jets are a very well disciplined team. :^o

10 men on the field has happened 4 times in Herm's tenure. This is from the Jets themselves.

So if you factor those in, Herm is still in the top percentage wise for penalties.

Give it up Tx.

Archived