Mark Sanchez gets 5 year extension

Lupz27

This is almost as repulsive as some of the things pussington said when he was here. It gives the team a reminder that I'm the leader of this team...good god... FML for becoming a fan of this god awful franchise..

You shouldve bailed when I did. Dumbass. The Giants postseason run was glorious, the best I ever fealt watching the SB, and now I can watch others suffer from afar. Didnt I tell you Peyton was a pipedream?

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're disgusting.

Haters gonna hate. Got nothing but Giant stuff & gear in my house for my family. Just watched the championship Blu Ray the other day. Eric Smith did awful job trying to tackle Cruz.

Haters gonna hate. Got nothing but Giant stuff & gear in my house for my family. Just watched the championship Blu Ray the other day. Eric Smith did awful job trying to tackle Cruz.

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day

You shouldve bailed when I did. Dumbass. The Giants postseason run was glorious, the best I ever fealt watching the SB, and now I can watch others suffer from afar. Didnt I tell you Peyton was a pipedream?

I did say i was worried Rex was too in lurve with sanchez... hope he's right..

I think it'ss a big mistake.. Not even saying anything about Sanchez's future prospects,. Manning will almost certainly be better for the next 2 seasons

I'm telling SAR that you're stealing his act.

I'm telling SAR that you're stealing his act.

I did it way before him. I bailed on the Jets during the postseason run. In fact, it was an epiphany on January 15 when my daughter was born and I came home from the hospital right as the Giants were playing the Packers. So it came with some risks and the Giants were 3 straight underdogs (Packers, Niners, Pats) but I was rewarded for my support of Big Blue.

I'm pretty certain that I've never seen SMC throw barbs at widowers or ask underage girls for pictures of their feet.

Then again, SAR never accused people of being racist for possessing the temerity to doubt Sanchez would be super-duper awesome, so it's six of one, really.

Then again, SAR never accused people of being racist for possessing the temerity to doubt Sanchez would be super-duper awesome, so it's six of one, really.

But Aten really is so it wasnt an accusation rather a statement of fact.

• 10 months later...

Who's wondering? This is an idiotic move. Even if you believe he can get better, why hand him the job for 2 more years after an awful season?

Tannenbaum is a joke, and has proven so time and again.

I am so ****ing smart it scares even myself some times.

Honestly, this transcends Sanchez. This franchise is pathetic. It's not about Manning either. You went 8-8, your offense was in the bottom of the league, and you give an extension and more guaranteed money to a guy who led the league in turnovers, and was in the bottom 3rd in nearly every statistical category. Mind-bogglingly stupid.

This is an all-in move by Tannenbaum who will be fired long before the team really suffers. We're as far from a Super Bowl as we've ever been.

Yeah, like I said.

Archived