If we get a top 5 pick and Reggie Bush isn't available?

GlennFoley

What would you like the Jets to do with a top 5 pick if Reggi Bush isnt available?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What would you like the Jets to do with a top 5 pick if Reggi Bush isnt available?

• Draft D''Brickshaw Ferguson if available
    • Draft Matt Leinart if available
    • Trade Down
    • Trade Up to get Reggie Bush
    • Trade pick for a proven player

Say we get #3 or 4... What would you like the team to do with the pick?

Personaly I don't want D'Brickshaw Ferguson.. We already have one D'Bust we don't need another..

This guy has bust written all over him IMO.. Hes not even 300 lbs, and he isn't even All-ACC :shock:

I wouldn't touch this guy in the 1st round...

I would like them to trade tbe pick to get some proven players. Do a blockbuster with San Diego. Give then John Abrham and top 5 pick for Phillip Rivers and San Diego 1st rounder.. Even though Phillip isn't proven..

Draft D'Brickashaw Ferguson. As I've repeatedly said, I just do not understand the Phillip Rivers hype. I would not trade John Abraham for a quarterback that could be the next Joey Harrington, for all we know.

I am 100% against the "proven player" idea. What proven players has this idiotic regime sent away draft picks for? Doug Jolley and Justin McCareins? Until draft day comes, I will shudder with fear every time I turn on ESPNEWS expecting to see that the Jets have traded the 3rd pick in the draft for Ashley Lelie.

Say we get #3 or 4... What would you like the team to do with the pick?

If the Jets get anything but one of the top 3 picks, they have to trade down.

They Jets have way too many holes (OLine, QB, RB, DB's) to fill and one player (after Leinart and Bush) would not make the difference.

Alot will depend where they end up drafting. there's only a few players that could be taken top 5/10.

the Jets have too much money in Pennington to take Leinart. Period. Someone like Cutler or a declared junior could also sneak into a high draft pick but not likely.

Once the OL start getting drafted there will be a run. It would not surprise me if there were 3 tackles in the top 10 (Brick, McNeil, Winston). after that Jon Scott, Winston Justice, Andrew Whitworth, Daryn Colledge are all also legitimate big names, we are talking maybe 7 Tackles in the first round?

the value in the top of the draft is on the OL.

DT Ngata if declared end up top 10 as could a couple of DE (Kiwanuka, Williams, Carriker), LB (Hawk, Greenway) or possibly Jimmy Williams CB.

bit, I totally agree with that.

And that is why the Jets should trade down if they don't get Reggie Bush.

A trade-down could yield two OLine studs for years to come.

Yea so if there are so many good OLineman in this draft then why draft one with a top 3 pick?

Especially one with BUST all over him..

Archived