Reggie Nelson Visits The Jets: MERGED

MTJ06

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nelson by a mile.

Landry I don't want. Bulked up in the box kind of guy. weak coverage skills. has an injured Achilles he refuses to get operated on.

Nelson is a decent cover guy,

Nelson is by far the best safety available either via FA or the draft. Possible exception is Barron. Jets have had the worst Safeties in the NFL and yet we sit here, complain and nit pick.

According to Madden 12, Reggie Nelson is only 3 points better overall than Eric Smith. Also, I know it's looked down upon to even consider Madden ratings but I trust Madden ratings 10x more than you bozos.

That's just because Madden doesn't have a rating category to account for the "trip and fall on his stupid ******* face" factor.

Film? Really? That's what we're calling YouTube now?

Ah, YouTube highlight felatios! That makes a lot of sense. Because not everyone looks good when you cherry pick their best moments. I bet Eric Smith has some great YouTube videos, like that one time he tried to make Anquan Boldin swallow his tongue.

Ah, YouTube highlight felatios! That makes a lot of sense. Because not everyone looks good when you cherry pick their best moments. I bet Eric Smith has some great YouTube videos, like that one time he tried to make Anquan Boldin swallow his tongue.

Smashed Welker like that too. Make no mistake, for whatever deficiencies he has an NFL safety, dude can straight up maul people.

Archived