Reggie Nelson resigns with Bengals

BroadwayJ667

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A really...really bad sign imo. They couldn't pull this guy away from Cincinnati? Seriously???

I had been telling people to relax, no cause for concern, etc. But this one is bad. If you target Reggie Nelson, you need to walk away with Reggie Nelson. Really bad.

I can't wait to here the Fire Tanny chants when this team doesnt get to the playoffs again

It's weird I've been a defender this whole time but right now I want to be first in line to toss him out the door...or window. This is just un****ing exceptable. Truth, right now for me is **** this team. Why do I ******* bother. And yeah I get who Reggie Nelson is, I get he not an All Pro...which imo makes it even harder to swallow.

sorry guys if things dont get better soon we will be looking at another year of 8-8 maybe 9-6 MR.T needs to go bring the tuna he knows talent this is not good the draft is for future players not starters and we are going into the draft with the safety needs not good man not good!

Let's not be too hard on ourselves. All things being equal, it makes sense for him to return to the Bengals. They are a young up and coming team and he succeeded there - after having failed in Jax - under one if the league's truly great D Coordinators.

We'll get one. I promise.

Let's not be too hard on ourselves. All things being equal, it makes sense for him to return to the Bengals. They are a young up and coming team and he succeeded there - after having failed in Jax - under one if the league's truly great D Coordinators.

We'll get one. I promise.

Ah gee, thanks Pa.

Enter LaRon Landry who will use the fact that he's the best available safety to start a bidding war between us and NE

Landry doesn't play the same position as Nelson, Landry will be an upgrade over Smith, if he stays healthy. But, you won't see both of them on the field at the same time often.

Jim Leonhard will be back.

It's weird I've been a defender this whole time but right now I want to be first in line to toss him out the door...or window. This is just un****ing exceptable. Truth, right now for me is **** this team. Why do I ******* bother. And yeah I get who Reggie Nelson is, I get he not an All Pro...which imo makes it even harder to swallow.

It's hard to swallow because we have no one who can play deep in coverage on the team. Nelson is no superstar, but he filled a role that is completely empty right now.

Archived