Jets considering Tim Tebow: MERGED

Ryno the Jet

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, just read the manish report, and it actually makes sense the more you think about.. Sparano's only succesful year was running the wildcat instead of having his crappy QB throw the ball.. He's already got the crappy QB here, they are probably thinking Tebow would play the Ronnie Brown role here..

These are the types of things you do when your QB sucks

Yeah, just read the manish report, and it actually makes sense the more you think about.. Sparano's only succesful year was running the wildcat instead of having his crappy QB throw the ball.. He's already got the crappy QB here, they are probably thinking Tebow would play the Ronnie Brown role here..

So... Two sucks make a right?

We all go after one another. But that was just not ok. Even though your a Giants troll now.

Yeah, its tough being a marked man, but its for the best. Plus, I love you guys so I cant leave.

You know, I was all happy, this was funny and going to respond to you and talk and have fun and then this:

No, two sucks make a friday night at Jifs house

GFY

Make it happen Tanny.

Good thing we extended the crappy QB to bring in another crappy QB to run a gimmick offense.

What a joke.

Good thing we extended the crappy QB to bring in another crappy QB to run a gimmick offense.

What a joke.

Tim Tebow aint no joke. He's an offensive weapon. A warrior. The Jets would be wise to make this happen. He's a franchise changing player. One that will bring peace and harmony to the locker room and results on the field. He's a beast.

10269334-large.jpg

Tim Tebow aint no joke. He's an offensive weapon. A warrior. The Jets would be wise to make this happen. He's a franchise changing player. One that will bring peace and harmony to the locker room and results on the field. He's a beast.

10269334-large.jpg

Tebow is less the joke then the Jets are if they make this move.

He's a better back up than Drew Stanton. And he'd be nasty in Tony's wildcat. He's a weapon. Tim Tebow would make our offense better for very little cost.

It's an admission that the QB you just extended and guaranteed 20M to is a joke. Doing so was bad enough, days later trading for a wildcat QB is a joke.

30 days is the minimum.

Thanks for taking care of this. We can all disagree but there is a line. No need for pedophile jokes here.

If a man can't make a joke about another man pleasuring himself to another man's son, what's next, Fasc-man?

Whats up with some of you guys thinking we could use Tebow some of the time/snaps?? Did you guys not see how Tebow the gloryhole got Orton ousted so he could be the fulltime starter last season? Did you not hear his constant crying via twitter and on espn to everyone football related to, "give me a chance, Its my dream'', etc that everyone bowed down to? I for one don't want any part of that happening to our Starter Sanchez, who we just over paid to be our guy. And anyone who wants more controversy around this team is a complete idiot. Build on stability for once, not mindless corruption.

Agreed and repped.

It's an admission that the QB you just extended and guaranteed 20M to is a joke. Doing so was bad enough, days later trading for a wildcat QB is a joke.

Why? The new OC likes the wildcat, Rex likes the wildcat. What if they used him like Brad Smith and/or also tried him out at HBack/TE. I think he's just another weapon. I like it. Nice back up plan if Sanchez throws the season away again.

Archived