Jets considering Tim Tebow: MERGED

Ryno the Jet

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OhPleaseOhPleaseOhPleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaaeohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaaeohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaaeohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaaeohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaaeohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease

dark-knight-batman-gallery-08.jpg

OhPleaseOhPleaseOhPleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaaeohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaaeohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaaeohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaaeohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaaeohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease

You just want to see Tim wash Rex's feet.

OhPleaseOhPleaseOhPleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaaeohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaaeohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaaeohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaaeohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaaeohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease

THis is where I stand as well

It's really reassuring to see that Antonio Cromartie has more common sense regarding this team's structure than the ******* morons running it. If these dipsh*ts actually make this deal, I'm going to be about as close to giving up on this team as could be possible. You're talking about going from a 1-2 year wait getting pushed up to a 3-5 years before the Jets even attempt to go after another QB, then however man years it takes to develop that QB who you don't even know if they'll work out long term, meanwhile they win absolute dick and the team falls apart around a carousel of sh*t at QB. There is nothing even slightly intelligent about making a move like this, and if it happens, the only good thing will be is I give it about 10 months before every one of the dumbasses running this team are unemployed.

It's really reassuring to see that Antonio Cromartie has more common sense regarding this team's structure than the ******* morons running it. If these dipsh*ts actually make this deal, I'm going to be about as close to giving up on this team as could be possible. You're talking about going from a 1-2 year wait getting pushed up to a 3-5 years before the Jets even attempt to go after another QB, then however man years it takes to develop that QB who you don't even know if they'll work out long term, meanwhile they win absolute dick and the team falls apart around a carousel of sh*t at QB. There is nothing even slightly intelligent about making a move like this, and if it happens, the only good thing will be is I give it about 10 months before every one of the dumbasses running this team are unemployed.

They'll go 9-7 because of the defense and they'll keep their jobs forever.

Yes we should let Antonio Cromartie, who can't even name his own children on demand, be in charge of player personnel. Good call.

Yes we should let Antonio Cromartie, who can't even name his own children on demand, be in charge of player personnel. Good call.

Oh yeah, because that's certainly the point I was making. I clearly wasn't making the exact opposite point of that at all.

Do me a favor and slap yourself across the face for that nonsense.

Guess I'll have to stop wearing Jets stuff at gigs .... for a lot of years it was ok .... people would kinda sympathetically shake their heads .... I won't be able to endure pointing and laughing ....

Btw, Cimini on 1050--The Jets are "more than considering" bringing in Tebow, they're heavy into it. Cites the fact that Sparano and Rex watched Tebow beat them last year. Still put Jacksonville as the "slight" favorite at this point.

Btw, Cimini on 1050--The Jets are "more than considering" bringing in Tebow, they're heavy into it. Cites the fact that Sparano and Rex watched Tebow beat them last year. Still put Jacksonville as the "slight" favorite at this point.

If Rex was convinced of Tebow because of him leading his offense to 10 points in a game and Eric Smith being the worst safety in all of the NFL, then at least we know he's going to deserve it when he gets fired along with Tanny.

Archived