Sign in to follow this  
JetsFan220

Jets Trade Tebow For 4th Round Pick

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
RSJ    36,532

I haven't been this excited in so long. This offense is gonna be great next year!!!!!

PFSIKH    101,506

I haven't been this excited in so long. This offense is gonna be great next year!!!!!

Really?

RSJ    36,532

Can't wait to see the look on Mannings face when we beat him with Sanchez and Tebow this year.

• Upvote 1

PFSIKH    101,506

Can't wait to see the look on Mannings face when we beat him with Sanchez and Tebow this year.

:rl:

Ok.

REAMDE    18

Sean Payton suspended for the season, New Orleans docked two second-rounders. Even our blatant headline grabs are fail.

BroadwayJoe12    16,412

As a diehard LSU fan, I've hated Tebow for a very long time. But from a personnel standpoint, you can't argue getting better value for a 4th round draft pick. I view him as a football player, not a quarterback. And as a such, it's excellent value.

For those of you who wanted someone to push Sanchez, whether or not Tebow is a viable option, he at least has to realize if he falters there is someone that can come in and win games.