Jets Trade Tebow For 4th Round Pick

JetsFan220

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok if you think so..............

If all it requires is a passer, then why didn't the Eagles with McNabb and now Vick adopt it more or at all? Or the Packers with Rodgers?

It worked and then was figured out. Plus, you do not want your QB taking the hits.

THis is my favorite part of the whole thing, I can't wait for Tebow chants after every three and out... So awesome

yeah we will really miss those peaceful 3 and outs when the crowd just boo'ed generically. Seriously this is what we are worried about? What happens when Sanchez goes 3 and out and they call for Tebow?

Ask me, it's a good thing. Sanchez shouldn't feel safe. He should feel like he's playing for his job, cause everyone else on the damn team is, every day.

This entire franchise got set back no less than 3 to 5 years. Getting through one sh*tty QB before looking for the next one was going to be bad enough, but now we have to deal with two. What makes it even better, is the slim chance Sanchez was going to work out just got flushed down the toilet, because the Jets just put themselves into a situation of never-ending QB controversy for the entire time that both of these guys are on the team. Sanchez will never again get the time or backing to ever do anything, while Tebow is just a lost cause at QB, and now Sanchez went from almost one to absolutely one. The only hope is when, not if, but when our dipsh*t GM and head coach get fired in the not so distant future, their replacements will be smart enough to send both of these complete ******* losers packing immediately.

You will change your mind after our 3rd afc Champioship loss in 4 years.

BG, I don't think Tebow is in our plans longterm at QB. So really who gives a sh**? We'll have a new QB to replace Sanchez/Tebow soon enough. For now, enjoy the ride. This offseason is going to be hilarious and fun.

Are you kidding me? Our fan base is a bunch of ******* morons and the front office even worse. It will take one or two bad games out of Sanchez before Tebow chants start and a couple of more before the moronic losers who run this team cave in and the merry-go-round of sh*t starts at the QB position, all but guaranteeing the Jets will win absolutely nothing, get zero decent QB play and endlessly delay the search for a QB who isn't complete garbage. Again, the only saving grace will be if Tanny and Rex are sent packing as quickly as humanly possible, and deservedly so, and their replacements want nothing to do with either one of these losers.

This move was made to get Santonio and Sanchez on the same page, as if to say:

"Santonio, you think catches passes from Sanchez was bad? Get on the same page with him or we're putting in the guy who perfected the bounce pass".

yeah we will really miss those peaceful 3 and outs when the crowd just boo'ed generically. Seriously this is what we are worried about? What happens when Sanchez goes 3 and out and they call for Tebow?

Ask me, it's a good thing. Sanchez shouldn't feel safe. He should feel like he's playing for his job, cause everyone else on the damn team is, every day.

I agree, which is why I didn't want that slouch extended and handed the job.. i wanted legit competition brought in

You will change your mind after our 3rd afc Champioship loss in 4 years.

You really have no idea how badly I want to be completely done with this team. It won't happen I'm sure, because I'm not sure I can bring myself to root for any other team and I can't stop watching football, but for the love of God do I really, really want to. Biggest group of dipsh*ts I've ever seen in my life.

I like this a lot.

Are you kidding me? Our fan base is a bunch of ******* morons and the front office even worse. It will take one or two bad games out of Sanchez before Tebow chants start and a couple of more before the moronic losers who run this team cave in and the merry-go-round of sh*t starts at the QB position, all but guaranteeing the Jets will win absolutely nothing, get zero decent QB play and endlessly delay the search for a QB who isn't complete garbage. Again, the only saving grace will be if Tanny and Rex are sent packing as quickly as humanly possible, and deservedly so, and their replacements want nothing to do with either one of these losers.

It's posts like these that make this trade worth it. COMEDY GOLD

I agree, which is why I didn't want that slouch extended and handed the job.. i wanted legit competition brought in

Well pick one, did you want legit competition or Tim ******* Tebow? Because those two things sure as hell aren't the same. They just traded for the one QB in league history who is significantly worse than the piece of garbage they already had.

If there's one thing the Jets proved last year, it's that they're strong enough to withstand anything.

Well pick one, did you want legit competition or Tim ******* Tebow? Because those two things sure as hell aren't the same. They just traded for the one QB in league history who is significantly worse than the piece of garbage they already had.

It doesn't matter, Sanchez is going to feel a ton of pressure now. I'm sick of that whiny entitled little prick and can't wait to see the look on his face when the stadium is chanting for Tebow as he lounges on the sideline...

Guys in a locker room look at Tebow and they see a winner. Fans see a flawed passer. But he makes everyone around him better.

This is the biggest load of sh*t I've ever read in my entire life. It's just a bullsh*t excuse to justify people's hard-on for the league's worst QB. The fact that there's people who ran NFL franchises stupid enough to buy into that horse sh*t too is absolutely sickening.

We give an extension to Mark, then pass on Manning or he tells us get lost, sign Stanton as a backup who hardly has played and not well and trade for Tebow- yeah we have a solid QB postion to win a championship

It doesn't matter, Sanchez is going to feel a ton of pressure now. I'm sick of that whiny entitled little prick and can't wait to see the look on his face when the stadium is chanting for Tebow as he lounges on the sideline...

Oh yeah, it's great. We completely eliminated the 0.1% chance of Sanchez becoming anything, Tebow is a guaranteed failure and delayed the search for a replacement QB by years. What a joyous ******* day!!!

Guys in a locker room look at Tebow and they see a winner. Fans see a flawed passer. But he makes everyone around him better.

This this and more this. We didnt just get Tebow, we got God too all for a 4th round pick. Our offense is nasty now.

GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

Archived