Jets Trade Tebow For 4th Round Pick

JetsFan220

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember where I was and what I was doing when I found out the Jets signed Brett Favre. I will never forget this moment either.

Yep. Farve happened late, I was in bed.

I was at lunch this time and almost spit my sandwich out I was shocked by the news.

Greatest day ever. Is this what a SB feels like?

Yep. Farve happened late, I was in bed.

I was at lunch this time and almost spit my sandwich out I was shocked by the news.

Greatest day ever. Is this what a SB feels like?

Probably not, but winning a Super Bowl with Tebow on the roster will probably kill you.

It's posts like these that make this trade worth it. COMEDY GOLD

As funny as it may be to you. It's absolutely 100% accurate. The only good news to take out of this is that the Jets eliminated the cock tease they like to pull on their fans every few years, because they just guaranteed that they're not doing sh*t for years. Instead of thinking they'll probably be garbage but hoping they won't be, now it's an undeniable fact.

This is the biggest load of sh*t I've ever read in my entire life. It's just a bullsh*t excuse to justify people's hard-on for the league's worst QB. The fact that there's people who ran NFL franchises stupid enough to buy into that horse sh*t too is absolutely sickening.

you realize he's not starting, correct? all this does is replace Kerly in the wildcat with Tebow..

Either Sanchez can deal with this or he can't..

This is the biggest load of sh*t I've ever read in my entire life. It's just a bullsh*t excuse to justify people's hard-on for the league's worst QB. The fact that there's people who ran NFL franchises stupid enough to buy into that horse sh*t too is absolutely sickening.

if you stand in a room and Tim Tebow walks in, you know it. the dude has charisma. Football is more about what you think you can accomplish. It's a game of momentum and emotion. Tebow brings all that. if you don't believe me, well you don't have to. the dude ran a high school offense and won a playoff game last year. the proof is in the pudding. with the Jets and a hybrid role it will only help the team as a whole.

As funny as it may be to you. It's absolutely 100% accurate. The only good news to take out of this is that the Jets eliminated the cock tease they like to pull on their fans every few years, because they just guaranteed that they're not doing sh*t for years. Instead of thinking they'll probably be garbage but hoping they won't be, now it's an undeniable fact.

Only thing I disagree with you on is that adding Tebow = delaying finding a franchise QB. In no way do I think the Jets consider Tebow a part of their future at the QB position, because he's not a QB.

if you stand in a room and Tim Tebow walks in, you know it. the dude has charisma. Football is more about what you think you can accomplish. It's a game of momentum and emotion. Tebow brings all that. if you don't believe me, well you don't have to. the dude ran a high school offense and won a playoff game last year. the proof is in the pudding. with the Jets and a hybrid role it will only help the team as a whole.

This this and more this.

Jesus will save the locker room.

TEBOW!!!!!

Only thing I disagree with you on is that adding Tebow = delaying finding a franchise QB. In no way do I think the Jets consider Tebow a part of their future at the QB position, because he's not a QB.

The Jets got a deadly offense weapon for a 4th round pick. How anyone thinks this is a mistake is beyond me.

Brilliant move for the Jets.

TEBOW!!!!!

Yeah yeah yeah, and Trent Dilfer said that Sanchez is the ultimate alpha male. Maybe one of these days we'll get a guy who can throw the ball and inspire his teammates at the same time.

Guys in a locker room look at Tebow and they see a winner. Fans see a flawed passer. But he makes everyone around him better.

You really need to follow your boy Cromartie's twitter feed...

Sporano is the Wildcat King....to have someone run this that can throw - and yes, he can, not consistently...but you won't be running the wildcat consistently. This may work out better than I want it to, that's for sure.

You really have no idea how badly I want to be completely done with this team. It won't happen I'm sure, because I'm not sure I can bring myself to root for any other team and I can't stop watching football, but for the love of God do I really, really want to. Biggest group of dipsh*ts I've ever seen in my life.

I felt that way when we extended Sanchez. I wish I could be a turncoat like SMC and like another team, just can;t. Maybe the lingerie football team in Baltimore but that's different. We are stuck, but hey this place will be a gas.

for a 4th round pick, this is a good deal. Sanchez is the QB, and we got someone to replace Brad Smith. Tebow aint gonna be competing for the starting job, he's gonna be a tool to push the ground and pound. Stop thinking of him as a QB and start thinking of him as another weapon. Sanchez throws, Tebow runs the option.

It's not what he brings on the field...it's what he brings off of it....a nightmare of media

That's ridiculous. It wasn't that long ago that the Jets beat the Patriots in the playoffs and thought they were kings of the world and could take on anyone. You know what happened? They weren't TALENTED enough, played like garbage on both sides of the ball and got their asses kicked. Bringing in another awful player onto the team who was a great "aw shucks" attitude isn't going to win this team sh*t.

Archived