Jets Trade Tebow For 4th Round Pick

JetsFan220

That's ridiculous. It wasn't that long ago that the Jets beat the Patriots in the playoffs and thought they were kings of the world and could take on anyone. You know what happened? They weren't TALENTED enough, played like garbage on both sides of the ball and got their asses kicked. Bringing in another awful player onto the team who was a great "aw shucks" attitude isn't going to win this team sh*t.

Tebow isn't an awful player. Awful passer, yes, but not an awful player.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not what he brings on the field...it's what he brings off of it....a nightmare of media

it's already a media nightmare. Like spinal tap this takes it from 10 to 11. But let's not pretend like it's really easy going before Tebow.

Only thing I disagree with you on is that adding Tebow = delaying finding a franchise QB. In no way do I think the Jets consider Tebow a part of their future at the QB position, because he's not a QB.

At the given moment, I can see why would think that, but I just know this team too well. Sanchez is going to sh*t the bed at some point this season. Whether or not it's right out of the gate, all year long or some point in the season it doesn't matter, it will happen. At this point the whole "Tebow isn't a QB" thing will go right down the drain. The pressure will start on and the Jets, as usual will get absolutely desperate beyond belief and that's when the switch is made. From that point forward, you just started years of this crap going back and forth that won't end until they are both gone, which won't happen as long as the two morons running this team are still employed.

He's trying to JonEJinx it. He actually loves this move.

the only bad thing I can see from this is that you just signed someone who is immensely more popular than your starting qb - could prove very disruptive...just ask John McCain. LOL!

Bash Tebow all you want. We only gave up a 4th round pick for a guy who beat the jets last year, won the division,and beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs. Last year we picked Bilel Powell with the fourth pick and he is a waste. This kid can help, I just don't know how they are going to use him.

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend,

Pleaseplaytightend

Bash Tebow all you want. We only gave up a 4th round pick for a guy who beat the jets last year, won the division,and beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs. Last year we picked Bilel Powell with the fourth pick and he is a waste. This kid can help, I just don't know how they are going to use him.

YOU MEAN VON MILLER IS LIVING INSIDE TIM TEBOW?!?!

At the given moment, I can see why would think that, but I just know this team too well. Sanchez is going to sh*t the bed at some point this season. Whether or not it's right out of the gate, all year long or some point in the season it doesn't matter, it will happen. At this point the whole "Tebow isn't a QB" thing will go right down the drain. The pressure will start on and the Jets, as usual will get absolutely desperate beyond belief and that's when the switch is made. From that point forward, you just started years of this crap going back and forth that won't end until they are both gone, which won't happen as long as the two morons running this team are still employed.

I can also see a situation where the fans go nuts calling for Tebow to be the full-time starter. That could start happening as early as week 1 and not stop until Tebow is behind center. Same thing that happened to John Fox; his hand was forced by something completely out of the organization's control.

No, mean the guy who took his team 95 yards in the last few minutes to beat the jets. Ya know, the guy who ran around Eric Smith 20 yards for the winning TD.

Yeah, I know who he is. He's just a terrible quarterback, and almost certainly not worth the potential problems (Sanchez's hurt little feelings, massive media driven distraction, etc) for the limited value he's going to bring as a wildcat qb.

His team won their division at freakin' 8-8 despite a completely useless offense led by him, an offense that, in their win against the Jets, scored TEN freakin' points. There's a reason Denver dumped his a$$ as quickly as humanly possible, because they're nowhere near as retarded as the f'n Jets.

i dont understand what everyone thinks is so terrible about this deal.

As a football player Tebow is worth a 4th round pick, to me it's the circus atmosphere we have already, this is the equivalent to just adding the Elephants to complete the circus.

Also I believe this move was made from a pure headline reason IE Giants Pats SB, so what can Woody due to steal back the headlines, Manning was option A he spurned us and now Tebow presented an option B, there was no option B until Tebow became available, and when he did the Jets made the move for this reason IMO.

No, mean the guy who took his team 95 yards in the last few minutes to beat the jets. Ya know, the guy who ran around Eric Smith 20 yards for the winning TD.

When you have to use Eric Smith in your explanation for why an opposing player wasn't ******* awful, you just completely lost all merit to the argument.

When you have to use Eric Smith in your explanation for why an opposing player wasn't ******* awful, you just completely lost all merit to the argument.

jets knew what was coming and couldn't stop it.

he also completes a pass on cro, and runs through a revis tackle.

His team won their division at freakin' 8-8 despite a completely useless offense led by him, an offense that, in their win against the Jets, scored TEN freakin' points. There's a reason Denver dumped his a$$ as quickly as humanly possible, because they're nowhere near as retarded as the f'n Jets.

Again, we gave up a focking 4th round pick for a guy who won games in Denver and beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs. He can help run the wildcat for sure. Not much downside on the field except media circus.

If all it requires is a passer, then why didn't the Eagles with McNabb and now Vick adopt it more or at all? Or the Packers with Rodgers?

It worked and then was figured out. Plus, you do not want your QB taking the hits.

Those QB's are starters and not built like Tebow is physically, esp Vick. Tebow will be used in in a package. Just like you have a short yardage package, or a long yardage package. Pats fans out of all people should understand this concept. Your whole team is built around this concept.

Archived