The NY Jets have cemented themselves as the biggest embarrasment in the NFL.

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what happens when you talk, talk, and then talk some more, lose to the other New York team in embarrassing fashion and then they go on to win the whole thing.

For all of those who thought the Giants winning meant nothing to the Jets, you were oh so wrong. This is the worst I've ever felt about this organization....and I already thought we hit rock bottom when the Giants had their parade.

I've really enjoyed the last few years of the Ryan regime. I would go on pro football talk or or other forums and watch people blast everything about this team. take shots at Rex and Sanchez, and just be assholes. I always laughed because i thought it was just jealousy they all wanted to be where we were.

Now i see that they were all right. this team is a ******* joke from top to bottom

No way. Miami and Oakland are at least consistent with what they do.

The Jets bring embarrassment to an entirely new level.

There is zero reason for this signing. Zero. None. Nada. Bringing Tim Tebow to the Jets serves no legitimate football purpose. It does not make the Jets the least bit better, more aggressive or perform any form of satisfactory football function.

This move is solely about marketing and the NY Jets getting in on the cult-like following that Tebow has and how that following will lead to jersey sales, commercials and other items which will put money in Woody Johnson's pocket. This move was made solely as a public relations stunt.

THIS TRADE SERVES ZERO FOOTBALL PURPOSE

How do they possibly square this with all their happytalk about Sanchez? Meanwhile Brees is holding out, the Saints are about to be docked picks and these idiots are in no position to offer #1s and steal a real QB. DISGRACEFUL.

Im going on record. this was a great move all around. it's a great football move (Sparano + Tebow = wildcat madness) it's a great locker room move (Tebow trying to convert Cro, can't wait for that), it's a great entertainment move (Tebow + Rex = hilarious).

and if Sanchez can't deal with this, oh well. There's always Tebow.

Hey JiF, go F*CK yourself. This offense isn't an ounce better with Tebow. Not a fraction of an ounce better.

GOB you are a good dude but take a step back. At the very least he's a better Brad Smith. And they did miss that production last year. Giving Sanchez more reps, didn't exactly work out well for anyone.

Hey JiF, go F*CK yourself. I'm sick and tired of your worse thread ever bull$hit.This offense isn't an ounce better with Tebow. Not a fraction of an ounce better.

Hey GOB. I heart you. I cant get enough of your doom and gloom threads.

Tebow is a dangerous offensive weapon and improves the offense.

Im going on record. this was a great move all around. it's a great football move (Sparano + Tebow = wildcat madness) it's a great locker room move (Tebow trying to convert Cro, can't wait for that), it's a great entertainment move (Tebow + Rex = hilarious).

and if Sanchez can't deal with this, oh well. There's always Tebow.

I'm with you kid.......perfect flavor/karma move IMO

I have nothing more to say. This team, this GM, this Head Coach and all that played a role in the trading of Tim Tebow are a disgrace to the game of professional football.

please stop being such a cry baby...do you even know what the heck is happening in Miami??? Your making a big deal out of nothing..I never really liked Tebow but that was usually cause he was playing against teams i liked. On our team he'll find his role and settle into it. Everyone is overracting already clamouring QB controversy when there is none at all. He's a good player jets saw the opportunity gave up the pick. Sanchez is our QB. The jets have been using the two QB system for like 5 years now.

So for so long we needed a backup QB. Now we're upset that we used a 4th round pick to get a backup QB that took his team to the playoffs in his rookie year?

I'm not upset. I am embracing it cause I love this team. But to play against what you are saying... its about the backup overshadowing the team and our starter.

Archived