Lamont Jordan

The Troll

Curtis has always looked slow and old...he just always produces & he always looks like sh*t doing so.

He's not the big chunck kinda guy...So this yr he doesn't look that much worse...he's just not getting past the line of scrimmage...at all.

So it really makes me wonder how bad the Oline really is . how much of it is the injuries and how much of it is them pciking up Dingers zone blocking schemes. Nobody is picking up the blitz...it seems like curtis is being touched in the backfield every play.

All I know...is this O-line is old,small and injured.We won't do anything untill we fix the line. No Reggie Bush or Matt Leinart is going to come here and save this franchise without TB & Co fixing this O-line. Getting some depth and some Big bodies who can run this offense should be the priority #1 this offseason.

It's nice to see that what ever Board I go on they have finally seen the light!! :mrgreen: Does Maxie still think Lamont wont hit 1,000 yds?? :lol:

Savage....hasn't been here in a long time. But he comes back and hits one out of the park! :P

Hey I will admit, it looks like I was wrong. But Lamont wouldn't get 1,000 running behind Goodwin and company had he stayed here!

Savage....hasn't been here in a long time. But he comes back and hits one out of the park! :P

Hey I will admit, it looks like I was wrong. But Lamont wouldn't get 1,000 running behind Goodwin and company had he stayed here!

I just got Cable back instead of the Dial up I had to use after Wilma..I'm in the Tree service Biz down here in FL and I've been working 7 days a week! I'm to old for this sh*t! :lol: Martin probley wouldn't get 1000 behind KC's O-line! Like I said last year..My Vette ran great right before it blew up..And it was younger then Cumar!! :P Davis on the Texans runs behind the worst o-line..What did he do today??155 yds.. :wink:

I just got Cable back instead of the Dial up I had to use after Wilma..I'm in the Tree service Biz down here in FL and I've been working 7 days a week! I'm to old for this Sh#t! :lol: Martin probley wouldn't get 1000 behind KC's O-line! Like I said last year..My Vette ran great right before it blew up..And it was younger then Cumar!! :P Davis on the Texans runs behind the worst o-line..What did he do today??155 yds.. :wink:

Holy crap Savage....being in the tree service biz after Wilma! Talk about being busy.

Curtis was good last year and you still blasted him! They all stink this year so there is plenty of blame to go around!

Holy crap Savage....being in the tree service biz after Wilma! Talk about being busy.

Curtis was good last year and you still blasted him! They all stink this year so there is plenty of blame to go around!

Martin compiled last year..What did he do in the Playoffs?? When the going gets tough Martin doesn't go!Nice chatting again Max but I have to get up at 5 am and grind stumps..So of what you do to Tom!! Later! :wink:

Martin compiled last year..What did he do in the Playoffs?? When the going gets tough Martin doesn't go!Nice chatting again Max but I have to get up at 5 am and grind stumps..So of what you do to Tom!! Later! :wink:

Goodnight Savage!

Compiled his way to 1,700! I like it. I wish we were still compiling this year! Not sure what to call this mess.

That means nothing bit. If we kept LJ then there would be no Reggie Bush/Leinart debate come draft time. It would be leinart and we'd be set at QB and RB for the next 5-7 years.

the problem with that is what if Leinart is a big fat bust?

Every year guys come out as "sure things" #1 overall QBs and end up the next Heath Shuler or Ryan Leaf (or Joey Harrington or David Carr or Alex Smith).

We can't count any of these chickens before they hatch, not even Reggie Bush.

Jordan's got seven touches (3 rushing, 4 recieving) that have gone for 20+ yds. this season. He's also got 11 TD's and will in all likelihood be a 1000yd back this season. Of course, he fumbles way too much. No, wait, he's got the same number of lost fumbles as Martin does...1. Man, did we sh*t the bed on Lamont. Seems like we've got players all over the league performing well. Ferguson has more QB pressures that our entire D-tackle platoon combined. Moss is among the league leaders in most recieving categories. Kareem is better than any o-lineman we've had all season. the list goes on and raises the question...waht the hell are we spending all our money on? Ty Law, Justin McCareins, Doug Jolley, David Barrett, Pete Kendall...Terry Bradway is a lousy GM.

the problem with that is what if Leinart is a big fat bust?

Every year guys come out as "sure things" #1 overall QBs and end up the next Heath Shuler or Ryan Leaf (or Joey Harrington or David Carr or Alex Smith).

We can't count any of these chickens before they hatch, not even Reggie Bush.

Obviously, that is always a concern too.

Jordan's got seven touches (3 rushing, 4 recieving) that have gone for 20+ yds. this season. He's also got 11 TD's and will in all likelihood be a 1000yd back this season. Of course, he fumbles way too much. No, wait, he's got the same number of lost fumbles as Martin does...1. Man, did we Sh#t the bed on Lamont. Seems like we've got players all over the league performing well. Ferguson has more QB pressures that our entire D-tackle platoon combined. Moss is among the league leaders in most recieving categories. Kareem is better than any o-lineman we've had all season. the list goes on and raises the question...waht the hell are we spending all our money on? Ty Law, Justin McCareins, Doug Jolley, David Barrett, Pete Kendall...Terry Bradway is a lousy GM.

i'd like to nominate this for post of the week

Jordan's got seven touches (3 rushing, 4 recieving) that have gone for 20+ yds. this season. He's also got 11 TD's and will in all likelihood be a 1000yd back this season. Of course, he fumbles way too much. No, wait, he's got the same number of lost fumbles as Martin does...1. Man, did we Sh#t the bed on Lamont. Seems like we've got players all over the league performing well. Ferguson has more QB pressures that our entire D-tackle platoon combined. Moss is among the league leaders in most recieving categories. Kareem is better than any o-lineman we've had all season. the list goes on and raises the question...waht the hell are we spending all our money on? Ty Law, Justin McCareins, Doug Jolley, David Barrett, Pete Kendall...Terry Bradway is a lousy GM.

=D>=D>=D>

serious question: how many more games do the Jets win this year if Lamont Jordan is still on the team?

my guess is 0.

I am thinking probably 0.5 of a game.

Jordan has so far proven he has talent, but not starting talent that can shoulder the entire team.

BZ

I am thinking probably 0.5 of a game.

Jordan has so far proven he has talent, but not starting talent that can shoulder the entire team.

BZ

Since when is it up to any 1 players to win games?

The real question is would this offense be more or less productive with Lamont.

Archived