Have NFL Teams had a Reverse Bounty on Sanchez

Sanchfries

Have coaches of oponents put a reverse bounty on Sanchez, thinking it's a hell of a lot scoring of a Sanchez turnover than against the Jets D: KEEP HIM IN THE GAME!!! He takes a beating, got sacked too many times to count, is he that tough or is there a 'reverse bounty' on his a$$?

Bounties? The NFL has truly become a little girly man's game when you have to pay players to off them incentive to put the other teams players out of the game....Tatum, Atkinson, Lott, ED Harris, etc etc it for th pure pleasure of it not for any monetary gain. Sign up some of the Rangers defensemen and put them at linebackere and safety and see how the game is meant to be played. Glorious day for New York fans last night: Knicks beat Philly; Rangers' beat Detroit; and we signed Tebow. Go Jets, go Sanchez, go Teborw, Coack Rex and MT!!!

.....and I realize it's not the NFL players that are wusses and don't want to hit, it's the rule changes that prevent them from doing so, the League penalizing them with fines so coaches offfer bounties to offset the fines: you players are so damn rich what's a 50k fine to you? That's the only thing I like about the Stealers is Harrison's refusal to change the way he was taught to play the game.

Have coaches of oponents put a reverse bounty on Sanchez, thinking it's a hell of a lot scoring of a Sanchez turnover than against the Jets D: KEEP HIM IN THE GAME!!! He takes a beating, got sacked too many times to count, is he that tough or is there a 'reverse bounty' on his a$$?

Bounties? The NFL has truly become a little girly man's game when you have to pay players to off them incentive to put the other teams players out of the game....Tatum, Atkinson, Lott, ED Harris, etc etc it for th pure pleasure of it not for any monetary gain. Sign up some of the Rangers defensemen and put them at linebackere and safety and see how the game is meant to be played. Glorious day for New York fans last night: Knicks beat Philly; Rangers' beat Detroit; and we signed Tebow. Go Jets, go Sanchez, go Teborw, Coack Rex and MT!!!

.....and I realize it's not the NFL players that are wusses and don't want to hit, it's the rule changes that prevent them from doing so, the League penalizing them with fines so coaches offfer bounties to offset the fines: you players are so damn rich what's a 50k fine to you? That's the only thing I like about the Stealers is Harrison's refusal to change the way he was taught to play the game.

What a troll...

Archived