Tim Tebow introductory press conference

Larz

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical Tebow presser.

This was another issue in Denver.

Tebow would give a performance like this, then Elway would try to follow and would crap the bed.

Elway press conferences always had to be followed by days of explanations and damage control.

Did anyone see what kind of !#$% snacks they served at this press conference?

Amazing interview, the thing is, the dude never blinks. He backed down every dumbass question the media asked. Also ironic, them poking fun at him for the press conference when if it wasn't for therm, he wouldn't have needed one to begin with!

He really did great. I loved how he deflected the, "can you comment on the thoughts of Giants fans that this is just a PR move?". He said something like it isn't his place to comment on other teams but the Giants are an impressive organization. Really good answer.

I expected the same, but have to say I was even more impressed than I thought I would be.

You can definitely see how teammates would gravitate toward him, especially when the starting QB is a mopey pseudo-fruit that likes to roll around on the ground every time a defensive lineman touches him.

BEST. SEASON. EVER.

He really did great. I loved how he deflected the, "can you comment on the thoughts of Giants fans that this is just a PR move?". He said something like it isn't his place to comment on other teams but the Giants are an impressive organization. Really good answer.

He'll be great for the Jets image wise, that's for sure. What an outstanding kid. Really. He's competitive, eager, genuine, savvy AND nice. Hello. I want my niece to marry this guy in nine years.

But riddle me this: Tebow answers questions by not actually answering them. A patriot does that, and they are robotioc demons. Swear to God (or Tebow) my Syracuse -NY Fandom/Boston Bias - to ESPN employment theory is correct.

You can definitely see how teammates would gravitate toward him, especially when the starting QB is a mopey pseudo-fruit that likes to roll around on the ground every time a defensive lineman touches him.

BEST. SEASON. EVER.

lol.. I do appreciate you trying to rile the natives, I'm guilty of it myself.. But we both know teammates gravitate towards whoever helps them win more

Clayton said that Tebow chose the Jets because he would have buried Blaine Gabbert the moment he arrived back to Jax.

I think that he sees Sanchez as lamb ready for slaughter too.

I'll take tim's own words thanks. he felt comfortable with sparano. simple

and there are more souls to save around here ;-)

Archived