Back from Boston

Brenjetsfan

Let it SNOW...I love to watch a game in the SNOW!

Boston ROCKS for P-A-R-T-Y-I-N....great time with the Tilt 54 crew. For those who know ZIP he looks WONDERFUL he is doing much better an should be up an out of his wheel chair soon. God Bless!

As always the LOVELY GARB, Gainzo, Foley an the few JET fans that were there THANKS again! Great day...

As I was working the JET fans promoting JETNATION I go to give my JN card an the guy said WOW I no Jetnation!! So hopefully we should have some new posters! A lot of PATS fans also #-o ..just had to keep my lovely hostess from Patsie land happy! :mrgreen: Thanks again Theresa.

So I will have the pictures up for those of you who missed a GREAT time!

NEXT road trip......SUNNY MIAMI! :lol:

PS: MAN it sucks to pack long johns. turtle necks an sweat shirts one week then ...BATHING SUITS shorts and halter tops the next!! OUCH 8) :evil:

wait till MIAMI, GGG 10 more days, I am packing my summer stuff now!

Max I may ned more cards!.... :D j/k

That is pretty funny. 500 cards. If you are out already that would be a new record. I should have ordered you more though, pretty stupid on my part!

That is pretty funny. 500 cards. If you are out already that would be a new record. I should have ordered you more though, pretty stupid on my part!

did you give her 500 per game? this is Bren, we are talking about, max!!! :mrgreen: there is no one better ;)

I have a pic of Corey Dillon penetrating right up the middle yesterday.....wanna see that? #-o:evil:

At this point in time the only Corey Dillon penetration shots are the XXX kind. :mrgreen:

We all know that is probably all that he has left!

Archived