Ape's BIG News

Integrity28

Sorry to break hearts here my mafia friends... but Ape is getting hitched.

That's right, after over a decade of moving around the country, being long-distance, and basically growing up together. Me, and my girl. My best friend, the girl next door I've always wanted, and the absolute love of my life... we're going to get married and have lots of babies and puppies.

Yeah. Babies and puppies. You heard me... well possibly, maybe there's a good chance that one might be a fuzzy poop-flinging chimp. But, you didn't hear that from me.

In the words of a slow, over-rated, over-paid linebacker that should never have been signed instead of Ray Lewis... can't wait.

I <3 all you mafia tards. So I just wanted to share...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats!! Try not to maul the neighbors while celebrating.

Too late favorite retarded x-man friend from the internet... i have already pummeled their faces with my dung. its bad. Very bad. Yet I don't feel guilt, only the urge to buy a Butterfinger and watch re-runs of Cheers.

(Thank Hess!)

I know right? I'm on cloud nine... there is a high that comes with actually popping the question, its amazing. Like when you got an extra stick of bubble gum in a pack of baseball cards as a kid, you knew it wasn't the usuall... but also recognized it as one of the great moments in your life. Seriously love baseball card gum.

Congrats.

How it began, I'm sure...

pongo.jpg

Pretty much covers it.

Congrats bro! Happiness in marriage is a tough thing to find these days and it sounds to me like you have a keeper.

Thanks 80. I've been with her for 13 years. Just keeps getting better, and now I'm ready for little Ape's to be running around making smartass remarks...

Congratulations!

Thanks Tina!

Congrats! :biggrin:

Thanks Leelou! (You know I got myself a beauty!!!)

Congrats!

Thanks man!

Not a fan of the institution, but if there's anyone who should be institutionalized, it's you. :)

Congrats, man!

LOL, thanks buddy... if there was ever any 2 kids that should get married, its us. :)

Grats Ape!

Thanks Verb!

Congrats brother. May your first child be a masculine hairy child...male or female.

Hahahaha... awesome. Thanks man.

Are we all invited? Ill pm my address.

Im not on Facebook to avoid getting invited to one of my 64 cousins 3rd or 4th marriage. But for this event I will be their. At my table of 9 please sit me with

1. JiF

2.CTM

3.Pac

4.Vic

5.Jane Goodall

6.Momma Ape

7.Tim Tebow

8.Rex RyaN

epic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived