Ape's BIG News

Integrity28

Oh yeah? Well you're too... shutup!

Dude relax. Go get one of those fancy books with blank pages and pour yourself some nice whiskey and start writing some love sonnets. Then go get a cover for it that makes it look a little like a dirty book, only in first glance. Then put it somewhere a young lady will find it and just as she is ready to degrade you for having a dirty mag you give her the eyes and tell her to read it. She will feel guilty and then give you all kinds of apologetic play. Be like make up sex without even dating. Your welcome. Now get writing.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

So, I've been dropping hints here and there for the past few weeks... we're just about at week 14, and I have the green light on letting people know... 

We are pregnant!!!! We got back from the honeymoon on New Year's Eve, and on New Year's Day she took the test and BOOM!!! I put a baby inside her!!!! 

This is why we turned down Leelou and the crew for the get together a month or so ago, she was having her morning sickness most in the evenings. :)

Hahahahaha!!!! YES!!! I'm so flipping happy, you guys have no idea!!! :D

tumblr_lrjz3dnlyt1r36twko1_500.jpg

So, I've been dropping hints here and there for the past few weeks... we're just about at week 14, and I have the green light on letting people know... 

We are pregnant!!!! We got back from the honeymoon on New Year's Eve, and on New Year's Day she took the test and BOOM!!! I put a baby inside her!!!! 

This is why we turned down Leelou and the crew for the get together a month or so ago, she was having her morning sickness most in the evenings. :)

Hahahahaha!!!! YES!!! I'm so flipping happy, you guys have no idea!!! :biggrin:

tumblr_lrjz3dnlyt1r36twko1_500.jpg

No sh*t? Me too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I'll bump this and keep my BIG news in one spot - my wife gave birth this week, a week late and a long labor, but both my wife and my new baby GIRL are doing GREAT!

I hope everyone here is doing well. It's been a while since I've caught up... 

I'll bump this and keep my BIG news in one spot - my wife gave birth this week, a week late and a long labor, but both my wife and my new baby GIRL are doing GREAT!

I hope everyone here is doing well. It's been a while since I've caught up... 

Congratulations Ape.  So excited for you and  the misses.  

Archived