Ape's BIG News

Integrity28

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even despite our new found disdain for one another, a congratulations to you, Ape. I would like to think our recent interactions helped this all happen just a little bit, as a healthy dislike for me always seems to be a guaranteed recipe for happiness.

I have no dislike for you bud - I was legit trying to get you to mellow the **** out. Everything malicious you think I was doing, was sh*t you convinced yourself of in the midst of your melt. Ape was trying to pull you out of the funk, rather than piling on like all the other dicks who were trolling you to melt further... you just weren't seeing it.

Either way... thanks! :)

I have no dislike for you bud - I was legit trying to get you to mellow the **** out. Everything malicious you think I was doing, was sh*t you convinced yourself of in the midst of your melt. Ape was trying to pull you out of the funk, rather than piling on like all the other dicks who were trolling you to melt further... you just weren't seeing it.

Either way... thanks! :)

You're welcome, but know I'm just trying to help you out here. If you want to enjoy a long and happy marriage, you'd be much better served disliking me.

And so here is my gift to you on this joyous occasion: YOU SUCK!!! CTM IS COOLER, 80 IS SMARTER AND JIF IS FUNNIER!!!

That ought to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

lol

I don't mind lurking as mafia, but when it's inactive townies, that's kinda lame cuz it basically means you have less townies and could throw off the balance.

Yeah. I know... but what can you do? DM is loaded with people that suck at mafia, or who don't contribute. Or both.

Also, inactive townies are what makes it possible to lurk at mafia. Like I said, its a behavior, either learn to douche it out of the game or leverage it to your advantage, but whining about it is stupid and futile.

Only solution is to kill them until they stop signing up, or get the message and improve. No need to come up with community standards that force people to do certain things. Its not like these play style variables aren't present in every game.

Yeah. I know... but what can you do? DM is loaded with people that suck at mafia, or who don't contribute. Or both.

Also, inactive townies are what makes it possible to lurk at mafia. Like I said, its a behavior, either learn to douche it out of the game or leverage it to your advantage, but whining about it is stupid and futile.

Only solution is to kill them until they stop signing up, or get the message and improve. No need to come up with community standards that force people to do certain things. Its not like these play style variables aren't present in every game.

DM has some of my favorite people to play with but it also has people that I just can't seem to relate to. I can do three games a year their. Need 4 months in between games to miss certain people enough to go play their.

Here we have people like Danx, Sharrow, Smashmouth who make inactivity playing mafia a freakin art form. With nicknames and sh*t.\

Aren't you fat asses supposed to be jolly? It's not my fault you can't remember what your junk looks like, given it's been so long since you've actually seen it.

I am jolly. Just trying to warn you to change your ways before it's too late.

My penis is like gravity, don;t have to see it for it to work.

And what ways would those be, spending time on here with you douche-nozzles?

For one you need to love more and type less. Three you should use your writing skills to create a book of love sonnets to place somewhere woman can accidently find it then act all humbled and embarrassed when they do. This alone increases your tail consumption by 165% a year. Your exterior is ruff soften it up a little,.

For one you need to love more and type less. Three you should use your writing skills to create a book of love sonnets to place somewhere woman can accidently find it then act all humbled and embarrassed when they do. This alone increases your tail consumption by 165% a year. Your exterior is ruff soften it up a little,.

Are you trying to tell me I should fatten up?

And how am I supposed to find time to do all of this other writing when I'm so busy explaining to you all, at great length, why I'm right and you're wrong about, well... everything.

Are you trying to tell me I should fatten up?

And how am I supposed to find time to do all of this other writing when I'm so busy explaining to you all, at great length, why I'm right and you're wrong about, well... everything.

Not sure you are ready to pull it off as a fat man. Not as easy as I make it look. Get in shape and stay thin, last thing you need is to make it any tuffer than it is.

No matter how write you are here it will not make you happy. A love sonnet for the ladies will.

Not sure you are ready to pull it off as a fat man. Not as easy as I make it look. Get in shape and stay thin, last thing you need is to make it any tuffer than it is.

No matter how write you are here it will not make you happy. A love sonnet for the ladies will.

He's too angry to be a fat man.

Archived