What do you all expect?

4HCrew

I know everyone here is down on the Jets and Herm but..what do you expect every week from this team going forward? At this point it is time to let the young guys play, get experience and evaluate the roster. The Jets O Line is decimated therefore to establish any kind of offense is going to be difficult. I have a hard time bashing the coaching when there hands are shackled with no running game and limited pass protection. I want Herm out of here as much as anyone but to rip game planning etc now is a little much.

Herm took us to the playoffs, its not his fault the players are getting banged up or NOT in shape whatever....How can you play poker with 3 cards? Look at what he is dealt!

SPEAKING of poker...HEADING to Atlantic City for our Realtor Convention this week....

Anyone going to be down? :roll:

we've won in spite of herm..not because of him...he's a clueless offensive coach..

John Hall saved 1 season,

Pennington the other

donnie henderson last year..

They used to say that Parcells was good for at least 2-3 wins just by being on the sideline...

well herm is good for at least 2-3 losses..

How can you tell who has improved especially on offense? I will give you JMac who has regressed but the O Line is a mess and it is hard to really grade anyone. As for the defense, they are on the field 40 minutes a game which will expose any player on any team.

You could tell if a player has improved. It appears Jolley has improved a little other than him I can not really think of anyone. But if the Jets started getting decent push and protection from a certain player you would see it for sure. Instead just about everyone on this team has regressed or been exposed.

How can you tell who has improved especially on offense? I will give you JMac who has regressed but the O Line is a mess and it is hard to really grade anyone. As for the defense, they are on the field 40 minutes a game which will expose any player on any team.

Just ask the Bears D , they are on the field all day too, they take it as a challenge, not the Pussified D we turned into. I like that quote.

"Jet Pussified"

I know everyone here is down on the Jets and Herm but..what do you expect every week from this team going forward? At this point it is time to let the young guys play, get experience and evaluate the roster. The Jets O Line is decimated therefore to establish any kind of offense is going to be difficult. I have a hard time bashing the coaching when there hands are shackled with no running game and limited pass protection. I want Herm out of here as much as anyone but to rip game planning etc now is a little much.

You mean like letting Houston carry the Fxxking ball? Why didn't Herm think of that?

Heh Kornheiser enuff with your pontificating

We all want Reggie Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, and everybody knows that when it comes to Jets fans, they ALWAYS get what they want.

Why not just forfeit every game for the next three years? We could have three years of first round draft picks and would be all set!

BZ

you want my expectation? how about a prediction? Ill give you the one I gave right after week 3 - as Clubber lang said in Rocky III

I predict PAIN!

lose your best 2 Qb's, unless your 3rd turns out to be steamin willy beamon (Bollinger's got the steamin part right) the season is shelved after that.

you want my expectation? how about a prediction? Ill give you the one I gave right after week 3 - as Clubber lang said in Rocky III

I predict PAIN!

lose your best 2 Qb's, unless your 3rd turns out to be steamin willy beamon (Bollinger's got the steamin part right) the season is shelved after that.

Just Like the Bears Bit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived