•  

Photo
- - - - -

Tebow tweets, thanks Bronco fans, & facebooks for first time since becoming a Jet

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jetsfan80

Jetsfan80

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 45,687 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:22 AM

http://newyork.sbnat...ets-urban-meyer

Tweet:

Fireman Ed and the rest of Jets nation, I'm gonna play my heart out for you. J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Statement:

"Well, that was an interesting couple of weeks! Now that things have finally settled down a bit, I wanted to take a moment to thank all you great Denver fans for all of your support," Tebow tweeted. "The ride that we were able to enjoy together this past season is something that I will always cherish. I'd also like to thank all of my former coaches and teammates as it was an honor to play for and alongside each of you. I will always be grateful to the Broncos organization for giving me to the initial opportunity to fulfill my dream of being an NFL quarterback. GB."

Facebook:

I've already said it 44 times so here goes number 45: I'm really excited to be a Jet! Haha! All joking aside, it's truly an honor to be a Jet and I'm anxiously looking forward to going to work with all of my new teammates and coaches. Fireman Ed and the rest of Jets nation, I'm gonna play my heart out for you.

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

sheesh, I'm a doosh.

#2 JiF

JiF

President of the Rex Ryan Fan Club

• Members
  • 36,393 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:35 AM

How do you not love this kid?

<3 you Timmy!!!!
Posted Image

#3 Jetsfan80

Jetsfan80

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 45,687 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:39 AM

How do you not love this kid?

<3 you Timmy!!!!

I especially appreciated the self-deprecating humor.

sheesh, I'm a doosh.

#4 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

CZARFACE

• Members
  • 15,755 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:45 AM

I think what's saddest about this is that it's actually a story on ESPN.

(Chandler)'s a nice piece as long as he's the 7th most important player on your roster....I think they're going to be disappointed when they see he's just a pumped-up Drew Gooden.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users