Um would y'all believe me if I told y'all The Jets are shopping Mark Sanchez

EpicVibe

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the very least, I hope we can all agree that Sanchez is worth WAYYYY more than a 4th.

what makes him worth more than a 4th? is it his terrible accuracy? his awful play under pressure? perhaps it is his careless nature taking care of the football?

oh wait i know it's his bargain basement price of 10 mil per year. for the way Sanchez played last year you could pay Kellen Clemens vet minimum and get the same results.

I love the Jets and I root for Mark Sanchez but let's get real people. he's got no trade value. NONE.

what makes him worth more than a 4th? is it his terrible accuracy? his awful play under pressure? perhaps it is his careless nature taking care of the football?

oh wait i know it's his bargain basement price of 10 mil per year. for the

way Sanchez played last year you could pay Kellen Clemens vet minimum and get the same results.

I love the Jets and I root for Mark Sanchez but let's get real people. he's

got no trade value. NONE.

Haters going to hate.

oh wait i know it's his bargain basement price of 10 mil per year. for the way Sanchez played last year you could pay Kellen Clemens vet minimum and get the same results.

I love the Jets and I root for Mark Sanchez but let's get real people. he's got no trade value. NONE.

I cant think of a team that would want Sanchez, it was Seattle before they got Flynn, now there is none until an injury to one occurs.

+1 Mark is garbage is like a mantra on this board, it's like fitting in with collective. I for one I'm not willing to throw Mark under the bus yet.

I read your post Villain and your spot on.

Just remember who said he was garbage before it was cool to.

Yes he is, but any thing more, does not fit the "Sanchez sucks" collective.

They like to portray Mark in a certain way, and anything other than JAG or bottom five NFL Quarterback is unexceptable.

Statistically speaking, he's at best a JAG. Probably not in the bottom five, but as close to that as he is to the top half of the league.

Enough of this BS-if the Jets had any thought of shopping him the contract would not have been extended to keep him happy. End of story. Whether one likes Tebow or not -have not heard many "football expert" quoted as saying Tebow is any more than a situational QB. Personally I think Tebow can be a helluva option halfback.

Archived