Um would y'all believe me if I told y'all The Jets are shopping Mark Sanchez

EpicVibe

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also 15 - 9 which is an upside down 6=....BOOM. 6.

Umm, that's pushing it...

How about 23 (which when added together make 6) multiplied by 2 (Tebow is a 2nd string quarterback) = 46 (Tebows completion percentage) !!!!!!!!!

Top that!

I can't believe this thread is still going. Everyone knows that Bob got his story mixed up. The actual news was not "Jets are shopping Mrak Sanchez," but instead, "Jets Mark Sanchez was Shopping."

pic-2-e1274846018654.jpg

Allegedly, he bought a new outfit for Tebow as a "welcome to NY" gift.

Totally overblown. Really a non-story.

Wheres theres smoke there is fire as Jets fans like to say.

I can see Sanchez wanting out. He is already going to lose up to 20 snaps a game to the Tebow Cat and he isnt a team player. But wont the Jets get buried by his cap hit?

You seriously need to imply that you don't know the answer to that question just to get your trolling rocks off and make a claim that Sanchez is not a team player based on zero facts?

I can't believe this thread is still going. Everyone knows that Bob got his story mixed up. The actual news was not "Jets are shopping Mrak Sanchez," but instead, "Jets Mark Sanchez was Shopping."

pic-2-e1274846018654.jpg

Allegedly, he bought a new outfit for Tebow as a "welcome to NY" gift.

Totally overblown. Really a non-story.

What is a brighter shade of white, Mark's teeth or his sneakers?

I look at that photo and take comfort in the fact that even though I'm millions of dollars poorer than Mark Sanchez and an even worse QB, I am still cooler than him.

ETA: actually, that's how I feel after I see every photo of Mark Sanchez.

You seriously need to imply that you don't know the answer to that question just to get your trolling rocks off and make a claim that Sanchez is not a team player based on zero facts?

Sanchez is saying all the right things, but lets see what happens when the bullets start flying. Will he go off and pout at the end of the bench if Tebow starts winning? I say that he will.

Billick was on 1050 talking about the draft (and ripping Ryan Tannehill) and Cowherd asked the question about how long a team should stick with a young, highly drafted QB. Billick replied that he and Bill Walsh came up with "between 25 and 30 starts." The inevitable Mark Sanchez question followed and Billick started out kindasorta praising Sanchez for "showing some signs..." but concluded that he didn't think Sanchez could lead a team to championship, so why would any team want to invest in a QB who wasn't going to win you a ring?

Cool story, bro.

Thanks, douche.

Archived