Pats Seymour rips into Pat fans

faba

There is truth in what he says.

It is only natural. The Patriot Nation has watched a team win 34 of their previous 38 games prior to this season and go on a 57-16 run while winning 3 titles in four years.

Do you think it had anything to do with the pathetic team the Pats were playing yesterday?

How can fans get excited when a friggn' 2-9 team comes to town?

Alot of beer.

Victoria's Secret Models.

Do you think it had anything to do with the pathetic team the Pats were playing yesterday?

How can fans get excited when a friggn' 2-9 team comes to town?

...Thats garbage TX..if we are 2-9 or not, this is a "rivalry game"...they should have been a lot more vocal then that. Hell we are still cheering at the stadium for this 2-9 team. No excuses..they had a few lost and you guys threw them to the wind... :shock:

Thats garbage TX..if we are 2-9 or not, this is a "rivalry game"...they should have been a lot more vocal then that. Hell we are still cheering at the stadium for this 2-9 team. No excuses..they had a few lost and you guys threw them to the wind... :shock:

Have you been to a game lately? The seats are empty and you can hear a pin drop.

Thats garbage TX..if we are 2-9 or not, this is a "rivalry game"...they should have been a lot more vocal then that. Hell we are still cheering at the stadium for this 2-9 team. No excuses..they had a few lost and you guys threw them to the wind.

I totally disagree with you 28.

"Rivalry games" are for colleges, and not the NFL.

Other then being a AFCE division game, this meant absolutely nothing to the vast majority of Pats fans.

Right now, the Pats biggest rivals are the Colts and Steelers (because they are winning teams).

After beating the Jets 5 straight times, they are hardly on Pats fans radar screens.

I'm glad Seymour said that and it is absolutely true. It is true for many reasons.

1) Gillette is too open. Serioulsy, you can go into the concourse area to get your food, drink, bathroom whatever - and still see the game. There is absolutely no containment of noise. Plus, those 300's sections should come with an oxygen tank. They are in the clouds.

2) The real good seats - $125 to $150 a piece are purchased by big business and people who think it is cool to be at a game. True story: I scored some fabulous seats for the game. Fifth row from the field. Like any knowledgable fan I stand and make noise when the defense needs to make a stand - you know, like every third down. Anyway, this woman behind me, in a cozy fur, asks me to please sit down. I laughed and told her this isn't the opera. Stupid woman was sitting next to two Jets fans - I'm for damn sure not sitting! I'm pretty sure this woman does not like me. :lol: Anyway, casual fans/corporations can buy these seats and it's damn shame that money is adding to the noise level woes. The middle of the field is called teh red section. All corporate boxes. All arseholes. However, it's not all bad. some of these "good" seats also belong to old men who were season ticket holders since the Pats played at Fenway (like the poor bastard sitting next to me). At 75 years old or so, standing may not be so easy. These old die-hards get a pass from me.

3) We are spoiled. Very spoiled. This season is a major disappointment. Last year was tremendously louder than this year. The year before that even more so. And the first SB run was crazy loud in that old aluminum Foxboro Stadium. Shoot - Fenway wasn't even as loud as usual. Fat and happy fans - no way to be.

4) It was frickin' COLD! The Pats were playing the Jets. Contrary to popular belief, this is not a big rivalry. The volume jumps up a notch or two for Indy or Pitt.

5) It was snowing, sleeting, windy and did I mention COLD? :lol:

Says a Raiders fan - the most ridiculous fans of all.

I went to the home opener this year. There was a sprinkling of goon Raiders fans dressed in drag. What a joke.

BTW - I LOVE THE TUCK RULE! :lol:

You have played against an incomplete pats team and still score 3 points? we played against them with ALL starters except Bruschi (who has done nothing this year) and we scored 20 points, so shuddup.

I agree with him in the fact the Patriots fans do appear to be spoiled. The fans just aren't making any noise. That being said, of all of the players on the team, Seymour has the absolute least room to be talking. He has played like an absolute bum this season and what makes it worse is when you look at him, you can tell he just doesn't care. F him.

First of all, someone needs to explain the Raiders "committment to excellence" motto. Am I missing something?

Second, when the Jets play at the Meadowlands and the stands are half empty throughout the game - where exactly did their fans jump to?

Here we go :roll: I think you are listening to Jetblowsox's drivel a wee bit too much.

Pats die-hards have been there a long time. I'm one of those people. That is why this apathy bothers me. Fans that did jump aboard when Parcells became the head coach. These people don't know pain. These people have no idea how bad the Pats were. These people are spoiled.

1.First of all, someone needs to explain the Raiders "committment to excellence" motto. Am I missing something?

2.Second, when the Jets play at the Meadowlands and the stands are half empty throughout the game - where exactly did their fans jump to?

1. Like if no one had losing years right :roll:

2. What does that have to do with your Jets scoring 3 points?

Archived