#1 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 32,230 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

much better money invested than a 10 year contract to Albert
"i'll rock forever....or at least until the Jets win the Superbowl" - Chino XL (1995)

#2 The Troll

The Troll

I Still Hate Thomas Jones

• Members
  • 12,577 posts
  • LocationDesolation Row

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:19 AM

Of course they are.

Only in St. Louis can washed up pieces of sh*t like Carlos Beltran, Rafael Furcal, and Lance Berkman regain the form that they haven't displayed in 3-5 years.

The only bright side to their success is that maybe people will stop saying Tony La Russa was a great manager.

#3 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 32,230 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:01 AM

tony was a better drunk
"i'll rock forever....or at least until the Jets win the Superbowl" - Chino XL (1995)

#4 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,191 posts
  • LocationClarksville, TN by way of New England

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:57 PM

much better money invested than a 10 year contract to Albert

Is it September 1st? No.

Albert will have more HRs and RBIs than those two combined by the end of the year.
Eagle Honors
"Our two most painful Patriots' losses ever, are sandwiched between two Manning family Superbowl victories. Talk about being the book of squandered opportunities between two butt hole bookends."
"I just wish they didn't get lucky when they selected that arrogant cleft-chinned, super-modeling banging prick in the sixth round out of Michigan. It's amazing how much I hate Mo Lewis now."

#5 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 32,230 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:36 PM

Is it September 1st? No.

Albert will have more HRs and RBIs than those two combined by the end of the year.

i'll make sure to bump this if he doesn't.

#6 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,191 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:24 PM

i'll make sure to bump this if he doesn't.

HRs definitely. RBIs might be hard.
Eagle Honors
"Our two most painful Patriots' losses ever, are sandwiched between two Manning family Superbowl victories. Talk about being the book of squandered opportunities between two butt hole bookends."
"I just wish they didn't get lucky when they selected that arrogant cleft-chinned, super-modeling banging prick in the sixth round out of Michigan. It's amazing how much I hate Mo Lewis now."

#7 GimmeShelter

GimmeShelter

NFL Alumni

• Members
  • 9,160 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:13 PM

Is it September 1st? No.

I dunno. Freese and Beltran are always a huge injury risk but if they ever can give the Cards 150 games they should both be good for 22-85. The Cards biggest problem this year will be keeping those two on the field along with Berkman.

Albert of course is a given.

#8 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,191 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:00 AM

I dunno. Freese and Beltran are always a huge injury risk but if they ever can give the Cards 150 games they should both be good for 22-85. The Cards biggest problem this year will be keeping those two on the field along with Berkman.

Albert of course is a given.

Well, if Albert continues to wait for his first HR.....my boast will be an epic failure.

Albert's money aside, the Cardinals are not better with Berkman over Pujols. And while Freese, Berkman and Beltran could easily offset Pujols numbers, none of them dictate the strategy of the NL game like Pujols. ;)
Eagle Honors

#9 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 32,230 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:36 PM

you know Pujols is finna miss at least 20 games this year, based on history.

i don't want him to though, i love watching great hitters rack up stats

#10 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,191 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:16 PM

you know Pujols is finna miss at least 20 games this year, based on history.

i don't want him to though, i love watching great hitters rack up stats

He has never missed 20 games in a season.

:sign0098:
Eagle Honors

#11 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 32,230 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:20 PM

He has never missed 20 games in a season.

:sign0098:

oh i'm so sorry, 15.

Edited by Blackout, 19 October 2012 - 06:11 PM.

#12 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,191 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:06 PM

oh i'm so sorry, 15.

jesus you are such a ******* dick rider....my groin is starting to hurt from you jumping on it after every post. how's ellsbury btw?

Posted Image

Stop making dumb statements that you purport to be true.

The fact is, in 7 of 11 seasons, he has missed less than 5 games. So stating that he is going to miss 20 is dumb.

Even stating he is going to miss 15, after playing 319 of a possible 324 possible games in 2009-10 is a stretch.

And now residing in the AL, he can do some 'bench' time as a DH.
Eagle Honors

#13 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 32,230 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:40 PM

so have I not been dead on so far or WHAT?

pooholes is hitting like .230 and Freese and Beltran are doing great

not only can i predict the 2009/2010 SB matchup, the Jets draft interests but I can also predict MLB too

beat that suckas :)

#14 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 32,230 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

called it

#15 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 32,230 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

The only bright side to their success is that maybe people will stop saying Tony La Russa was a great manager.

great post!

kinda shows how managers are over rated in MLB compared to the NBA or NFL

#16 Jetfan13

Jetfan13

older but better

• Members
  • 6,432 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:30 AM

Is it September 1st? No.

Sorry, what were u saying? Btw how did your Blo-Sox do this year? Oh right.
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not.

#17 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 32,230 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:46 AM

HRs definitely. RBIs might be hard.

bump diddly ump bump

#18 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,191 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:40 PM

bump diddly ump bump

Freese doubles his career totals and Beltran was reasonably healthy for the first time in years so....HGH and roids.
Eagle Honors

#19 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,292 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:44 PM

Sorry, what were u saying? Btw how did your Blo-Sox do this year? Oh right.

They didn't win the world series so the season was a failure. Same for the Yankees. At least the Red Sox have some youth and are in a decent financial position to rebuild.

#20 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 32,230 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:34 PM

Beltran was reasonably healthy for the first time in years so....HGH and roids.

ya know, I really wouldn't be surprised

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users