David Freese and Carlos Beltran

Blackout

Of course they are.

Only in St. Louis can washed up pieces of sh*t like Carlos Beltran, Rafael Furcal, and Lance Berkman regain the form that they haven't displayed in 3-5 years.

The only bright side to their success is that maybe people will stop saying Tony La Russa was a great manager.

Is it September 1st? No.

Albert will have more HRs and RBIs than those two combined by the end of the year.

I dunno. Freese and Beltran are always a huge injury risk but if they ever can give the Cards 150 games they should both be good for 22-85. The Cards biggest problem this year will be keeping those two on the field along with Berkman.

Albert of course is a given.

I dunno. Freese and Beltran are always a huge injury risk but if they ever can give the Cards 150 games they should both be good for 22-85. The Cards biggest problem this year will be keeping those two on the field along with Berkman.

Albert of course is a given.

Well, if Albert continues to wait for his first HR.....my boast will be an epic failure.

Albert's money aside, the Cardinals are not better with Berkman over Pujols. And while Freese, Berkman and Beltran could easily offset Pujols numbers, none of them dictate the strategy of the NL game like Pujols. ;)

you know Pujols is finna miss at least 20 games this year, based on history.

i don't want him to though, i love watching great hitters rack up stats

He has never missed 20 games in a season.

:sign0098:

oh i'm so sorry, 15.

jesus you are such a ******* dick rider....my groin is starting to hurt from you jumping on it after every post. how's ellsbury btw?

no-crying-in-baseball.gif?1321411775

Stop making dumb statements that you purport to be true.

The fact is, in 7 of 11 seasons, he has missed less than 5 games. So stating that he is going to miss 20 is dumb.

Even stating he is going to miss 15, after playing 319 of a possible 324 possible games in 2009-10 is a stretch.

And now residing in the AL, he can do some 'bench' time as a DH.

• 2 weeks later...

so have I not been dead on so far or WHAT?

pooholes is hitting like .230 and Freese and Beltran are doing great

not only can i predict the 2009/2010 SB matchup, the Jets draft interests but I can also predict MLB too

beat that suckas :)

• 5 months later...

Archived