NFL schedule

faba

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK captain

going with official 5-11 will lose to Sea (tough place to play and they now have a good QB in flynn) and will lose to STL in Emily Thorne Revenge game

hopefully this ends Tanny's reign of incompetency.

cant wait till yours ends

the Jets schedule looks really reasonable. only 1 west coast swing to seattle, short rest vs pats but at least they are home. much better than last years.

Yep. And the west coast swing is a 4:30 game after the bye.

10 wins should be easy. 12 is a distinct possibility.

People predicting a losing season know nothing about Football. Clearly.

Sep 9 - vs Bills - 1:00

Sep 16 - @ Steelers - 4:15

Sep 23 - @ Dolphins - 1:00

Sep 30 - vs 49ers - 1:00

Oct 08 (Monday) - vs Texans - 8:30

Oct 14 - vs Colts - 1:00

Oct 21 - @ Patriots - 4:15

Oct 28 - vs Dolphins - 1:00

Nov 11 - @ Seahawks - 4:05

Nov 18 - @ Rams - 1:00

Nov 22 (Thursday) - vs Patriots - 8:20

Dec 02 - vs Cardinals - 1:00

Dec 09 - @ Jaguars - 1:00

Dec 17 (Monday) - @ Titans - 8:30

Dec 23 - vs Chargers - 8:20

Dec 30 - @ Bills - 1:00

Disappointed that Tennessee is a Monday Night game, that kills it as far as road trips go. Seatte's out too because it's the late game. That pretty much leaves St. Louis and Jacksonville this year.

Decisions, Decisions.

Disappointed that Tennessee is a Monday Night game, that kills it as far as road trips go. Seatte's out too because it's the late game. That pretty much leaves St. Louis and Jacksonville this year.

Decisions, Decisions.

Hmmmmm....Florida or Missouri? Beach or wtf is in Missouri again?

The party will be epic already, with a an EY appearance it will be all time.

Hmmmmm....Florida or Missouri? Beach or wtf is in Missouri again?

The party will be epic already, with a an EY appearance it will be all time.

Seriously, the only issue is that I'd have to let my dad know that I know Klecko.

Pats schedule:

Week 1: @ Titans 1:00 P.M.

Week 2: vs. Cardinals 1:00 P.M.

Week 3: @ Ravens 8:20 P.M.

Week 4: @ Bills 1:00 P.M.

Week 5: vs. Broncos 4:15 P.M.

Week 6: @ Seahawks 4:05 P.M.

Week 7: vs. Jets 4:15 P.M.

Week 8: @ Rams 1:00 P.M.

Week 9: BYE

Week 10: vs. Bills 1:00 P.M.

Week 11: vs. Colts 1:00 P.M.

Week 12: @ Jets 8:20 P.M.

Week 13: @ Dolphins 1:00 P.M.

Week 14: vs. Texans 8:30 P.M.

Week 15: vs. 49ers 8:20 P.M.

Week 16: @ Jaguars 1:00 P.M.

Week 17: vs. Dolphins 1:00 P.M.

EDIT: How does this team make it to the SB and get the easiest schedule in the NFL?

NFL schedules are pre determined by an 8 year rotation where every team plays each other both home and away. 6 AFCE games, 4 AFC games, 4 NFC games and 2 opponents selected in terms of previous seasons record: NE got the Ravens and Broncos.

Once again for the 3rd year running we getting royally screwed with a home game against a rival on a major holiday. What crap. Good work, Woody. Have a great Thanksgiving with 78,000 toothless a-holes and don't complain how there are no real Jets fans in your stadium.

The New York Jets franchise is run by dickless schmucks.

Every team plays on Thursday night this season and those 16 games are carried by the NFL Network. Im not sure that its still the case, but some cable companies do not have the NFL Network as part of their programming. Now, they will be forced to carry the NFLN and NY vs NE is a game that everyone wants to see.

Sep 9 - vs Bills - W

Sep 16 - @ Steelers - L

Sep 23 - @ Dolphins - W

Sep 30 - vs 49ers - L

Oct 08 (Monday) - vs Texans - L

Oct 14 - vs Colts - W

Oct 21 - @ Patriots - L

Oct 28 - vs Dolphins - W

Nov 11 - @ Seahawks - L

Nov 18 - @ Rams - W

Nov 22 (Thursday) - vs Patriots - L

Dec 02 - vs Cardinals - W

Dec 09 - @ Jaguars - W

Dec 17 (Monday) - @ Titans - W

Dec 23 - vs Chargers - W

Dec 30 - @ Bills - W

10-6 is achievable. That said, this team will need to show major improvement over last year's squad, and there are still plenty of questions to be answered. Those bookend Bills games are not gimmies by any stretch. Another 8-8 season ends the Tanny and Rex show in all likelihood, which heightens Tebowmania. Although he may not quite be mankind's savior, Tebow may end up being just that for the Jets, as they kinda have their eggs in his basket. He could also be the straw that breaks the camel's back, or simply a non-factor. Time will tell, but the Jets are fortunate that the 2012 schedule is not more taxing. Could have been a lot worse.

Sep 9 - vs Bills - W

Sep 16 - @ Steelers - L

Sep 23 - @ Dolphins - W

Sep 30 - vs 49ers - L

Oct 08 (Monday) - vs Texans - L

Oct 14 - vs Colts - W

Oct 21 - @ Patriots - L

Oct 28 - vs Dolphins - W

Nov 11 - @ Seahawks - L

Nov 18 - @ Rams - W

Nov 22 (Thursday) - vs Patriots - L

Dec 02 - vs Cardinals - W

Dec 09 - @ Jaguars - W

Dec 17 (Monday) - @ Titans - W

Dec 23 - vs Chargers - W

Dec 30 - @ Bills - W

10-6 is achievable. That said, this team will need to show major improvement over last year's squad, and there are still plenty of questions to be answered. Those bookend Bills games are not gimmies by any stretch. Another 8-8 season ends the Tanny and Rex show in all likelihood, which heightens Tebowmania. Although he may not quite be mankind's savior, Tebow may end up being just that for the Jets, as they kinda have their eggs in his basket. He could also be the straw that breaks the camel's back, or simply a non-factor. Time will tell, but the Jets are fortunate that the 2012 schedule is not more taxing. Could have been a lot worse.

sweeping both phins and jills LOL and at Tenn will be a bear and schotty has game circled as well

sweeping both phins and jills LOL and at Tenn will be a bear and schotty has game circled as well

Like I said, the Bills games are not gimmies. The Jets SHOULD sweep the phish, but sh!t happens, and if the train derails early, then goodbye season. A loss to the Bills followed by a loss in Pittsburgh would spell disaster and greatly increase Miami's chances at home in week 3. If the Jets go 0-3 or even 1-2, then you would have to assume they lose the next two, given that they are against quality teams. The go 0-5 or 1-4, and there is no reason to discuss the Titans game.

That said, I certainly do not fear Tennessee, and no way in hell Schotty worries me.

Oh you have got to be kidding me. A Schotty-led offense doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell against a Rex-led defense, and I don't care if every Jets defensive starter is on IR by then. The only way the Jets lose that game is if the Jets offense scores more points for the Rams than they do for the Jets (which isn't out of the realm of possibility).

Oh you have got to be kidding me. A Schotty-led offense doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell against a Rex-led defense, and I don't care if every Jets defensive starter is on IR by then. The only way the Jets lose that game is if the Jets offense scores more points for the Rams than they do for the Jets (which isn't out of the realm of possibility).

Truth. The Rams game is the surest win on that schedule, IMO.

LMFAO @ this thread. At least half of the people in this thread are predicting a losing season.

The Jets have had 3 losing seasons since 1997, no losing seasons under Rex Ryan but all of a sudden they are going to lose12 games?

WTF is wrong with you people?

Can you please speak into the microphone?

deb87f8533ae20aa3c1767ca03596c47.jpg

Feel like an NFL star should have a nicer shower. I mean, it looks rather small and he's got one of those cheap shower curtains with one of those cheap bars to hold it up. It looks clean though.

Every team plays on Thursday night this season and those 16 games are carried by the NFL Network. Im not sure that its still the case, but some cable companies do not have the NFL Network as part of their programming. Now, they will be forced to carry the NFLN and NY vs NE is a game that everyone wants to see.

True. But in 2009 we had the Packers on Halloween and Bengals on Thnakgiving night. Last year we get the Giants on Christmas Eve. And once again we get a deep dickin' having to play a rival on a major holiday. NOBODY else has had that kind of fan-effin' schedule-wise than the jets' fans. NOBODY. If you have 1. kids an/or 2. a family you are losing out on a major game or 2 every season now for 3 seasons. IT'S CRAP.

True. But in 2009 we had the Packers on Halloween and Bengals on Thnakgiving night. Last year we get the Giants on Christmas Eve. And once again we get a deep dickin' having to play a rival on a major holiday. NOBODY else has had that kind of fan-effin' schedule-wise than the jets' fans. NOBODY. If you have 1. kids an/or 2. a family you are losing out on a major game or 2 every season now for 3 seasons. IT'S CRAP.

Football is fun for the family!

Feel like an NFL star should have a nicer shower. I mean, it looks rather small and he's got one of those cheap shower curtains with one of those cheap bars to hold it up. It looks clean though.

That's probably either a hotel shower or some ho's shower. Unless he's Biggie and we're in a same number same hood situation...which it isnt...because that was bullsh*t.

My guess would be it's the chick who is taking the pictures shower.

• 6 months later...

To an extent. :)

It would not surprise me if they went 6-10 though with this "Two offenses for two quarterbacks"

I really want to believe that this is going to work, but all I see right now is a complete and utter disaster in the making at the first sign of trouble.

Smart.

Worst case, 11-5. I am hoping 13-3.

oops

Sep 9 - vs Bills - 1:00 - W

Sep 16 - @ Steelers - 4:15 - L

Sep 23 - @ Dolphins - 1:00 - W

Sep 30 - vs 49ers - 1:00 - W

Oct 08 (Monday) - vs Texans - 8:30 - W

Oct 14 - vs Colts - 1:00 - W

Oct 21 - @ Patriots - 4:15 - L

Oct 28 - vs Dolphins - 1:00 - W

Nov 11 - @ Seahawks - 4:05 - W

Nov 18 - @ Rams - 1:00 - L

Nov 22 (Thursday) - vs Patriots - 8:20 - W

Dec 02 - vs Cardinals - 1:00 - W

Dec 09 - @ Jaguars - 1:00 - L

Dec 17 (Monday) - @ Titans - 8:30 - W

Dec 23 - vs Chargers - 8:20 - W

Dec 30 - @ Bills - 1:00 - W

12-4 -10-6 at worst.

oops

pats go 14-2

jets go 5-11with sanchez or 10-6 with tebow

Not bad.

Yup. This schedule could spell disaster early. No easy outs and a few teams that are just plain better.

Genius.

LMFAO @ this thread. At least half of the people in this thread are predicting a losing season.

The Jets have had 3 losing seasons since 1997, no losing seasons under Rex Ryan but all of a sudden they are going to lose12 games?

WTF is wrong with you people?

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Smart.

oops

oops

Not bad.

Genius.

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Not the first time, wont be the last time.

I will say that I'm a little ashamed at my faith in this regime. I think I was in denial because of my undying love for Rex Ryan. But this sh*t is moronic. 2 QB system, lmfao. That sh*t doesnt even work in college. The faith in Mark Sanchez, lulz, I should have known better. Oh well, worse things to be laughed at then thinking your team is going to be good at Football.

Not the first time, wont be the last time.

I will say that I'm a little ashamed at my faith in this regime. I think I was in denial because of my undying love for Rex Ryan. But this sh*t is moronic. 2 QB system, lmfao. That sh*t doesnt even work in college. The faith in Mark Sanchez, lulz, I should have known better. Oh well, worse things to be laughed at then thinking your team is going to be good at Football.

Yup. Just having some fun last night.

I didn't think the team would be this bad, but there's no underselling having the worst QB in the league.

Yup. Just having some fun last night.

I didn't think the team would be this bad, but there's no underselling having the worst QB in the league.

I really thought the D was going to be nasty this season. Thought it would carry the offense to at least 10 wins. I was wrong. They all suck and we have a bunch of morons running the show.

2 QB system. I mean, how ridiculously stupid is that?

Archived