Jets @ Jaguars 2012 road trip

Max, if you could pin this that would be swell.

Ok guys, we normally do an away game tailgate in Miami, but with the Miami game in hot as hell September, Jax in December being a nice winter escape from NYC, and local Jax boy Tim Tebow now wearing Jet green, TGJ is going to be doing the Jax game as our feature away game tailgate party this season.

I am already in contact with a Jags rep about securing a block of tix. I am looking at one of the lower level sideline club sections behind the Jets, as well as a block in the 400 level on the Jets side to offer 2 price points. They should have availability for me on 5/1 when tix go on sale.

I also am now looking for parking or a lot to rent, I think Jif had some info on that??

What are people's thoughts on the Jags game? Chime in here please.

EDIT******Tailgate party info********

Here is the link to the tailgate party on TGJ

Jets tailgate party in Jacksonville

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe, I may be able to get you guys hooked up with a place to tailgate that won't cost much at all, if anything.

I have a customer/vendor who I am going with who has a great tailgate spot that usually isn't all that crowded in the parking lot of a local company less than a 1/4 mile from the stadium.

Joe, I may be able to get you guys hooked up with a place to tailgate that won't cost much at all, if anything.

I have a customer/vendor who I am going with who has a great tailgate spot that usually isn't all that crowded in the parking lot of a local company less than a 1/4 mile from the stadium.

Thanks Kleck, lemme know what you find out.

Connections. If I come may need a place to stay. You got a couch?

Bro, I was in your neck of the woods TWICE last year and you never came by, 'sup wit dat? I had 4 extra lbs of prime grade skirt steaks with your name on it.

Did not go to the Baltimore game because I had a previous engagement.

Redskins I was given tickets at the alst minute and just shot up late with my son Sal. I will be at Jacksonville hopefully. Staying with Klecko. Was gonna stay with JiF but he wants to save his couch for Gata.

Did not go to the Baltimore game because I had a previous engagement.

Redskins I was given tickets at the alst minute and just shot up late with my son Sal. I will be at Jacksonville hopefully. Staying with Klecko. Was gonna stay with JiF but he wants to save his couch for Gata.

No worries bro. And yeah, I would want to save my couch for Gata too, speaking of which I have a nice place in South Florida too if she wants to extend her stay, lol.

JiF lives in Jacksonville on the beach. He just wanted you to know.

Thanks for the heads up I'll call him as soon as I get there

*cough* What am I? Chopped liver? *cough*

You live in Jax too ?

LOL!

Yes, I'm going to the Jax game.

It's not just the muscle shirts on the log flume. It's the stories that you tell. Tom Shane? This guy is a madman! When you and your friend stole that cow; and your friend tried to make it with the cow? I wanna party with you cowboy. The two of us together? Forget it!

It's not just the muscle shirts on the log flume. It's the stories that you tell. Tom Shane? This guy is a madman! When you and your friend stole that cow; and your friend tried to make it with the cow? I wanna party with you cowboy. The two of us together? Forget it!

TRAMPS LIKE US, BABY! WE WERE BORN TO RUN!

Archived