Jets @ Jaguars 2012 road trip

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of this is true,

You developed a quick mancrush on JiF, I shot about 125 and carded a 96. You, on the other hand, shot about 102 and carded an 80. :face:

I can admit I was a mess on the golf course but your assertion that I developed anything other than contempt for JiF is absurd.

Right? I'm such a fag for hitting on the only attractive girl in the joint. Sitting around talk to Klacko, Pacturd and his brother Pedro is so much more fun.

She wasn't that attractive.. and I don't blame you for hitting on her.. just found it humorous that the exchange lasted about 2 minutes yet you strutted back as if you'd just gotten head on the dance floor.

None of this is true,

You developed a quick mancrush on JiF, I shot about 125 and carded a 96. You, on the other hand, shot about 102 and carded an 80. :face:

You both suck. I played that same course the other day, we were playing for money, and I shot an 89 with a mully on both sides and I never play.

I can admit I was a mess on the golf course but your assertion that I developed anything other than contempt for JiF is absurd.

You fell head over heels in love with me. Dont lie. Pedro and I hit if of famously. He totally wished I was his brother after that night.

You both suck. I played that same course the other day, we were playing for money, and I shot an 89 with a mully on both sides and I never play.

You fell head over heels in love with me. Dont lie. Pedro and I hit if of famously. He totally wished I was his brother after that night.

you're an idiot.. my brothers name is not Pedro.

I friggin' hate you.

Right? I'm such a fag for hitting on the only attractive girl in the joint. Sitting around talking to Klacko, Pacturd and his brother Pedro is so much more fun.

IIf we are sitting together and you dont get up to hit on the sluttiest looking chick I would put my appetizer fork in your fricken eye.

Wow! That is so not true.

You were bizarre at the tailgate the following day because he didn't show. You kept telling RJF how cool you thought JiF was.

I was what? Said what to who?

you're out of your mind.

If you end up going I have some paperwork that you need to fill out. A lot of these guys...well, let's just get these forms filled out. There are a lot of them but basically they say that you won't name JetNation in any possible lawsuit.

Have a good time though.

That's fine. Just as long as I can write off my chastity belt on my taxes.

If you end up going I have some paperwork that you need to fill out. A lot of these guys...well, let's just get these forms filled out. There are a lot of them but basically they say that you won't name JetNation in any possible lawsuit.

Have a good time though.

I won't be punching anyone ...

I'll just be a spectator ...

Do I still have to sign ?

That's fine. Just as long as I can write off my chastity belt on my taxes.

On an unrelated note, I just got really dizzy and passed out. Pretty sure I have a concussion now from hitting my head on the floor so I will respond later.

On an unrelated note, I just got really dizzy and passed out. Pretty sure I have a concussion now from hitting my head on the floor so I will respond later.

Meeting in the Mod Lounge:

Max: Hey guys, why don't we have many female members on the board anymore?

Chorus: Because you keep making jokes about non-consensual sex to them.

Max: oh.

Meeting in the Mod Lounge:

Max: Hey guys, why don't we have many female members on the board anymore?

Chorus: Because you keep making jokes about non-consensual sex to them.

Max: oh.

Tom - do you realllllyyyy think you are in any position to talk about chasing female posters away from JN? :)

U guys call shooting over 100 golfing? Count me out, I hate 5 hour rounds

Alphonse - we can hit'em. This is only about 300 miles from my plant in Alabama. I should be able to arrange being down there on biz before for this weekend. Sounds like a good game to hit - we gotta get DNA and Tmac on board and see if slomoe can fly in.

Alphonse - we can hit'em. This is only about 300 miles from my plant in Alabama. I should be able to arrange being down there on biz before for this weekend. Sounds like a good game to hit - we gotta get DNA and Tmac on board and see if slomoe can fly in.

Making plans John -- wont know with my sked for a few more weeks but by mid may I should definitly know -- JAX would be a blast

Archived