Jets @ Jaguars 2012 road trip

You get that diddy from the rally this weekend? Although I could have you removed, I want to keep you around in all your racist glory. People need to see that guys like you still exist.

an me no Mexican, gringo. I'm Puerto Rican. Different part of the world and everything.

I'm going to Mexico on the 2nd for a surf trip. Do they speak Puerto Rican there?

I don't do well sharing... So I'd like to resign as your internet boo.

I'm taking my green love elsewhere

Dont do this to me GATA. T0mGayne is trying to ruin my life. Its his mission. Dont let him succeed or doom for all is inevitable.

<3

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to Mexico on the 2nd for a surf trip. Do they speak Puerto Rican there?

Dont do this to me GATA. T0mGayne is trying to ruin my life. Its his mission. Dont let him succeed or doom for all is inevitable.

<3

The gay-ness was a buzzkill. I'd rather go after a straight guy no butt poking

Why don't you stop your whining before I embarrass you further.

haaha.. I know this part. It's where you beat your puny chest and claim victory in an "argument" that never happened. It's right out of chapter 1 of the Ape School of Debate handbook.

ok dude.. you win.. just please don't embarass me anymore.

I'm pretty sure they speak Mexican and some American.

and don't you think you're a little old for surf trips Peter Pan? Time to grow up.

If you're looking for a straight guy, you might have to switch sites.

No I'm not looking for men on this forum. That was not my purpose for joining.

But JiF tried to woo me ... Just to find all this out.

haaha.. I know this part. It's where you beat your puny chest and claim victory in an "argument" that never happened. It's right out of chapter 1 of the Ape School of Debate handbook.

ok dude.. you win.. just please don't embarass me anymore.

This response, like all of your responses, pretty much proves my point.

I'm pretty sure they speak Mexican and some American.

and don't you think you're a little old for surf trips Peter Pan? Time to grow up.

Ummmmm...no. You have fun taking your vacation to Disney World and maybe even Universal Studios. I'll take mine to remote tropical locations and surf world class waves. Learn about the culture, mingle with the locals till and eat the native dish (comida tipica) till my bones are too old to do it. Which will be a long time from now the way I take care of my tan toned body. Besides, I'm in my prime brah. Not some old fatty like you.

The initial forecast is saying 6-8 feet occasional +. Thats 12-15 foot faces down there. The Mexican Pipeline, brah. Only gnarly rippers in the line up. Gringos and local shredders.

Shesh, you're such a kook you probably dont even know about the world class surfing from you native Island. Aguadilla and Ricon have some of the best surf I've ever seen. Gorgeous too. My trips have taken me to Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Panama, Puerto Rico, Barbados, Mexico, Hawaii, soon Ecuador, Tahiti, and Indonesia....those are some terrible sounding vacations.

No I'm not looking for men on this forum. That was not my purpose for joining.

But JiF tried to woo me ... Just to find all this out.

What if I take you with me on of my next voyage? Ecuador is Dec. Or Tahiti next April or Indochina next Nov. You're choice, my treat. Its meant to be.

Ummmmm...no. You have fun taking your vacation to Disney World and maybe even Universal Studios. I'll take mine to remote tropical locations and surf world class waves. Learn about the culture, mingle with the locals till and eat the native dish (comida tipica) till my bones are too old to do it. Which will be a long time from now the way I take care of my tan toned body. Besides, I'm in my prime brah. Not some old fatty like you.

The initial forecast is saying 6-8 feet occasional +. Thats 12-15 foot faces down there. The Mexican Pipeline, brah. Only gnarly rippers in the line up. Gringos and local shredders.

Shesh, you're such a kook you probably dont even know about the world class surfing from you native Island. Aguadilla and Ricon have some of the best surf I've ever seen. Gorgeous too. My trips have taken me to Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Panama, Puerto Rico, Barbados, Mexico, Hawaii, soon Ecuador, Tahiti, and Indonesia....those are some terrible sounding vacations.

Those who use "brah" and "gnarly" are the ones with the best chances of drowning also. Carry on

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?

What senses?

I suddenly have no desire to go to this game.

You love me.

Those who use "brah" and "gnarly" are the ones with the best chances of drowning also. Carry on

It was for effect.

What if I take you with me on of my next voyage? Ecuador is Dec. Or Tahiti next April or Indochina next Nov. You're choice, my treat. Its meant to be.

I'm going to Ecuador this July actually

LMFAO >.<

That sounds like a swell time Bodhi but not my cup of tea. I'll stick with a Hyatt near a golf course, thank you very much.

I've scuba'd in the gulf of Mexico and snorkeled while in the Domincan Republic. That's about as far as I'm prepared to go. No interest in getting on a slab of plastic and playing hide and seek with Sharks in hopes of catching the wave that changes my life.

I am female and will be at this game. My brother is coming in from Pa just to subject me with having to go watch another sorry team attempt to play football. I'm a Bucs fan and scream at the offense enough at my own games. Not a Tebow troll either. The Bucs boards are horrible . This board is way more amusing.

So we're here to friggin' amuse you?

Archived