2012 JetNation Pick the Jets Draft Contest!

Bergen Jet

Pick the Jets Draft Picks Contest

It is contest time JetNation. With the draft rapidly approaching we want you to play GM and tell us who the Jets will be drafting in rounds 1 through 3 of this year’s draft. All you need to do is:

• Tell us who you think the Jets will draft in each of the first 3 rounds (we need the player name and the position)

How do I Win?

We will award 2 points for each correct position drafted in rounds one and 2, plus an additional 3 points for getting the right player. If a tie exists after the first two rounds we will use the round 3 position and then the round 3 player as a tie breaker. If a tie still exists, Frank (Bergen Jet) will randomly select a winner out of all tied participants.

NOTE: You will only get points if the position and player you select are picked in the correct round. So if I were to select RB in the second, I would not get points for a RB selected in the third.

What Do I Win?

The winner will receive an autographed photo of either a current of former New York Jets player. If multiple people are tied after all tiebreakers are used, they will be entered into a random drawing so the winner can be determined.

How Do I Enter?

You enter by posting the following in this thread:

Round 1 Position:

Round 1 Player:

Round 2 Position:

Round 2 Player:

Round 3 Position:

Round 3 Player:

NOTE: Only one entry per person.

What If A Pick Is Traded?

If a pick is packaged and the Jets either move up or move down will we use the first two picks that the Jets make, with the third pick that the Jets make being the tie breaker.

When Do I Enter?

Anytime between now and 8:00 PM on April 26th.

Good luck everybody!

Post image for NY Jets Draft Contest

Pick the Jets Draft Picks Contest

It is contest time JetNation. With the draft rapidly approaching we want you to play GM and tell us who the Jets will be drafting in rounds 1 through 3 of this year’s draft. All you need to do is:

• Tell us who you think the Jets will draft in each of the first 3 rounds (we need the player name and the position)

How do I Win?

We will award 2 points for each correct position drafted in rounds one and 2, plus an additional 3 points for getting the right player. If a tie exists after the first two rounds we will use the round 3 position and then the round 3 player as a tie breaker. If a tie still exists, Frank (Bergen Jet) will randomly select a winner out of all tied participants.

NOTE: You will only get points if the position and player you select are picked in the correct round. So if I were to select RB in the second, I would not get points for a RB selected in the third.

What Do I Win?

The winner will receive an autographed photo of either a current of former New York Jets player. If multiple people are tied after all tiebreakers are used, they will be entered into a random drawing so the winner can be determined.

How Do I Enter?

You enter by posting the following

Round 1 Position:
Round 1 Player:
Round 2 Position:
Round 2 Player:
Round 3 Position:
Round 3 Player:

NOTE: Only one entry per person.

What If A Pick Is Traded?

If a pick is packaged and the Jets either move up or move down will we use the first two picks that the Jets make, with the third pick that the Jets make being the tie breaker.

When Do I Enter?

Anytime between now and 8:00 PM on April 26th.

Good luck everybody! Please remember you must

di
di

XAogzT74MkM

View the full article

Round One: Some absolute JAG that bitonti and Gato will burn terabytes trying to insist is secretly great.

Round Two: Some unknown player that JiF will claim intimate knowledge of.

Round Three: Caucasian defensive back.

While this may be true, this entry will not be counted.

Round 1 Position: Offensive Guard

Round 1 Player: David DeCastro

Round 2 Position: Outside Linebacker

Round 2 Player: Ronnell Lewis

Round 3 Position: Wide Receiver

Round 3 Player: Tommy Streeter

This would be perfect, but doubt it will happen.

Round 1 Position: OLB/DE

Round 1 Player: Melvin Ingram

Round 2 Position: WR

Round 2 Player: Alshon Jeffrey

Round 3 Position: FS

Round 3 Player: George Iloka

Note: Tanny's going to have to work some magic to get this done.

Round 1 Position: Offensive Guard

Round 1 Player: Cordy Glenn

Round 2 Position: Outside Linebacker

Round 3 Position: Safety/Safety Hybrid

Round 3 Player: Brandon Taylor

Sticking with my mock

This would be a good, productive haul.

Round 1 Position: OLB

Round 1 Player: Q Coples

Round 2 Position: OLB

Round 3 Position: Safety

Round 3 Player: Brandon Taylor

Not copying you, Mick, these are my own original thoughts (FWIW). :happy0069:

What do you have in mind?

A point system similar to this but we do the whole 1st round not just the Jets picks.

+3pts for Exact Pick (Exactly as you predicted)

+2pts for Team Player Pick (Team gets same player, yet at different selection).

+1pt for Player Pick (Same player at that selection, yet by different team)

Archived