Vontaze Burfict

RyanBe_Tweetin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep...I'm usually a fan of high character guys, but I'd love to see the Jets get this kind of value. Who the hell do they have on the roster to act as a mentor for him though?

He really is. He plays the way they use to back in the 50's. He's trying to hurt you every chance he gets.

He makes Bart Scott look like a princess

I like the part in the video when he didnt do anything on the play and jumped over one of his teammates and got all hyped up. Dude plays with emotion

He makes Bart Scott look like a princess

I like the part in the video when he didnt do anything on the play and jumped over one of his teammates and got all hyped up. Dude plays with emotion

He hit dude in the nuts on purpose it looked like. sh*t like that cant happen in the pros. He better leave that sh*t on the college level no matter where he goes.

He hit dude in the nuts on purpose it looked like. sh*t like that cant happen in the pros. He better leave that sh*t on the college level no matter where he goes.

I think we got the right players/coaches to straighten this dude out, even if he can't it only took us a comp 7th rounder to get him. Doubt you find any impact player in the 7th, worried about him being off the board by our pick.

I think we got the right players/coaches to straighten this dude out, even if he can't it only took us a comp 7th rounder to get him. Doubt you find any impact player in the 7th, worried about him being off the board by our pick.

Forget his attitude. Burfict is a bad football player. As in he sucks. He doesn't know what he's doing.

Forget his attitude. Burfict is a bad football player. As in he sucks. He doesn't know what he's doing.

The tape says otherwise. His pathetic work ethic and garbage character is what is making him undrafted. Not his lack of gridiron prowess.

The tape says otherwise. His pathetic work ethic and garbage character is what is making him undrafted. Not his lack of gridiron prowess.

NFL Network’s Mike Mayock doesn’t think there’s a whole lot left to talk about. He has Burfict rated as an undrafted free agent.

“I put his tape on with absolutely zero preconceived notions,” Mayock explained in a Thursday conference call with media. “I watched three tapes and really didn’t like him as a football player.

“I think he’s a non-draftable kid. For me, he’s a free agent.”

The common misconception with Burfict is that his problems occurred during the pre-draft process, when Burfict bombed at the Combine and again at his Pro Day. As Mayock has explained, however, Burfict’s fall occurred during games. He’s just not a good player.

Archived