Anyone watching this Tebow bit on ESPN?

RyanBe_Tweetin

I have to disagree - other teams will be prepared for the predictability. Not for every play, but once they see Tebow on the field - they'll know something's up.

I agree to a point but Tebow will be on teh field a lot in our new offence with Mark, most of the time lined up as a F.B/HBack or split out. So it will become normal tosee him in this line up.

How long does it take 'professionals' to 'see what's going on' in ANY offense with ANY QB?

I mean, they make their living by being able to 'SEE' things quickly and then adapt to what they see.

Great defenses 'read & react' during the game, they don't sit around and 'study it' for months before attacking it.

They had 4 years of watching (or video) Tim in college, including 2 BCS-NC games and 2 other Bowl Games.

They had the last 3 games of 2010 to see what Tim does and to prepare for it.

'Seeing' something, and being able to 'shut it down,' are two completely different things apparently.

The Bears tried one way and the Steelers tried another, but both of those tough D's lost to crappy no-arm/no-qb rookie Timmy.

I don't remember Houston,,, Dolphins, Raiders, Chiefs, Jets, Chargers, Vikings, Bears or the Steelers being able to shut him down in his 9 wins as a Bronco. Not to bad for a team that had a total of just 4 wins over the past 2 season without raw rookie Tim at QB.

I guess that having twice as many TD's as Turnovers works to help get wins more than a completion % does....

PS (2011)

The GREAT RB Willis McGahee ran for 4.82 ypc and 4 TD's.

Tebow ran for 5.4 ypc with 6 TD's, as the Broncos went from 24th in the NFL to #1 in rushing.

Start Mark, play Tim, then let the chips fall where they may, like anywhere else in the NFL....

Tebow also threw for 300 yards passing the game before vs. the Steelers.

Does Mark Sanchez have a 300 yard postseason game?

You mean against the Steeler team with 10 men in the box? Bad game plan.

Mark has 4 playoff wins ON THE ROAD. Timmy has one playoff win at Mile High, the biggest home field advantage in the NFL. The next week he sh*t the bed.

Mark is clutch in the playoffs. Tim, not so much.

Since you brought up College, let's just compare two pretty good SECPassing QB's:

Peyton Manning - 43 Starts

Passing - 863 of 1,381, 62.5% for 11,201 yds, 6.4 yds/att, 89 TD's to 33 Ints, PER 147.1

Rushing - 153 for -181 yds, -1.1 ypc, 12 TD's

Combined -1,016 plays for 1,534 plays for 11,020 yds, 7.2 yds/play, 101 TD's

No Heisman, zero mNC's.

*First 16 NFL Starts (given every advantage) 26 TD's to 28 Ints, 0 rushing TD's, 3-13 W/L Record

================

Tim Tebow - 41 Starts

Passing - 661 of 995, 66.4% for 9,285 yds, 8.8 yds/att, 88 TD's 16 Ints, PER 170.8 <---<<< SEC Record

Rushing - 692 for 2,947 yds, 4.3 ypc, 57 TD's <---<<< SEC Record

Combined - 1,353 plays for 12,232 yds, 9.0 yds/play, 145 TD's <---<<< SEC Record

The first every sophomore Heisman, 2 BCS-NC's. SEC Sr Class W/L Record 48-7

* First 16 NFL Starts (cold off the bench) - 17 TD's to 9 Ints, +12 rushing TD's, 9-7 W/L Record

===================

We'll all have to wait a few years to see if that accomplishments trend continues or not, but Tim is looking pretty good so far.....

Tim has EXCEEDED ALL EXPECTATIONS as an NFL QB with ONLY 16 STARTS.

He's no Tom Brady yet, but then neither was Peyton Manning at this point.

===================

The Jets GM has already stated that Tim is a QB, not an H-Back or a TE.

They also said that they have only 1 offense for both Mark and Tim, not 2 offenses as some have claimed.

What they actually do in the games remains to be seen. I can't wait to see how things unfold for the Jets.

I find it funny how you gave such a thorough comparison/breakdown of Tebow/Manning's college stats yet when it comes to the NFL you only provide TD's/INT's/Wins. I know why you did that, because if you gave a complete breakdown of what he's done in the pros he wouldnt come off as dominate and "exceeding expectations" on the pro level as those TD's/INT's/Wins would suggest on the surface.

This is the 2 time National champion, Heisman winner's stats that "EXCEEDED ALL EXPECTATIONS" this past year.

Tebow's completion rate was 46%:

Tebow fumbled the ball 13 times, losing half of them, yet started only 11 games and played in 14.

Tebow was sacked 33 times yet started only 11 games and played in 14.

Tebow played in 14 games and completed 126 passes, meaning that he completed on average 9 passes a game. To give more clarity to this stat there were four games where Tebow threw for 21 completions (1 game) , 18 completions (1 game) and 13 completions (2 games). The rest of the football games Tebow is completing 2, 4 and 6 passes FOR THE ENTIRE GAME. There's a game against Kansas City where Tebow went 2 for 8 for 69 yards (yes, I said 2 for 8) and Denver won the game 17 to 10. Tebow Completed is 1st pass for 13 yards with 4 minutes left in the 3rd qtr. Tebow was 0-6 the first 3 Qtrs of play, meanwhile they were up 10-0 becaue of DENVER'S DEFENSE and their RUNNING GAME. His second completion was a 56 yarder in to Decker in the 4th quarter and they won the game.

How in the world is this "exceeding expectations" from a 2 time National Champion, Heisman trophy winner? Because everyone knows that he's not a QB. Thats why. If this was any other actual QB with those credentials coming out of college and putting up stats like Tebow is on the professional level we would not be talking about "exceeding expectations" here. Could you imagine if Tebow were to put up Sanchez numbers what the NFL would turn into? They would all take turns to suck this man off. They do it now and this guy has done nothing that even resembles an NFL QB. And some would say that im hating with this statement, then let me ask you, when have you ever seen a back-up QB have a press conference the way Tebow did? Its ridiculous.

Tebow is one of the best atheletes in the NFL. QB is not his position, period.

Now for his postseason stats (2 postseason games).

Tebow's completion rate was 40.4%

fumbled the ball once, for a loss.

completed 9.5 passes a game. Tebows completion rate in post season falls by 6% and he compensated that huge dropoff to an already abysmal completion rate with an added "half completion" per game. This stat here shows specifically that the more Tebow throws the less he hits the mark. Tim Tebow "IS NOT" a quarterback.

Tebow had 3 TD's (2 passing, 1 rushing) all in the Pitt game.

As an offensive opponent, I've never seen the Patriots have such an easy road to the SB until I seen them play Tebow and the Broncos in the playoffs.

We've personally seen Tebow miss WR's by 5 yards. And I dont mean missing WR's on fly routes and he simply overthrew the WR. Im talking about curl and out routes etc. The WR is 15 yards away from you and you miss him by 5-6 yards?.....YARDS!? lol. Think about that. Tim Tebow "IS NOT" a quarterback.

Na bro, there's no convincing anyone of anything with Tebow/Manning college stats. Manning threw a 56% completion rate while throwing 330 passes his rookie year. Tim tebow has played in 23 regular season games, played in 2 post season games and is going into his 3rd year and is only half way to 330 passes completed (167). Tebow has only thrown for 350 passes lol. There's no comparison dude. One is a QB, the other is a RB/TE/Safety

As a side note, the Jets are making a mistake, and its not often that I agree with Namath but listen to this.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork/play?id=7719634

Oh, and welcome to Jetnation! :-)

I find it funny how you gave such a thorough comparison/breakdown of Tebow/Manning's college stats yet when it comes to the NFL you only provide TD's/INT's/Wins. I know why you did that, because if you gave a complete breakdown of what he's done in the pros he wouldnt come off as dominate and "exceeding expectations" on the pro level as those TD's/INT's/Wins would suggest on the surface.

This is the 2 time National champion, Heisman winner's stats that "EXCEEDED ALL EXPECTATIONS" this past year.

Tebow's completion rate was 46%:

Tebow fumbled the ball 13 times, losing half of them, yet started only 11 games and played in 14.

Tebow was sacked 33 times yet started only 11 games and played in 14.

Tebow played in 14 games and completed 126 passes, meaning that he completed on average 9 passes a game. To give more clarity to this stat there were four games where Tebow threw for 21 completions (1 game) , 18 completions (1 game) and 13 completions (2 games). The rest of the football games Tebow is completing 2, 4 and 6 passes FOR THE ENTIRE GAME. There's a game against Kansas City where Tebow went 2 for 8 for 69 yards (yes, I said 2 for 8) and Denver won the game 17 to 10. Tebow Completed is 1st pass for 13 yards with 4 minutes left in the 3rd qtr. Tebow was 0-6 the first 3 Qtrs of play, meanwhile they were up 10-0 becaue of DENVER'S DEFENSE and their RUNNING GAME. His second completion was a 56 yarder in to Decker in the 4th quarter and they won the game.

How in the world is this "exceeding expectations" from a 2 time National Champion, Heisman trophy winner? Because everyone knows that he's not a QB. Thats why. If this was any other actual QB with those credentials coming out of college and putting up stats like Tebow is on the professional level we would not be talking about "exceeding expectations" here. Could you imagine if Tebow were to put up Sanchez numbers what the NFL would turn into? They would all take turns to suck this man off. They do it now and this guy has done nothing that even resembles an NFL QB. And some would say that im hating with this statement, then let me ask you, when have you ever seen a back-up QB have a press conference the way Tebow did? Its ridiculous.

Tebow is one of the best atheletes in the NFL. QB is not his position, period.

Now for his postseason stats (2 postseason games).

Tebow's completion rate was 40.4%

fumbled the ball once, for a loss.

completed 9.5 passes a game. Tebows completion rate in post season falls by 6% and he compensated that huge dropoff to an already abysmal completion rate with an added "half completion" per game. This stat here shows specifically that the more Tebow throws the less he hits the mark. Tim Tebow "IS NOT" a quarterback.

Tebow had 3 TD's (2 passing, 1 rushing) all in the Pitt game.

As an offensive opponent, I've never seen the Patriots have such an easy road to the SB until I seen them play Tebow and the Broncos in the playoffs.

We've personally seen Tebow miss WR's by 5 yards. And I dont mean missing WR's on fly routes and he simply overthrew the WR. Im talking about curl and out routes etc. The WR is 15 yards away from you and you miss him by 5-6 yards?.....YARDS!? lol. Think about that. Tim Tebow "IS NOT" a quarterback.

Na bro, there's no convincing anyone of anything with Tebow/Manning college stats. Manning threw a 56% completion rate while throwing 330 passes his rookie year. Tim tebow has played in 23 regular season games, played in 2 post season games and is going into his 3rd year and is only half way to 330 passes completed (167). Tebow has only thrown for 350 passes lol. There's no comparison dude. One is a QB, the other is a RB/TE/Safety

As a side note, the Jets are making a mistake, and its not often that I agree with Namath but listen to this.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork/play?id=7719634

Oh, and welcome to Jetnation! :-)

Thank's for that fine welcome, NY is known for it's NY-second courtesy.... :)

Tebow was in total control of the Offensive System being used by the donkeys,

the entire makeup of the roster, (Tim traded away both Gaffney & Lloyd, dumb of him)

Tim made up the Game Plans,

Tim did ALL of the play calling on game days,

Tim let the other team score at will in about half of the games.

When the donkeys won 9 games, it was all due to the 4-14 coaches and the defense.

But when the donkeys lost 7 games, it was because of that no skills (Player Voted Top 100) Tebow.

I now see the errors of my though process.....

"Tebow went 2 for 8 for 69 yards" (that's 34.5 yds/comp btw, not dink & dunk % junk)

I notice that you don't list his rushing yards or TD's scored in that game, I wonder why?

And I guess you missed out on WHO was calling the plays that day?

Or the FACT that the donkey receivers had 4 DROPS out of the 8 passes.

Had they caught the ones that 'hit them in the hands' then it would have been 6 of 8 for 75%.

His young receivers would have multiple drops in the same game, when they finally managed to get open, Decker had 3 in one game.

You mention the running game without saying that Denver was 24th in the league before Tebow started,

but moved all the way up to #1 in the NFL in rushing with Tim in the game.

McGahee 4.6 ypc with 4 TD's ---- Tebow 5.4 ypc with 6 TD's.

And Tebow's runs for no gain are listed as sacks, plus Orton never got sacked behind that OL.

"How in the world is this "exceeding expectations" from a 2 time National Champion, Heisman trophy winner? Because everyone knows that he's not a QB. Thats why. If this was any other actual QB with those credentials coming out of college and putting up stats like Tebow is on the professional level we would not be talking about "exceeding expectations" here."

(guess we'll have to wait for your excuses for Luck and RGIII than)

Moving right along:

Tim has a 47.3% completion rate, NFL HoF Elway had a 47.8% rate.

Tim has 17 TD's to 9 Ints, Elway had 7 TD's to 14 Ints.

(Sanchez had 12 TD's to 20 Ints)

Tim's W/L record as a starter is 9-7,

while future NFL HoF Peyton's W/L record was 3-13 with an NFL Rookie Record 28 Ints.

Elway and Peyton were starters not backups and given every advantage that the team could give them.

Tebow has been given the exact opposite of 'every advantage' but still he 'leads' a 1-4 team to the Playoffs.

Elway, Peyton, (and Mark) did manage to improve over time, but Tim won't.

As ole 'hodger da dodger' (and football genius' like you) keep on ranting at us....

So, there is no hope what-so-ever for a 9-7 winner like Tim, who has already demonstrated that HE knows how to 'take care of the ball.' (518 plays with 6 total fumbles, that's a 1 to 86.3 Ratio btw)

"And some would say that im hating with this statement, then let me ask you, when have you ever seen a back-up QB have a press conference the way Tebow did? Its ridiculous."

Tim didn't CALL for that Press Conference, YOUR JETS DID THAT and they TOLD Tim to attend it BY HIMSELF. (but blaming Tim for it is usual for the haters).

Those Responsible for the 200+ Media Press Conference = Jets & Media

What has Tim done in the NFL with 16 starts plus 12 backup plays?

W/L 9-7 for a 4-14 Team.

Total Offense - 3,270 yds on 518 total plays, 6.3 yds/play for 29 TD's to just 15 Total Turn-overs.

And 1,700 NFL Players VOTED Tim into the Top 100 Players of 2011, not the so-called Tebots.

Do feel free to compare Tim's stats and W/L record to ANY other QB's first 16 starts or first 518 NFL plays in ALL OF NFL HISTORY. (not likely)

And I've yet to see one of your types that can list all of Tim's NFL and Bronco Team Passing and/or Rushing Records.

And while you're doing that, contemplate the difference between Steve Young with the Bucs, and Steve Young with the 49'ers.

Haters and Villains are gonna hate.....

PS

Is Joe still wearing those cute panty-hose? :)

BTW, you and your 'type' are nothing new in the football world.

Tim's been dealing with your type since Pee-Wee Football.

~ Tim's to big to play QB in Pee-Wee.

~ Tim won't be a HS QB.

~ Tim won't win as a HS QB. (Florida 4-A State Champ)

~ Tim can't play QB for a D-1 college so he won't be recruited as a QB. (#1 Ranked QB out of HS)

~ Tim won't win at a major D-1 College as a QB

(2 BCS-NC's + 1st Soph Heisman & only 3x Heisman Finalist in NCAA History)

~ Tim will never be drafted as a QB to the NFL, a TE or H-Back maybe.

~ Tim will never be drafted in the 1st round at any position, much less as a QB.

~ Tim will never start a game as an NFL QB.

~ Tim will never win an NFL game as the starting QB.

~ Tim will never take an NFL team to the Playoffs.

~ Tim will never win an NFL Playoff game.

~ Tim will be out of the NFL in 2 seasons.....

>>> "Don't you EVER get tired of being WRONG!" --- The Sundance Kid to Butch Cassidy

Tim was Voted 'By the other NFL Players' as one of the Top 100 Players of 2011.

At #95 that puts Tim in the Top 5.4% of all 2011 NFL Players according to the PLAYERS.

So excuse me if I take their opinions over yours, or the media-morons like Hodger da Dodger. :)

Man, even I know that nobody is going to read that much crap.

But everyone will just love those little piles that you're able to put out???

Short bus riders have such short attention spans, among their other 'short' things.... rotf-lmao

But everyone will just love those little piles that you're able to put out???

Short bus riders have such short attention spans, among their other 'short' things.... rotf-lmao

Oh, that's so cute, you're too ******* stupid to actually even understand the meaning behind what I was saying. Nice try though dipsh*t.

Oh, that's so cute, you're too ******* stupid to actually even understand the meaning behind what I was saying. Nice try though dipsh*t.

Oh PLEEEEZE stop, you're hurting my feelings so much.....

I mean after-all, I depend on the opinions of message board posters for self esteem....

Oh PLEEEEZE stop, you're hurting my feelings so much.....

I mean after-all, I depend on the opinions of message board posters for self esteem....

People may want Tebow, others may want Sanchez. I'm wayyy on the Sanchez side because basically Tebow cant throw the football.

What really makes me sad though is that all of these new posters who've joined because of Tebow have really lessened the quality of Jet Nation to me. Jet -T you're one my man. Thanks :winking0001:

Thank's for that fine welcome, NY is known for it's NY-second courtesy.... :)

Tebow was in total control of the Offensive System being used by the donkeys,

the entire makeup of the roster, (Tim traded away both Gaffney & Lloyd, dumb of him)

Tim made up the Game Plans,

Tim did ALL of the play calling on game days,

Tim let the other team score at will in about half of the games.

When the donkeys won 9 games, it was all due to the 4-14 coaches and the defense.

But when the donkeys lost 7 games, it was because of that no skills (Player Voted Top 100) Tebow.

I now see the errors of my though process.....

"Tebow went 2 for 8 for 69 yards" (that's 34.5 yds/comp btw, not dink & dunk % junk)

I notice that you don't list his rushing yards or TD's scored in that game, I wonder why?

And I guess you missed out on WHO was calling the plays that day?

Or the FACT that the donkey receivers had 4 DROPS out of the 8 passes.

Had they caught the ones that 'hit them in the hands' then it would have been 6 of 8 for 75%.

His young receivers would have multiple drops in the same game, when they finally managed to get open, Decker had 3 in one game.

You mention the running game without saying that Denver was 24th in the league before Tebow started,

but moved all the way up to #1 in the NFL in rushing with Tim in the game.

McGahee 4.6 ypc with 4 TD's ---- Tebow 5.4 ypc with 6 TD's.

And Tebow's runs for no gain are listed as sacks, plus Orton never got sacked behind that OL.

"How in the world is this "exceeding expectations" from a 2 time National Champion, Heisman trophy winner? Because everyone knows that he's not a QB. Thats why. If this was any other actual QB with those credentials coming out of college and putting up stats like Tebow is on the professional level we would not be talking about "exceeding expectations" here."

(guess we'll have to wait for your excuses for Luck and RGIII than)

Moving right along:

Tim has a 47.3% completion rate, NFL HoF Elway had a 47.8% rate.

Tim has 17 TD's to 9 Ints, Elway had 7 TD's to 14 Ints.

(Sanchez had 12 TD's to 20 Ints)

Tim's W/L record as a starter is 9-7,

while future NFL HoF Peyton's W/L record was 3-13 with an NFL Rookie Record 28 Ints.

Elway and Peyton were starters not backups and given every advantage that the team could give them.

Tebow has been given the exact opposite of 'every advantage' but still he 'leads' a 1-4 team to the Playoffs.

Elway, Peyton, (and Mark) did manage to improve over time, but Tim won't.

As ole 'hodger da dodger' (and football genius' like you) keep on ranting at us....

So, there is no hope what-so-ever for a 9-7 winner like Tim, who has already demonstrated that HE knows how to 'take care of the ball.' (518 plays with 6 total fumbles, that's a 1 to 86.3 Ratio btw)

"And some would say that im hating with this statement, then let me ask you, when have you ever seen a back-up QB have a press conference the way Tebow did? Its ridiculous."

Tim didn't CALL for that Press Conference, YOUR JETS DID THAT and they TOLD Tim to attend it BY HIMSELF. (but blaming Tim for it is usual for the haters).

Those Responsible for the 200+ Media Press Conference = Jets & Media

What has Tim done in the NFL with 16 starts plus 12 backup plays?

W/L 9-7 for a 4-14 Team.

Total Offense - 3,270 yds on 518 total plays, 6.3 yds/play for 29 TD's to just 15 Total Turn-overs.

And 1,700 NFL Players VOTED Tim into the Top 100 Players of 2011, not the so-called Tebots.

Do feel free to compare Tim's stats and W/L record to ANY other QB's first 16 starts or first 518 NFL plays in ALL OF NFL HISTORY. (not likely)

And I've yet to see one of your types that can list all of Tim's NFL and Bronco Team Passing and/or Rushing Records.

And while you're doing that, contemplate the difference between Steve Young with the Bucs, and Steve Young with the 49'ers.

Haters and Villains are gonna hate.....

PS

Is Joe still wearing those cute panty-hose? :)

No one said that he was in control of the entire team/system/trades etc. This makes no sense at all. Also, no one ever said that Tebow had no skill, everyone knows that he's an athlete, he's just not a QB. No need to pretend like thats not whats been said by me and everyone else critical of his terrible qb skill....if you can even call it a "skill".

You said that I didnt mention his rushing TD in that KC. game. I specifically said that the Broncos were winning because of their defense and their "rushing game", which Tebow contributed to, so that was self evident. I guess that you wanted me to gravel in his excellence, when the point that I and many others have made is that "Tim Tebow is not a QB". Rushing the ball is the role of a running back, which he's much more efficient at then throwing the ball. This actually supports my point.

You said in his 2 for 8 performance that his completion percentage was 35 yards per completion. What does that even mean bro? His first completed pass came at almost the end of the 3rd quarter, and the second one came in the middle of the 4th. The yards per completion, just like your first comment, doesnt tell the story which was the dude had an absolutely horrible game. You also mentioned the drops. You know why those drops occur? Its not solely on the WR's though I will say you have a point there. I've seen this in New York not to long ago with Kellen Clemens. Pennington would be in the game and the receivers could be able to catch the ball, but Kellen's passes were so nasty that when they did hit the mark they couldnt catch the football. Kinda like how bat catchers drop knuckleballs. Clemens then left to another team and the very same situation occured, so it goes to show how having velocity but no touch on your throws (such as great placement and tight spirals) can cause drops as well. Tebow cant "Dink and dunk" because he misses receivers by 5 yards. I notice how you didnt argue that. You know its true. And just because he had more TD's than INT's this year doesnt mean that eventually those 5 yard incompletions wont eventually turn into INT's. Tebow was the 2011 version of the wildcat. It works extremely well for 1 year, you'll get away with it a few in the 2nd year but by the 3rd year you're done because its a one trick pony show. Tim Tebow has nothing in his arsenal because his ability to throw is severely limited.

No, I didnt menton that denver was 24th in the league in rushing until Tebow got there, and then they soared to #1...though that would have been a great point to make in supporting what I've been saying. Now since you've presented this let me compliment that. The Bronco's were 7th in the league in passing in 2010 Tebow takes over and they go from 7th, to 31st. Only behind the jaguars where Maurice Jones Drew makes up 50% of their entire offense. Let me say this again, The denver broncos were only better in passing than a team who's running back made up 50% of the entire offense. So yes, I can see why you guys were #1 in rushing, its because you guys had absolutely no passing game so you had no choice but to run the ball dude.

Dont you not see my point, or is this something where you're going to support Tebow just to support him given the media fan fair??? Thats cool to support him, I'd like to see him succeed as well, at what he's good at. But continuing this conversation as if this guy was doing what "quarterbacks do" is just laughable. He's more of a running back than he ever will be a QB. He rushed for over 5 yards a carry. The rest of the offense had to rush because they had no passing game. So you're making these points as if it supports Tebow as a "passer" when its only supporting me when I said that Tebow is a RB/TE/Safety. Dude isnt a QB.

When QB's are playing "rusher" and is rushing the football and is tackled for a loss that it is not registered as a sack because it was a rushing play and not a passing play. So his 33 sacks had to be at best when he showed pass and then scrambled and got caught. If he showed run option for example and gets tackled thats not a sack because the play itself was a rushing play. A sack is when a QB is tackled trying to complete a forward pass. If its a rush then its not a sack, its a Tackle For a Loss. So his 33 sacks does not include all of the TFL's he's accrued when being tackled behind the line as a rusher. You dont sack running backs, you stuff'em. So like I said, his

Luck and Griffin will need no excues because they will be measured on their ability as a quarterback, not by the hype of being a sports figure and a christian, while the NFL creates unnecessary hype around it for revenue, because thats all it was. The fact that Bronco players were hush hush when asked about Tebow while he was in denver and then came clean about their feelings after he was gone proves that the Tebow brand was being protected. And lastly, I could care less for Luck and Griffin, they're not a Jet, but I would take them before I'd ever take Tebow.

Your comparison to Elway can be defeated two ways. #1. John Elway doesnt even want Tebow. #2. Elway was a QB, Tebow is an athlete. There is a difference whether you want to see that or not. Quarterbacks needs to do Quarterback things, even if they look bad doing it their rookie year. There's nothing "quarterback like" when you're missing WR's on curl routes by 5 yards bro. This is beyond just a 47% completion rate. I'll prove it. Name me another QB who would miss WR's in this fashion and ended up a HOF QB. And I ask HOF QB because you keep comparing him to HOF'ers. But I'll go easy on you and ask you to presented me with any other NFL QB who would miss on a normal basis WR's by 5 and 6 yards and coaches around the league called him a "quarterback". That person doesnt exist bro, and it never will because Tebow isnt a quarterback.

Tim Tebow didnt lead a 1 and 4 team to the playoffs bro, if he did then why is he still a back up? Matt Cassel Led the Pats to 11 wins (missed the playoffs) with the best weapons in the league (which was rather easy) and it got him a starting spot with the chiefs. Matt Flynn had 1 (ONE) ridiculous game at the end of the season with the Packers and it earned him a possible starting position in Seattle. You mean to tell me that Tim Tebow lead a 1-4 Bronco's team to the playoffs and the most it got him was kicked out of Denver for a 36 year old with 4 neck fusion surgeries and a back up position behind Mark Sanchez? lmao....Wake up bro.

And dont call me a hater for telling the truth. The Jets are doing exactly as I (and pantyhose namath lol) said that they were doing, they're whoring themselves out for attention. Thats what this Tebow and the press conference was all about. Tim Tebow's arrival to New York is bigger than Manning to Denver. This goes back to what I said about the NFL and them protecting a brand because it creates revenue from these rabid cult Tebow fans. Being vocal about the unecessary hoopla over this guy isnt hate, because I never once said that this guy was a bad football player, but calling him out for not being a QB isnt hate. Thats the reality, and the fact that he "carried" a 1-4 team to the playoffs and it did nothing but earn him a back seat to a QB who at best has mixed feelings about him in this town speaks volumes. The fact that he will be running wildcat and protecting punters speaks volumes. The wildcat worked in Miami because they had a RB who could throw a decent football. The Wildcat will probably work here because we have a RB who can throw a decent football in Tebow. lol.

And seriously, stop it with the top 100 players. Like you said with the press conference it was Jets and media right? What the heck you think this 100 players voting was for? He made it because it was controversial and they knew it would have us talking about "TEBOW" again. What got Tebow into the top 100 players was the fact that he was the most polarizing sports figure in the world created by the very media playing off emotions and religion. You know it like I know it.

BTW, you and your 'type' are nothing new in the football world.

Tim's been dealing with your type since Pee-Wee Football.

~ Tim's to big to play QB in Pee-Wee.

~ Tim won't be a HS QB.

~ Tim won't win as a HS QB. (Florida 4-A State Champ)

~ Tim can't play QB for a D-1 college so he won't be recruited as a QB. (#1 Ranked QB out of HS)

~ Tim won't win at a major D-1 College as a QB

(2 BCS-NC's + 1st Soph Heisman & only 3x Heisman Finalist in NCAA History)

~ Tim will never be drafted as a QB to the NFL, a TE or H-Back maybe.

~ Tim will never be drafted in the 1st round at any position, much less as a QB.

~ Tim will never start a game as an NFL QB.

~ Tim will never win an NFL game as the starting QB.

~ Tim will never take an NFL team to the Playoffs.

~ Tim will never win an NFL Playoff game.

~ Tim will be out of the NFL in 2 seasons.....

>>> "Don't you EVER get tired of being WRONG!" --- The Sundance Kid to Butch Cassidy

Tim was Voted 'By the other NFL Players' as one of the Top 100 Players of 2011.

At #95 that puts Tim in the Top 5.4% of all 2011 NFL Players according to the PLAYERS.

So excuse me if I take their opinions over yours, or the media-morons like Hodger da Dodger. :)

Good, then he's already used to my "type".

And the type of fan that I am is the one that says you have to prove you're a quarterback before I call you a quarterback.

All that other stuff you typed is fluff. I dont care about his childhood days because im not a tebow cult fan. This is one of the reasons why Elway wanted Tebow out of denver I would assume. You got these cult fans that knows more about Tebows childhood than Tebow himself.

Also, if you think that the players actually voted Tebow top 100 you're kidding yourself. You might as well be listening to Hodger the Dodger :-)

Archived